VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I wouldn't say forced it's more along the lines of the female in question getting what she wants and you can't reject her there is nothing sinister to it or anything when I first played it I thought it was a rather nice surprise considering some VN's can wait up till two or three years for an actual sex scene not naming any of those though. :LOL:
the fact that i can't reject her is what annoys me.

even weirder cause i'm already annoyed and haven't even played the game yet.:LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for more feedback, I read all of your comments.
Im out of reactions so sorry to anyone that got omitted.

First - if you don't like sex in your sex game than this game won't be for you, but thanks for stopping by :HideThePain:

I am a big and very devoted fan of stockings and pantyhose on my women, so yeah there won't be any shortage of those:HideThePain:

To adress animations and get that off the way...
Im on good old GTX970.
I made the entire first book on that card.If that's not evidence enough that there is a God,I don't know what is:HideThePain:
Real,smooth sanimations,however are out of the question on my hardware.
First, if I fry my main tool of work,there won't be any more work:LOL:
Second,even with risking it...that's still a lot of time needed to pull of a...1 sec loop that will look better,what that would mean is much longer development time or much less content in each update.
I decided the risk vs reward is not worth it.

Some people preffer that there are animations in the game,even when clunky,others preffer no animations if they're clunky...
There's no satysfying everyone on that front.

Yes the setting is harem,I thought I managed to explain that pretty well:HideThePain:
As for the ending...I'm not gonna spoil that at the very first chapter am I?:HideThePain:

Everything that happens on the screen has a reason, if that reason is not clear yet, it will be at some point.
I put a lot of thought in world building and characters,they all have history and so does the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for turning Mr. Hauer into a woman...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Book 2
Size 193 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Nice soundtrack at the beginning.. I've spent its whole length only listening, even I've listened twice.. Congratulations!!!
Somehow it's fresh for me and something I've listened before.. Late 80s synth vibe, cool..

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

First - if you don't like sex in your sex game than this game won't be for you, but thanks for stopping by :HideThePain:

I am a big and very devoted fan of stockings and pantyhose on my women, so yeah there won't be any shortage of those:HideThePain:

Im on good old GTX970.
I made the entire first book on that card.If that's not evidence enough that there is a God,I don't know what is:HideThePain:
Second,even with risking it...that's still a lot of time needed to pull of a...1 sec loop that will look better,what that would mean is much longer development time or much less content in each update.

Some people preffer that there are animations in the game,even when clunky,others preffer no animations if they're clunky...

Yes the setting is harem,I thought I managed to explain that pretty well:HideThePain:
As for the ending...I'm not gonna spoil that at the very first chapter am I?:HideThePain:

Everything that happens on the screen has a reason, if that reason is not clear yet, it will be at some point.
I put a lot of thought in world building and characters,they all have history and so does the world.

As for turning Mr. Hauer into a woman...
You got me at pantyhose and stockings :PogChamp:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Book One

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks! You rock, man!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

Im on good old GTX970.

Wasn't knocking the game by ANY stretch of the imagination.. love it. The comment on the animations was done in the spirit of what could be improved, didn't realize the hardware limitations you were working with... keep on rocking it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wasn't knocking the game by ANY stretch of the imagination.. love it. The comment on the animations was done in the spirit of what could be improved, didn't realize the hardware limitations you were working with... keep on rocking it.
No worries man,I appreciate all reasonable criticism ;)

So far most of it touched on the things I am aware of,so not bad:HideThePain:
There really have been only 1 type of complaint that leaves me buffled.
And really am trying to be respectful and subtle with it.
I know it wasn't among your complaints,just adressing it in general;)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Overview:
Introducing my AVN project that i will never finnish, retro-future :WaitWhat:styled, sci-fi-medieval story about friendship, love, devotion, choices we make and the consequences those choices are causing. Mystery, tension, humor, sexy women, with a kick-ass synthwave score, additionally it allows playing trombone with your anus while harvesting pears from willows while riding an acient 1000 years old dragon. It's a beautiful story that shows that money is not the most important thing in the world. By the way subscribe to my patreon - "Name88`s Triangle"​

I fixed description a little no need to thank me :whistle:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Nice game, you have there. Atmosphere is strong part so far. I believe that this game is very high, quality wise, between starting developers.

I like that all girls are strong in their own way and vulnerable as well. I would want to explore universe with team of Samanthas either.

Good luck with your game. I look forward what will be on other side of portal.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes