VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played this game yesterday. Pretty cool interface, atmosphere and music. The story is intriguing.
The girls are cute (Spider not so much :p) and have interesting personalities. Faith and Sydney :love:

My only gripe would be the sex anymations: they feel too 'stiff'. They basically need more frames, I'd say. There could be more of them as well :)
Ah, just read previous posts and it seems animation will remain as it is. Hope you get enough patrons to buy a new rig!

Last edited:

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After this short introduction im curious, where author will lead the action. Renders have very good quality and characters starring in this game have somthing that catches the eye. I wish all the best and looking forward to a next chapter.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Not really enough to judge the story. Decent so far. Renders look good, sexual renders aren't that good, should just stick with still frames or up the quality more. No name selection so I'm not sure if this is intentional or we are not allowed to name our character. Translations/dialogue is good. Not much else to say right now.

Could be good, could be bad. Hoping for it to be good.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not really enough to judge the story. Decent so far. Renders look good, sexual renders aren't that good, should just stick with still frames or up the quality more. No name selection so I'm not sure if this is intentional or we are not allowed to name our character. Translations/dialogue is good. Not much else to say right now.

Could be good, could be bad. Hoping for it to be good.
With such a cast of characters there is a high chance we are looking at another jewel.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
kartolas replying to your review.

Name one of the models I used if they are well known and over used.
I used minimum of 3 different Daz models and applied morphs to create each of my characters.:PogChamp:

Lewd scenes are directly related to the story and character/relation building,apparently you just wasn't able to follow it.

It's fine to not like it,it's not for everyone, but don't lie about it.

Reactions: Mormont

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
kartolas replying to your review.

Name one of the models I used if they are well known and over used.
I used minimum of 3 different Daz models and applied morphs to create each of my characters.:PogChamp:

Lewd scenes are directly related to the story and character/relation building,apparently you just wasn't able to follow it.

It's fine to not like it,it's not for everyone, but don't lie about it.
I didn't mentioned overused, I said well-know and I was refering to the girl in the 3rd picture. But yes, overused doesn't even make justice.
Related or not, I don't like it and I won't play it.
Apparently it's not fine since you mentioned "I wasn't ABLE to follow it".
Don't be hurt, just report it and they will barre me from reviewing again as usual.

Thank you and the best of luck.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I didn't mentioned overused, I said well-know and I was refering to the girl in the 3rd picture. But yes, overused doesn't even make justice.
Related or not, I don't like it and I won't play it.
Apparently it's not fine since you mentioned "I wasn't ABLE to follow it".
Don't be hurt, just report it and they will barre me from reviewing again as usual.

Well-known implies over-used.
Claire is the name.Yes it doesn't make justice,because she is an original character.

So it doesn't matter if the scenes are related to the story or not,you just wrote they're not,ok(y)
Horrible,how will I survive without you?

It's fine to not like it,some people in the thread didn't but they at least had decency to not spread false information about the game.

The reason and the role of Ghost in the story is spilled out,there is no mystery when it comes to why,so yes,you just wasn't able to follow the dialogue on the screen.

Ah ok so it's a habbit on your part:HideThePain:

Thanks for the luck,will use it.

Reactions: Real Kreten

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Well-known implies over-used.
Claire is the name.Yes it doesn't make justice,because she is an original character.

So it doesn't matter if the scenes are related to the story or not,you just wrote they're not,ok(y)
Horrible,how will I survive without you?

It's fine to not like it,some people in the thread didn't but they at least had decency to not spread false information about the game.

The reason and the role of Ghost in the story is spilled out,there is no mystery when it comes to why,so yes,you just wasn't able to follow the dialogue on the screen.

Ah ok so it's a habbit on your part:HideThePain:

Thanks for the luck,will use it.
No it doesn't matter, sex without the player consent is still it weather it's related or not.
Yes, apparently I have the habit of butthurting people.

Use it, you'll need it.

Reactions: sakosux and qaywsx

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No it doesn't matter, sex without the player consent is still it weather it's related or not.
Yes, apparently I have the habit of butthurting people.

Use it, you'll need it.
I guess it's more of a habbit of trolling by lying in your reviews ;) They wouldn't ban you for valid criticism.

Hope you will find "consensual" games, more to your liking;)

Reactions: Balu83

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I guess it's more of a habbit of trolling by lying in your reviews ;) They wouldn't ban you for valid criticism.

Hope you will find "consensual" games, more to your liking;)
Sure, mods are nothing but fair here...
I've said what I think about this and there's nothing I can do. Report it and make your case mate, If they agree with you, the review will be removed. I won't take it personally.
Those that aren't consensual, I 1 star review most of them. Think I gave 3 once...
Anyway, just because I don't like it and refuse to play those, many people do. Maybe I love your next tittle, who knows. So,again,

P.S. There, I removed the known models as I have no patience to go though over 700 titles on my favorites to check where I saw her.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sure, mods are nothing but fair here...
I've said what I think about this and there's nothing I can do. Report it and make your case mate, If they agree with you, the review will be removed. I won't take it personally.
Those that aren't consensual, I 1 star review most of them. Think I gave 3 once...
Anyway, just because I don't like it and refuse to play those, many people do. Maybe I love your next tittle, who knows. So,again,

P.S. There, I removed the known models as I have no patience to go though over 700 titles on my favorites to check where I saw her.
Dude,you dont like the fact the game doesn't give you the choice you would like to have - that's fine,next time just write that,instead of making shit up and nobody's gonna be reporting your reviews,at least not me.
That's literally all of the issue at hand.

Vaya con Dios

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Book Two links:

Win / Linux:
Mac:
Win / Linux:
Mac:
Win / Linux:
Mac:
Win / Linux:
Mac:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Name88's Triangle [Book 1-2] [Q+N88 3Darts] [OS@1.67GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.67GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 236MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes