VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
how much content is there?
Both chapters should give you over 2h(give or take) of un-filtered,un-interrupted gameplay.

If someone want to make a mod so we can see every scene would be perfect
Someone did for Book One, I designed the game in a way that will let you see almost everything in 2 playthroughs, without rolling back.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Name88's Triangle [Book 1-2] [Q+N88 3Darts] [OS@1.67GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.67GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 236MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
desmosome
Thank you for taking your time to write a lenghty review.
Couple of things I would like to adress.
You want hard science - the idea of it,at least,as maybe 40% of what we call science,can actually be tested,observed, repeated(Something that Sydney loosely references at one point) - in a lighthearted AVN,where we deal with portals to other worlds operating on sexual energy? :HideThePain:
To be fair to myslef,I do stick to physics - examples would be elevator conversation in Book One and a scene when Sydney folds the tent in Book Two.

I actually am basing interactions with female characters on my real-life interactions with my female friends ... but I will make sure to let them know they don't behave like real people:HideThePain:

Pointing out some of the plot holes you noticed could be very helpful,even though I am confident I stick to the rules of the world I established and confirm it with my small team,we are only humans and can miss some things.

As for the sexual tension thing,there's a horrible misconception,I believe implemented by the template used in way too many adult games,where sex becomes end all be all of a romantic relationship.Where once it finally happens it feels like the goal has been achieved and the game could very well end,often it actually does:LOL:
No,that's not how it works.Relationship can very well start with physical and move from there.
My intention from the very beggining was to put the focus on getting to know the character,developing the relationship,NOT being solely focused on getting in her panties.
At one point

No,it's not a kinetic novel.Kinetic novel does not give you any choices.It is linear,the story has a clear path,the choices in Triangle serve different purpose,than what you have been used to, but they're are there.
Some authors across all the media,often decide to make the MC a blank slate,it's ofcourse acceptable and when done well it works,but when it doesn't MC comes across as a wet noodle.
That's not Ghost, he has personality and history and a role he played in the past of the world of Triangle,while still being neutral enough to make immersion possible.

Originally there was no Game Over screen,I added it to response to some complaints from some players feeling uncomfortable about the scene.When I did I told my team someone will still complain about it and here we are:HideThePain:

I don't like to repeat that but I work on limited hardware,with limited resourcess,I simply can't provide enough renders,in reasonable amount of time to cover multiple paths.I written a story with my limitations in mind.
Some scenes need to happen to move the plot forward and continue to make sens,both plot wise and relationship wise.That's why sometimes,some scenes are mandatory, but I will continue to give the player the choice to avoid some scenes when it's possible.

And to those limitations - we see many promising titles,that die out way too soon.Why is that?Well lack of support.
What many players seem not to understand is this is work,it requiers a lot of resources, time and money.In the meantime we have to pay our bills,we have to eat.We start crowdfunding campaigns in hopes of improving the project over time, but requieres support.

You are confusing falling in love with attraction.Nobody's in love with anybody yet.
No,he's not a "white knight",chivlary is not the same as being a "white knight".I was born in a time and place where treating women,like they're women was and is percived as normal behaviour.There is an in-game example
when the line is being crossed.

There's barely any talking when you have sex,just moaning.I don't intend to add any more dialogues,than there are already, during sex scenes.

Thanks again.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I actually am basing interactions with female characters on my real-life interactions with my female friends ... but I will make sure to let them know they don't behave like real people:HideThePain:
I hate it when my friends don't act like real people :mad:, or aren't real people?:unsure:......of course I'm not entirely sure I'M real people...people around me keep saying "he's.....he's just not right somehow" :oops:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes