VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
Heads up to the dev might want to explain a little backstory and some of the terms otherwise excellent some misspelled words but don't affect the understanding much nice job.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Thank you almost everyone for the feedback,much appreciated.
Let me explain why some scenes are mandatory - there are 2 reasons.

My philosophy of what entertainment is, is first and foremost....entertaining.I don't want to waste your time,I don't want to frustrate you.I could have implemented couple of hard choices that would lead to a game over screen, but what's the point of doing that?Example :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not fun for me, I see it as a waste of your time, therefore I decided against that.
I want you to be able to experience the story and hopefully enjoy it.
If you don't enjoy the story, thanks for trying my game :HideThePain:

The second reason, seems to me to be obvious, the way I structured the story makes some things necessery to happen,in order for the story to move forward.

For some of the questions - Ghost will never be fully shown on the screen, you are Ghost.
I might tone down on the kissing, it's something I find to be sensual and a solid turn on, so I won't drop it completly.

The backstories of characters and the world itself will be explored in more details, as the story goes along.

P.S.
I would like to ask the moderation why were promotional graphics for the game(and screenshots), posted by some users removed? They are related to the game and possible conversations.
Is it related to the problems with the servers?
Someone might want to post Patreon or Twitter content,making it clear that, thats not allowed anymore would spare us a lot of possible missunderstandings in the future.
Thanks in advance.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
looks interesting...not bad demo for start..playing this i recovered feeling of cyberpuk and watchdog

boss who can travel in time with power (of sex...he tryed even other encounterss) and he would not take advantage of his enploye :D shit even if i would not be alerted about each characters i would tell SCAM....

will look how this wil be developed...

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you almost everyone for the feedback,much appreciated.
Let me explain why some scenes are mandatory - there are 2 reasons.

My philosophy of what entertainment is, is first and foremost....entertaining.I don't want to waste your time,I don't want to frustrate you.I could have implemented couple of hard choices that would lead to a game over screen, but what's the point of doing that?Example :
It's not fun for me, I see it as a waste of your time, therefore I decided against that.
I want you to be able to experience the story and hopefully enjoy it.
If you don't enjoy the story, thanks for trying my game :HideThePain:

The second reason, seems to me to be obvious, the way I structured the story makes some things necessery to happen,in order for the story to move forward.

For some of the questions - Ghost will never be fully shown on the screen, you are Ghost.
I might tone down on the kissing, it's something I find to be sensual and a solid turn on, so I won't drop it completly.

The backstories of characters and the world itself will be explored in more details, as the story goes along.

P.S.
I would like to ask the moderation why were promotional graphics for the game(and screenshots), posted by some users removed? They are related to the game and possible conversations.
Is it related to the problems with the servers?
Someone might want to post Patreon or Twitter content,making it clear that, thats not allowed anymore would spare us a lot of possible missunderstandings in the future.
Thanks in advance.
dude do not tone down kissing why the heck would you do that

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Why does it have to end in a game over? i get going to the club, don't have to choose everything the MC does. But there is obivously different things that can happen to make the MC part of the team than that. If you can't think of any then i judge your fantasy a bit. Also so far there are not only 1, but 3 mandatory sex scenes. Of course the last one has a choice between 2 but still is. For me this feels like it's going down the "Harem where MC sleeps with and fucks every woman close to him" game. I understand maybe thats what you are going for and thats fine. It is a good start though, even though i don't like that choices so far doesn't mean much. Going to try it out in the future!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Game looks pretty damn good, the art is on point! Gonna check it as soon as i can, good luck.

Basic kissing is never a negative, on POV games it can look a bit silly but i personally don't mind.

I agree with the sensual and solid turn on comment, as a huge fan of Fela Pure i wish we had more complex kissing scenes in daz VNs.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Harem, pregnancy, incest, virgin, romance, lesbian for me personally and you should also let people know if ntr/swinging/sharing will be there.
There's never going to be ntr in the game.
The setting of the game is a harem setting but romance is also strong part of relations with female characters.
Threesomes might happen at some point,straight forward lesbian probably not.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There's never going to be ntr in the game.
The setting of the game is a harem setting but romance is also strong part of relations with female characters.
Threesomes might happen at some point,straight forward lesbian probably not.
I suppose third parties could create "patches" for certain "content" or is it a hard no? I'd be fine with it either way.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Name88's Triangle [Book One] [Q+N88 3Darts] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 715 MB / 114 MB - Name88`sTriangle-Book_One-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 681 MB / 79 MB - Name88`sTriangle-Book_One-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I suppose third parties could create "patches" for certain "content" or is it a hard no? I'd be fine with it either way.
Cannonwise non of the characters are related,as in being family,they are all in similiar age range and not siblings. Making a...how do you call it...Landlady! twist pretty much out of the question:LOL:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes