drannoc

Feb 27, 2018
I made a quick correction to the translation, by deleting all the \{ \} and remplacing qiexy deizf by the heart symbole as blulaz said. It seems to work fine but i didn't do much test. (I didn't correct the english translation, most of the text is untouch and doesn't make sense, i don't have time to do a proper translation)

Just copy the data folder in the www folder and overwrite the file.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I made a quick correction to the translation, by deleting all the \{ \} and remplacing qiexy deizf by the heart symbole as blulaz said. It seems to work fine but i didn't do much test. (I didn't correct the english translation, most of the text is untouch and doesn't make sense, i don't have time to do a proper translation)

Just copy the data folder in the www folder and overwrite the file.
If you used RAW then there will be some issues with skills however if you used the one I posted then there shouldn't be since I fixed them in there. Didn't notice the part earlier.

polojo635

May 7, 2020
give me a save from the beginning of the game, for some reason it starts incorrectly, does not allow me to get to other settlements, writes first to the beach, although I have already been there, or do I have to do something first?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
give me a save from the beginning of the game, for some reason it starts incorrectly, does not allow me to get to other settlements, writes first to the beach, although I have already been there, or do I have to do something first?
Talk to all the Main girls and you should be approached by an NPC that should unlock the remaining areas can't remember the exact thing that triggers it.

Reactions: polojo635
Dec 26, 2017
Ok i need to ask if anyone has a walk through for this game; I looked through the Cg and need help getting some scenes, like the Yuu paizuri.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Heya guys, quick question. How do you get the ovulation drugs and other pills? I continued my save from before the update and havent got a clue of what to do to access this new content. Many thanks for anyones help!

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
All in One:

Original JP Version Overwritten with the english one inclusive translation patch and 100% savegame.
(all seperate Links can be found in this thread)

I'm just uploading it because I just put everything together myself and I want to save you some time.

Kirito000

Nov 27, 2018
All in One:

MEGA

Original JP Version Overwritten with the english one inclusive translation patch and 100% savegame.

I'm just uploading it because I just put everything together myself and I want to save you some time.
SSsoo sorry to bother but is this link going to save my previous version of the game that I'll saved., Also Ii am using winwar to play the game,. It would mean a lot if this question is answered please because restarting is a hassle and,. also thanks for your time and cooperation,.?!:)();;;

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone got a non-prepatched version of 1.08? The one from a couple pages back on google drive won't download for me and I'd just like the regular JP version that isn't prepatched if possible.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
SSsoo sorry to bother but is this link going to save my previous version of the game that I'll saved., Also Ii am using winwar to play the game,. It would mean a lot if this question is answered please because restarting is a hassle and,. also thanks for your time and cooperation,.?!:)();;;
just replace the save folder with yours.

Reactions: Kirito000

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This thread is heated up, I just want to thank all the bros who posted the game, you've made a great contribution.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valila

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone have the raw japanese version for 1.08?
Page 30 or earlier can't remember exact post.

Can someone help me, how do u resolve the issue of "Failed to load: img/ faces"?
I think the downloads on first page should be replaced with the fixed version already.
It's best if you delete old folder or have it in a separate one. Not sure if replacing it would do.

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
All in One:

MEGA

is it the same link as in op ?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes