Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
To complain about the 0 content go to dev patreon here.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
holy shit it got worse it's like rpgm and unity made a baby together and that thing you download on 1st page WAS THAT like it almost crash my pc that's bad man.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 117966
Overview:

The goal here is to bring some original characters together in one lewd game for fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GAME INFO
Updated
: 27 June 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Alpha Test
Language: English
Genre

Installation

CONTROLS

DOWNLOADS
WINDOWS ONLY - - - -

ARTWORK - - - - -

View attachment 12094 View attachment 12097 View attachment 12098 View attachment 12096

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I actually kinda dig the artstyle, it's pretty nice with some booty, but I'm a bit confused since the only sex scene I could find was the one with the shadow casting guy (can't remember his name), I can't interact with Naruto and the scenes in the frontpage pics I can't find anywhere...

Also this game really need some optimization, I can run nearly every new game at ultra and this still took me about a minute to load. I don't dare to think about how long it will take when it's done. Honestly I'm not really sure what have been done since it came out, so I guess it will take a while anyways. I can't even contact the dev since you have to pay to post.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Do u see a tag on my Avatar that says Developer NO. Staff/Moderator/Donor

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
I, uh... I'm sorry if I sounded accusatory at all. I never meant to attack you - I was just pointing out to the general community that the game developer had put out a pretty facetious summary, which you copied over because that's what you're supposed to do. You're doing great, didn't mean to imply otherwise.

The game developer seems pretty crappy tho lol.

Reactions: Muff Diver