Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'm laughing my ass off at this site.
It can be a fun place. Neat little microcosm of stereotypical "People You'll Meet On the Internet" types. Half the fun is in trying to figure out who's which based on their comments, the time they joined, and their comment-to-like ratio.

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
It can be a fun place. Neat little microcosm of stereotypical "People You'll Meet On the Internet" types. Half the fun is in trying to figure out who's which based on their comments, the time they joined, and their comment-to-like ratio.
Yeah its "Fun" to see people stealing creators work from patreon. * roll eyes *

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Yeah its "Fun" to see people stealing creators work from patreon. * roll eyes *
If it's worth stealing, odds are someone'll steal it at some point. Since this is the internet, people share things that are relatively easy to share when they feel like it...and things that are a pain in the ass to share when they really feel like sharing. I doubt that you're honestly after an ethical debate though, so I'll just say this: sites like this can provide some positive benefits to the creators.
People find bugs, share their thoughts, spread word about it, or sometimes support the developer themselves. At certain stages in the development of a game or in a person's career that all becomes less and less valuable, but the "theft" will still happen anyway. I think your quality of life will increase if you find something more productive to do than focus on how upset that makes you.

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
If it's worth stealing, odds are someone'll steal it at some point. Since this is the internet, people share things that are relatively easy to share when they feel like it...and things that are a pain in the ass to share when they really feel like sharing. I doubt that you're honestly after an ethical debate though, so I'll just say this: sites like this can provide some positive benefits to the creators.
People find bugs, share their thoughts, spread word about it, or sometimes support the developer themselves. At certain stages in the development of a game or in a person's career that all becomes less and less valuable, but the "theft" will still happen anyway. I think your quality of life will increase if you find something more productive to do than focus on how upset that makes you.
That's a cool story and all but where's is the new update at? 6/26 is so yesterday, isnt the mod gonna grace us with new updates today like a finished game???

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Guys i really need some help with fixing my problem, why whenever i wait for the game t finish loading i get this error :
win32 function i dont really know and is there a solosion for the lag?

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
FYI being an asshole is a good way to not get what you want and kill whatever product you're trying to make. People on here donate/support good dev's that interact with the community and make a decent project. Look at literally any of the big games threads. SS which is arguably the biggest/most successful western game is completely free. I forgot to add that a lot of it's popularity and advertising come from word of mouth on here and other places like 4chan. Not Patreon. If anything Patreon hates "adult" projects. You might want to make a good impression on the dedicated websites for those products.

If you make a good product then people will support you. It's that simple. If you act like a dick and make a poor product then people won't.
Yeah, cause I'm the asshole who totally reupload content meant only for REAL supporters. You do nothing but hurt the creators by doing shit like this cuz you're nothing but freeloaders who can't even put a dollar toward a project. If people want to interact with a dev, you go to that person, not a make a thread on a site he or she knows nothing about. You can sit here and come up with half-ass excuses all you want but at the end of the day, you're just stealing content...thats not even finish yet.....lolz like wtf are you people smoking?

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
Guys i really need some help with fixing my problem, why whenever i wait for the game t finish loading i get this error :
win32 function i dont really know and is there a solosion for the lag?
The reason you're seeing that error is because you have a very old pc

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
The reason you're seeing that error is because you have a very old pc
I managed to get it work but its pretty laggy, and one more thing please, i couldnt find how or where to start playing and doing missions all i can do i go to hokage office or village but nothing to do there

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
what about the beta where i can get it
and there is a picture where u fight other ninjas is it in the alpha or no? if not why he added that
what are you talking about? I am the one making the game. What you see now is what made. It's not a full game....its an alpha build like it says. please read.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
what are you talking about? I am the one making the game. What you see now is what made.
It's not a full game....its an alpha build like it says. please read.
oh i didnt realize that sorry, could you tell me how to get to this part of the game then, i tried to go everywhere, i just dont know where to find this place in the pic

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
oh i didnt realize that sorry, could you tell me how to get to this part of the game then, i tried to go everywhere, i just dont know where to find this place in the pic
Thats when I was on another program. Its scrap now

Nov 27, 2017
This art is just magnificent. Love It!
btw im having trouble while loading when i start the game it goes lag
does anyone knows how to solve it?
Thanks In Advance ^^ (sorry for my english,still learning)