Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
what to do in game nothin thre
i think the developer gave up or too lazy to update the game, i dont know to be honest i hope he continue because i really love the game but for now there is nothing to do in the game

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Problem with that is, he got a lot of "Update" posts but really only one "build" post all the way to 2018. He even had a small hiatus it seems. Now since we have no clue which updates are "All my files got sick and I got wiped" and which are ACTUAL game updates. He could just as well have been doing nothing. Not to mention the weird banner that says "OPEN BETA" yet in the comment below he rails about how anyone he gives him shit about the game should consider it's an alpha version. So... Which is it then... ? Where are we at? Well I found out... His newest update... A couple of new sprites, I have no clue where the fuck he hid that game we saw in the video, all I could find was basically a gallery with actually LESS content except for some new character that didn't have scenes