Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Update:
Apparently the game is getting changed into a . Things like already set characters and the game's hentai art are staying it, just with more IPs other than Naruto on top. Name's going to change as well.

And after this news I don't feel bad for feeling that this will never get released. Which is sad, considering how much promise it shows.

EDIT: Also Muff Diver , do you happen to still have the older versions of the game prior to the 27.6.2018 alpha test?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Update:
Apparently the game is getting changed into a . Things like already set characters and the game's hentai art are staying it, just with more IPs other than Naruto on top. Name's going to change as well.

And after this news I don't feel bad for feeling that this will never get released. Which is sad, considering how much promise it shows.

EDIT: Also Muff Diver , do you happen to still have the older versions of the game prior to the 27.6.2018 alpha test?
I would like to play the old version too where u can go around the ninja world and fight/fuck

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Nothing to pride,but i can do a better work on the updates, is too much lack of content :/ That make my old friend sad

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm guessing this is dead then? I found a version of it in my files and wanted to know what was going on since it has literally nothing in the 500mb game? Just one weird unending fight against Shikamaru lol. I guess I'll delete it for now and maybe I'll remember to check back another time.

Reactions: hecom