Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Hahah woaw... So the latest build is nearly 2 years old... Not gonna rag on the uploader of course but holy hell man that is some next level milking from the dev.

Lexoratiani

Oct 8, 2017
ewww. Fucking salad? really? Good things Tsunade is Part of it.
But Salad and Chocho? ewww.
You could Use Hina,Ino,Anko,Tenten and Temari but Them?
Salada is disappointing looker I mean Sasuke is Far more good locking then salada, No Homo
(Point is salada should good looking like sasuke's mom but yet she mediocre furthermore Sakura's cringe is inside her.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I wasn't being racist but I can see how I didn't make myself clear on the matter and it was more of a response to another post about the fact there should be a white man in the game which riled me up I will admit but that piece of context seems to have also been removed as well, justifiably so. My point was that it was down to the artist who or what he includes in his work and shouldn't have to jeopardise his artistic vision for the sake of some douchebag being bothered by what shade of skin tone they have depicted in their artwork. I also mentioned that the only criticisms should be constructive on a principle of improving the overall gameplay and content of the game itself.
Look, I'm not like one of those weirdos that will judge someone on the internet about racism based on an innocuous post they made in an 18+ forum. For all I know, you can be black too so that makes no sense for me to be implying anything of the sort. My own point is that art style can't really be used as judgement on someone's race. Or anything for that matter, with maybe slight exceptions to gender and even then, only on (again, just maybe) mainstream manga/comics and not hentai. That's all I really meant.

Besides, you'd be surprised with how many White and Asian fans/artists (mostly dudes) are into interracial cuckoldry involving hyper masculine black men as MCs. I know about more than I am comfortable to admitting to.

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
I want to ask if theres any ppl who loves those big shit on girls but i read some comments and huh...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Please switch over to Patreon is trying to take down my page

• Sad
Reactions: workstop

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
800mb for 3 small animations and 1 full screen animation with 4 different variations (First 3 are basically the same animation sped up)

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
ewww. Fucking salad? really? Good things Tsunade is Part of it.
But Salad and Chocho? ewww.
You could Use Hina,Ino,Anko,Tenten and Temari but Them?
Salada is disappointing looker I mean Sasuke is Far more good locking then salada, No Homo
(Point is salada should good looking like sasuke's mom but yet she mediocre furthermore Sakura's cringe is inside her.
lol i like his way with words but i agree

Reactions: Lexoratiani