Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Im pretty sure Demonroyal kinda gave up on this game.
On his twitter apparently he's making anohter H-game which is like some sort of crossover

Reactions: cjalex111

Lexoratiani

Oct 8, 2017
Can I be Honest? Salada is Ugly Uchiha.
Hottest Female Uchiha is Mikoto Uchiha.(Well that other one I know Still I would Put Her As Top Beauty)
even Sasuke Itachi and Madara are more Beautiful Then Salada No Homo.

• Haha
Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Can I be Honest? Salada is Ugly Uchiha.
Hottest Female Uchiha is Mikoto Uchiha.(Well that other one I know Still I would Put Her As Top Beauty)
even Sasuke Itachi and Madara are more Beautiful Then Salada No Homo.
I think you have a certain point there, unfortunally we don't have much Uchihas to choose from. Mikoto Uchiha would be nice for a Milf Uchiha but we should be aware that Sarada Uchiha has potencial and hopefully she will get older in a way we appreciate better.

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
This can be marked as "Abandoned". The dev/artist gave up on the project as there wasn't enough interest in the game

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
My apologies for one of my earlier comments. The dev has stated on twitter that the project is really slow simply because there isn't enough interest in it but he hasn't abandon it.

reincs

Jan 4, 2018
I can totally believe that this guy is doing bad, I found out about him through twitter, and even though it was only him bitching his works not getting enough attention I still liked his art so I opted to support him on patreon to see what the game was about. And I gotta say, Don't even bother, he scarcerly updates and when I asked him about the latest build of the game he started all confrontational out of nowhere, "oh I see so you don't want to read"
I just told him no, I just just wanna see the latest version of the game. Then he asked me me why would I want an older version. I answered that I wanted to see how it is because I'm a new suscriber and literally have no idea how it is, he then asked me why saying the Images and animations in his discord where enough to get an idea of it, I told him that if that's the case then does it mean that the game doesn't offer anything.
He proceeded to ignore me and suddenly kicked me out of the discord.

He was a grade A asshole, if that's how he acts towards his supporters he cries so much about not getting, I can't imagine how he interacts with anyone else.
If It weren't for this site I wouldn't be able to see how the game is and I gotta say, It's very underwhelming.
All in all the whole interaction left a really bad taste in my mouth, a really entitled and confrontational man.

Don't make my mistake, if you support him you'll only get a couple of animations that are already in the game spread through months of silence, you'll just be throwing away your money.

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
I can totally believe that this guy is doing bad, I found out about him through twitter, and even though it was only him bitching his works not getting enough attention I still liked his art so I opted to support him on patreon to see what the game was about. And I gotta say, Don't even bother, he scarcerly updates and when I asked him about the latest build of the game he started all confrontational out of nowhere, "oh I see so you don't want to read"
I just told him no, I just just wanna see the latest version of the game. Then he asked me me why would I want an older version. I answered that I wanted to see how it is because I'm a new suscriber and literally have no idea how it is, he then asked me why saying the Images and animations in his discord where enough to get an idea of it, I told him that if that's the case then does it mean that the game doesn't offer anything.
He proceeded to ignore me and suddenly kicked me out of the discord.

He was a grade A asshole, if that's how he acts towards his supporters he cries so much about not getting, I can't imagine how he interacts with anyone else.
If It weren't for this site I wouldn't be able to see how the game is and I gotta say, It's very underwhelming.
All in all the whole interaction left a really bad taste in my mouth, a really entitled and confrontational man.

Don't make my mistake, if you support him you'll only get a couple of animations that are already in the game spread through months of silence, you'll just be throwing away your money.
I supported him some months back, and while I did get lucky to be in the Discord when he did finally release a build, I have to 100% to agree with what you said.

It's pretty obvious why he doesn't grow.

reincs

Jan 4, 2018
I supported him some months back, and while I did get lucky to be in the Discord when he did finally release a build, I have to 100% to agree with what you said.

It's pretty obvious why he doesn't grow.
For sure, he came off as pretty defensive from the get go, labelling me as "One of those" when I first asked him where I could download the game beta. He inmediately assumed I was asking him for a new build when I just wanted an old one to test the game, and was super defensive instead of just sharing it with me.
I would have understood had he said that he didn't have it at the moment, or if he gave me a solid explanation, he instead opted to be evasive and question ME about my motives. He asked what did I think the game was about, and I answered what I thought it was about based on the description of it he has on his Patreon. He just said, "Why do you want the beta to know how the game is if you just told me what the game is about?" the guy couldn't even be bothered to lift a finger for his supporters.

It felt like I was trying to get through to a child that already has made his mind about you before the conversation even started.
I think he's like that because of the experience he accumulated With the supporters who, rightfully, have started to get impatient by the sluggish progress of the game.
This is pure assumption but my guess is that he kicked those supporters from the discord as well, only keeping himself surrounded by those who don't question him, only feeding into his ego. Wich would be super shitty considering those are paying suscribers he is kicking just because of something they have all the right to ask about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeleous

Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
You know, i usually just hang around & poke my head out to see what new games are being introduced to this site every week or so & seeing this, after knowing about this guy for years... I'll Say It, Someone really needs to throw down & make their own Ultimate-Sex-Ninja game, with their own self-created assets & just get to work. Pretty confident the competition would finally blast his ass awake & force him to start updating otherwise he'd lose his sweet $$ Farm. And to anyone that decides to actually take on that challenge one day, I wish you the best of luck!

Side-Note: Yes, This is giving me very bad Yandere Dev Vibes.

Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
:KEK: Gratz dude, you just went famous on twitter.
Oh Dang, I read the comments too, I get people want to support someone who's trying to make their own game & that's fine, there's just been way too many scams & scummy people out there taking innocent supporters money for not just scammy games but even MMO's. I've been around the Internet long enough where Markiplier played Yandere Simulater July 1st 2015 & that was cool, then I forgot about it, 6 years later & we get this . I had completely forgotten about that game until people finally started making videos about the creator & why it was taking soo long. Yandere Devs another individual who's wanted to make his own game & he was earning what, around $3000-$5000 per month for a good 3 years(?) My Memories a bit cloudy but I'm aware he hired several people to help code/make new assets but because their coding was far superior to his Spaghetti coding he ended up letting them go, because he refused to accept that times (And Code) were changing so he ended up nearly back at Square 1 which sucked for him but far more for his supporters.

To an extent the same things happened with DemonR here, I was around when he made his 1st attempt at this Ultimate Ninja Game & it looked awesome & again like Yandera Dev I forgot about it after a couple months because it didn't leave the best Long-Lasting impression & Personal-Life comes 1st still, Internally I wished him the best of luck. Fast forward to the beginning of 2020 & whaddaya-know I'm on this site & found this Thread with the 10-1-2019 Alpha Build & Thought "Damn good to know he's still got his nose to the grindstone" Only to check it out & see not much progress has been made because Demon Scrapped his old game and is building again from the ground-up. Now personally I'm a patient individual who can Mark-It & Forget-It & come back a year later to see how things have progressed but for someone who wants to support you (All your fans) that's not how it works, they have to pay monthly & pray there's even a %0.1 progress if even a slight bug-fix. I also saw Purple-Mantis's response & yes I'll be the 1st to admit I'm not a game creator, I understand it takes many years for some games to be made, look at Cyber-Punk, they would've had a much better response if their publishers didn't force them to release a good 1-2 years before confirming the game was %100 playable without constant crashes/bugs god knows what else.
But this isn't Cyber-Punk with 4k graphics, intense internal combat/quest systems & whatnot, Not some unity game, this is an rpgmaker game (?) with animated sprites & a set combat system to the best of my knowledge. The fact that DemonR again scrapped his old version & started from the ground up really didn't help his case, nothing is perfect & IMO the best course for supporter morale & overall progress would've been to grit his teeth with the old version & just try to finish quickly, even if he had to skip out on a good portion of the games mechanics & instead save those newer mechanics for something like Ultimate Sex Ninja 2. I could easily see his supporters getting extremely hyped for something like that & instead they're getting into his discord (That they probably payed his Patreon to even get into) asking about any progress only to be told nothing or putting it lightly "Piss Off" & then get banned for just being Curious. He could put a branch in his Discord called "Current Progress" that people could look into once a week so he wouldn't be DM'd wouldn't that be better, I'm just spit-balling here.

Overall with how things have been going on his Twitter/Patreon (Not To Mention His Attitude) It's just giving me very bad Yandera Dev Vibes. "I get very low support" Maybe if your attitude wasn't so Gray & pessimistic people would be much more willing but as it stands as much as I would love to support a content/game maker that attitude especially is keeping me faaar away. "people want me to update them every 5 minutes" All I'm saying is just talk/give an update once a month on your Patreon, i saw wide spans of time in the backlogs where nothing was posted for possibly 3-5 months, crap on us free-loaders all you want that's fine dude, but talk to your actual Patrons more often for both yours & their sakes.

Anyway, I'm done typing out my long-ass essay for History class I'm sure there's gonna be someone their who'll recognize the name Demon-Royal from the ancient 2015 Deviant-Art days or somethin. I've caught a slight bug but that wont stop me from enjoying my fresh cup of coffee, Mmm. Either way Mr.DemonR I do hope you gain some Healthy-Competition & wish you luck on your future progress of your game for yourself & your current ( Future) Supporters.

Peace i out.gif

Last edited:

UnSapotejon

Jul 12, 2018
Oh Dang, I read the comments too, I get people want to support someone who's trying to make their own game & that's fine, there's just been way too many scams & scummy people out there taking innocent supporters money for not just scammy games but even MMO's. I've been around the Internet long enough where Markiplier played Yandere Simulater July 1st 2015 & that was cool, then I forgot about it, 6 years later & we get this . I had completely forgotten about that game until people finally started making videos about the creator & why it was taking soo long. Yandere Devs another individual who's wanted to make his own game & he was earning what, around $3000-$5000 per month for a good 3 years(?) My Memories a bit cloudy but I'm aware he hired several people to help code/make new assets but because their coding was far superior to his Spaghetti coding he ended up letting them go, because he refused to accept that times (And Code) were changing so he ended up nearly back at Square 1 which sucked for him but far more for his supporters.

To an extent the same things happened with DemonR here, I was around when he made his 1st attempt at this Ultimate Ninja Game & it looked awesome & again like Yandera Dev I forgot about it after a couple months because it didn't leave the best Long-Lasting impression & Personal-Life comes 1st still, Internally I wished him the best of luck. Fast forward to the beginning of 2020 & whaddaya-know I'm on this site & found this Thread with the 10-1-2019 Alpha Build & Thought "Damn good to know he's still got his nose to the grindstone" Only to check it out & see not much progress has been made because Demon Scrapped his old game and is building again from the ground-up. Now personally I'm a patient individual who can Mark-It & Forget-It & come back a year later to see how things have progressed but for someone who wants to support you (All your fans) that's not how it works, they have to pay monthly & pray there's even a %0.1 progress if even a slight bug-fix. I also saw Purple-Mantis's response & yes I'll be the 1st to admit I'm not a game creator, I understand it takes many years for some games to be made, look at Cyber-Punk, they would've had a much better response if their publishers didn't force them to release a good 1-2 years before confirming the game was %100 playable without constant crashes/bugs god knows what else.
But this isn't Cyber-Punk with 4k graphics, intense internal combat/quest systems & whatnot, Not some unity game, this is an rpgmaker game (?) with animated sprites & a set combat system to the best of my knowledge. The fact that DemonR again scrapped his old version & started from the ground up really didn't help his case, nothing is perfect & IMO the best course for supporter morale & overall progress would've been to grit his teeth with the old version & just try to finish quickly, even if he had to skip out on a good portion of the games mechanics & instead save those newer mechanics for something like Ultimate Sex Ninja 2. I could easily see his supporters getting extremely hyped for something like that & instead they're getting into his discord (That they probably payed his Patreon to even get into) asking about any progress only to be told nothing or putting it lightly "Piss Off" & then get banned for just being Curious. He could put a branch in his Discord called "Current Progress" that people could look into once a week so he wouldn't be DM'd wouldn't that be better, I'm just spit-balling here.

Overall with how things have been going on his Twitter/Patreon (Not To Mention His Attitude) It's just giving me very bad Yandera Dev Vibes. "I get very low support" Maybe if your attitude wasn't so Gray & pessimistic people would be much more willing but as it stands as much as I would love to support a content/game maker that attitude especially is keeping me faaar away. "people want me to update them every 5 minutes" All I'm saying is just talk/give an update once a month on your Patreon, i saw wide spans of time in the backlogs where nothing was posted for possibly 3-5 months, crap on us free-loaders all you want that's fine dude, but talk to your actual Patrons more often for both yours & their sakes.

Anyway, I'm done typing out my long-ass essay for History class I'm sure there's gonna be someone their who'll recognize the name Demon-Royal from the ancient 2015 Deviant-Art days or somethin. I've caught a slight bug but that wont stop me from enjoying my fresh cup of coffee, Mmm. Either way Mr.DemonR I do hope you gain some Healthy-Competition & wish you luck on your future progress of your game for yourself & your current ( Future) Supporters.

View attachment 1351006
I get your point but i disagree on the yandere dev comparation, demon royal is a really cool guy inside, hes been an asshole sometimes in the past, but hes trying to do things better now, internet should learn that second chances exist, dont loose faith on demonroyal just yet, im sure that he will make a pretty good game overall, ill come back here in a few years when its done and if its a bad game ill just put an apology for my error, cya all in sometime folks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gabranth2