Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I also share a nickname with the title of this game: Ultimate Sex Ninja, namely...I take her home, nut and then disappear. :sneaky:

Reactions: joetheflower

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I'm confused, what was even updated? It looks like the thread got necro'd with nothing new?
I guess someone just now got their hands on the build from October 2019 and added it? The game is dead though, he removed it from his Patreon page. Kiki and Porscha is supposed to be a successor but it's not the same game at all.

Reactions: joetheflower

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
The game has been dead since its conception it is worse the Legend Of Krystal

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Demon Royal is himself an African American so of course the content he makes is going to reflect him and his culture at some point or another, so many MCs of adult games are some skinny, boney ass white dude so it makes a refreshing change that a black guy in an adult game is doing the fucking for a change, if you want content more suited for caucasian man...
You must be on some special type of drugs to assign an art style to a race.

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
I wasn't being racist but I can see how I didn't make myself clear on the matter and it was more of a response to another post about the fact there should be a white man in the game which riled me up I will admit but that piece of context seems to have also been removed as well, justifiably so. My point was that it was down to the artist who or what he includes in his work and shouldn't have to jeopardise his artistic vision for the sake of some douchebag being bothered by what shade of skin tone they have depicted in their artwork. I also mentioned that the only criticisms should be constructive on a principle of improving the overall gameplay and content of the game itself.