Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Is the last post an game update ? justasking
There pretty much is no game is what I'm getting at, I wasted money on this dude to check it out and deleted it and unsubbed due to the bullshittery in both the product and his comunitcation. Your free to test it out if you don't believe me.

• Sad
Reactions: ninguemligah

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 117966
Overview:

The goal here is to bring some original characters together in one lewd game for fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GAME INFO
Updated
: 27 June 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Alpha Test
Language: English
Genre

Installation

CONTROLS

DOWNLOADS
WINDOWS ONLY - - - -

ARTWORK - - - - -
update patreon version

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
fck you update patreon version already
Who are you to these people, so that they have to listen to you? An anonymous on the internet, a person who they don't give a fk about. Learn to be nice, and ask nicely or you will never get anything...

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone willing to take one for the team? Was going to do it myself, but I simply can't pledge.

EDIT:
WTF??? That ugly Sarada can just walk around?? Where to start??
Pretty sure the latest version avaliable is only a engine test. If you want, you can try playing the RPG Maker version (which is the "legacy" version so to speak), which has more features.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone willing to take one for the team? Was going to do it myself, but I simply can't pledge.

EDIT:

Pretty sure the latest version avaliable is only a engine test. If you want, you can try playing the RPG Maker version (which is the "legacy" version so to speak), which has more features.
Any idea where i can get the legacy version?

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Any idea where i can get the legacy version?
You can find it by searching on Google. The "legacy" version I have is dated 6/11/2017, but I'm not sure it is the last version made on RPG Maker.
If you want I can host the version I got on Zippy (might take a while since I'll need to use a VPN), since where I found it used some shitty, intrusive hosts. (Not sure if it already got posted here on the thread, though)

EDIT: Just checked. The version I got here was a free demo he gave. You can find it on his Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: joetheflower

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
You can find it by searching on Google. The "legacy" version I have is dated 6/11/2017, but I'm not sure it is the last version made on RPG Maker.
If you want I can host the version I got on Zippy (might take a while since I'll need to use a VPN), since where I found it used some shitty, intrusive hosts. (Not sure if it already got posted here on the thread, though)

EDIT: Just checked. The version I got here was a free demo he gave. You can find it on his Patreon.
tried getting the legacy demo off his patreon but the link was dead

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
I really want to play this game it looks good as fuck as a naruto fan i think its one of the best naruto hentai games out there