Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Meh, sad but true so are a lot of Dev on here and internet when we post stuff they are charging people. Some make stuff not worthy of being charged for but i'm not here to judge that at all. Just to Find/Post everything i can whether it be public or private, Given to me by others or found. Dev will continue to get mad doesn't bother me.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Could anyone give me a link to download the old version of the game where u could play around the map and fight, i hope someone still have it

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
lol please at least the old version is playable, i really love the game and i want to play the older one u can fight, travel and have sex too but in the new one only shikamaru is there and he dont even fk u with his big dick lol

Demon_Royal

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
lol please at least the old version is playable, i really love the game and i want to play the older one u can fight, travel and have sex too but in the new one only shikamaru is there and he dont even fk u with his big dick lol
Think before you type....the old version is pretty much the same.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I'm not sure there actually is a beta version, to all you who are asking, looked over his patreon and everything is hidden but nothing mentions anything about a beta. The closest is artwork and a file outline from late september and the rest is more artwork from august.

seed666

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not sure there actually is a beta version, to all you who are asking, looked over his patreon and everything is hidden but nothing mentions anything about a beta. The closest is artwork and a file outline from late september and the rest is more artwork from august.
Like this

Reactions: DISV