2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I know but, I buy the bottle of whys and a star and nothing happens, I change the full screen mode and every time it comes back
for now the "star system" is not implement, the today version 2023-04-05 yes , keep the money for other things :) and use Vito with the other cursor(money sign) on the 2 npc(in residential area) and if you want reset the story of Vito or Stacy use the "CUM"cheats , detail on the public post on patreon

Reactions: juliusnestor

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well,not great game,as vito ,you go and play poker alll day,boring,and to raise an amount of money ,alots of days must play,and if your lucky to win.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
well,not great game,as vito ,you go and play poker alll day,boring,and to raise an amount of money ,alots of days must play,and if your lucky to win.
personally , i think the "poker" is easy to win , you alway win tie and only have to not bust or be the lower. But maybe i should low the difficulty of it . And as the "tip" maker on the map say , you can use the first $500 and buy Stacy character, Vito is mostly a chilling gameplay or to use the TV content (atm)

Reactions: dmohr40

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
check blackjack, it's bugged, and add the skip button, each time watching an empty room with TV at the beginning of the game is definitely not a pleasure
have you try to press a button or escape ? ;) it should skip the scene
and what bug on the blackjack ? can you tell me more?

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Please. Please. Please for the love of god, add in save-features at any time when there are so many bugs.

Example when Vita leaves the apartment for the first time, Vito can clip on the wall and become stuck and you are then forced to restart the game.

The combination of quirky dialogue time without any user-control, bugs, & lack of easy saving makes this project hard to want to keep trying.

Other than that, great job so far with the implementation, concepts, & mechanics. Hope you do well!

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
secret3prev.png

Changelog
-----[2023-04-05]----
Global Game
-added stars icon on map where it have secret

Stacy Gloryhole
-added secret number 1
-added secret number

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NastyCity-2023.04.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi Sneaky Snake Dev , sorry if all these questions are already done but :

Is it just a demo game? only two characters playable?

Vito is a drug dealer, but how can you sell it?

I lost all my money in card play, how can I gain more?

except GloryHole at home and the "secret" in the bar, is it more actions playable for stacy?

All the pics in the first page are they extract from thegame? (all characters playable?)

I read there is a cheat code on your Patreon Public, but don't see anything on the Patreon page.

thanks alot for your're feedback

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes