RPGM Completed Nasty Sex Friend with Plump Girl Friend [Final] [ManiaClub]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 30, 2020
i had a different problem to everybody. i wasnt able to launch the game because the directory was invalid or something. i've kinda forgotten already. but then i wasnt able to delete the folder because it said the folder was no longer located where it was. i had to open the command prompt in order to delete it. i might come back to this game once it actually works.

Reactions: shoiry

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I know the problem was already solved, but for the issue of files not extracting properly because of Japanese characters not converting correctly, this is the tool I use.

It's small and simple. Download file and unzip the exe file. After that, whenever you need it, just drag your zip file you want converted onto the exe and it will convert and extract for you. Good to have on hand if you're playing a lot of japanese games.

Reactions: Xorrak

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Let's see how these couple, sexually active boy and plump girl end. "

Uhm... HE cums in HER end.

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
Need more games where you exploit insecure girls for sex

...am I evil for finding that kinda hot?
Well the line between good and evil passes through every human heart. Temptation to evil is everywhere, it's only succumbing that is wrong.

Course, there's also the matter of her agency, where is the border between you "exploiting" her emotions for sex and her wanting to have sex of her own volition? It gets hazy very fast once you leave the black and white world of "Men only desire sex and women only withhold."

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
I know the problem was already solved, but for the issue of files not extracting properly because of Japanese characters not converting correctly, this is the tool I use.

It's small and simple. Download file and unzip the exe file. After that, whenever you need it, just drag your zip file you want converted onto the exe and it will convert and extract for you. Good to have on hand if you're playing a lot of japanese games.
Thanks, I sat probably an hour trying to translate the mumbo-jumbo text, I even took a picture and tried to copy every kanji signs one and one from various japanese sites, but I got one wrong and couldn't find one in particular XD

Reactions: James Eveleth

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Lol man japan really hates fatties huh. Not every fat or plump person is ugly.
Judging by their manga, they are ready to fuck anything that moves, as long as it is female.

If the winrar is already installed, then why else install something when you can do as he said?

Lol man japan really hates fatties huh. Not every fat or plump person is ugly.
Judging by their manga, they are ready to fuck anything that moves, as long as it is female.
if you are getting this error "Failed to load: img/titles1/ちょいぷす夕イト丿し.png" and you have winrar open the .zip do ctrl+E then choose japanese coding then extract. Have a nice day :)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes