RPGM Completed Nasty Sex Friend with Plump Girl Friend [Final] [ManiaClub]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Swiper

Jun 28, 2017
Someone can help me?
I'm still getting the error "Failed to load: img/titles1/ちょいぷす夕イト丿し.png" inclusive after changed my configuration.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Need more games where you exploit insecure girls for sex

...am I evil for finding that kinda hot?
Isn't that real life in a lot of ways, though?
Just at work, today, I thought it a VERY real possibility since I was talking to a woman.
I mean, I'm not gonna do it, but that I COULD is a real possibility.
Maybe I should bolster her self esteem instead.

bluted

May 22, 2020
Isn't that real life in a lot of ways, though?
Just at work, today, I thought it a VERY real possibility since I was talking to a woman.
I mean, I'm not gonna do it, but that I COULD is a real possibility.
Maybe I should bolster her self esteem instead.
Had the same problem:

I downloaded the bandizip, then i set the standard language for unpacking on japanese.

Now it works, even without an emulator. But you have to set bandizip to japanese, otherwise you keep getting this error.

bluted

May 22, 2020
Someone can help me?
I'm still getting the error "Failed to load: img/titles1/ちょいぷす夕イト丿し.png" inclusive after changed my configuration.
Had the same problem:

I downloaded the bandizip, then i set the standard language for unpacking on japanese.

Now it works, even without an emulator. But you have to set bandizip to japanese, otherwise you keep getting this error.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Haha... better to fuck someone plump than fuck something barely more than skin and bones like most Japanese people are. That shit is so unattractive to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Yolomeus

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Did you set your locale to japanese?
Tried it, doesn't work. Getting the same error.
Had a similar issue on another RPGmaker game and I used this converter to go into the file names and input the correct names instead of gargled text like it is here èwìZìZûÕ
but it was not the same kind of text. From my understanding this is UTF-8. Have not find a converter yet. There was a complicated explanation on how to do it, but i'm not smart enough for that, kek.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes