RPGM Completed Nasty Sex Friend with Plump Girl Friend [Final] [ManiaClub]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hats the song from the menus when you start the game i keep hearing it in every game on this forum

lightofnature

Nov 22, 2018
i try delete the file with CMD but the damm thing is still there. don't know what went wrong but, god this is annoying.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Don't get rekt like me. It's MTL and if someone dare telling me "no it's been properly translated" then i'm sorry.
It's not MTL but google translate got a human body and translated it anyway, nothing make sense.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so basically this is a game for Betas who not even dare to fuck sexy girls in Games?
im not kink shaming but referring to the description.
Fat-Fetishists may have it their way but this reads like: here, have the leftovers

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I'm a rather plump girl (I'm still skinner than the girl in the game ) and I think the girl is very cute !
Yeah, she's drawn cute. Really, the translation of this title is a little off. In Japanese it's (ちょうど良いぽっちゃりブス)ぽっちゃり幼馴染と爛(ただ)れたセフレ関係になった僕. That's '(Nicely Chubby Homely [girl]) I Got Into a Sexfriend Relationship With a Chubby Childhood Friend'

Busu (ブス) is the key word here. It's like 'jimi' and can mean homely, plain, and sometimes get used by kids to call someone ugly just because it sounds bad ('BUSU!'), but it really is more 'not good looking' and plain rather than actively ugly. If they really wanted to say she was repulsively ugly there are better words like minikui, migurushii, and osoroshi.

So just substitute 'plain' wherever you see 'ugly'.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
so basically this is a game for Betas who not even dare to fuck sexy girls in Games?
im not kink shaming but referring to the description.
Fat-Fetishists may have it their way but this reads like: here, have the leftovers
There are tons of Eroge MCs who are beta if you wanted to actually take the time to describe them like that. It's mostly not Rance - except for netori games it's usually just some loser who has no idea what to do with his life and runs into a weird girl or two and then gets into everyone's pants by being nice to them (he may also have a sekrit gary stu powar but he's totally nice about it). Hell, that's just the general rule of harems in any Japanese media.

OTOH I know what you mean about the desc - it's nasty about 'fat girls will sleep with anyone because they have no self esteem [both untrue] so even someone like you can do it'. The translation is not great, but I suspect this is just 'Japan' again and they probably did say that.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
If this was MuuricA! retarded americans version of this would be the girl having 10 extra inches of waist and shaking the screen when she walks

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes