RPGM Completed Nasty Sex Friend with Plump Girl Friend [Final] [ManiaClub]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I forgot that it's 2020, an age when even statistics can be racist. What a century to be alive
View attachment 1004067
Don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. Yes most Americans are fat, but I was touching on stereotypes and how some folks won't touch one stereotype but others seem to be OK.

But yes, you've proven nothing, Asians are just healthier unless they live in areas where fast food is prevalent, like Tokyo. Last time I was there it was starting to look like New York with all the overweight people floating around,,, maybe "floating" isn't exactly the right word.

But doesn't change the fact you've missed the point.

pablodlh

Mar 11, 2018
When I run the game it shows me the following error

Captura de pantalla (137).png
Error:
Your profile cannot be used because it comes from a more updated version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

How is this solved?

Nov 17, 2018
Don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. Yes most Americans are fat, but I was touching on stereotypes and how some folks won't touch one stereotype but others seem to be OK.

But yes, you've proven nothing, Asians are just healthier unless they live in areas where fast food is prevalent, like Tokyo. Last time I was there it was starting to look like New York with all the overweight people floating around,,, maybe "floating" isn't exactly the right word.

But doesn't change the fact you've missed the point.
You implied that jhustrue was racist for saying that Asians are skinny, and I've proven that they are skinny. Then you tried to justify your opinions with a shitty strawman argument about black people.
So tell me again how is he exactly racist for pointing out that Asians are skinny?

I was touching on stereotypes and how some folks won't touch one stereotype but others seem to be OK.
You wanted jhustrue to also point out that Jews have big noses, that Italians are hairy, that British people have crooked teeth and so on, you wanted him to mention every possible stereotype?
You know what, maybe I did miss your point because the longer I think about it the less sense does your "point" make.

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
when i open the game show a error missing pgn1 and dont lond how do i fix this

SirWalrus

Sep 28, 2017
Short but super sweet game with good scenes. TL could be better, but I've seen a lot worse.
Anyone know any more games with cute plump girls like this one? Sadly there's no real tag for that here.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I don't want to have to change my locale to japanese, is there any other way?
For me, the game itself is running just fine without Japanese locale.

Though if you absolutely need Japanese locale anyway, you can always use AppLocale (if you're still running Windows 7 or 8), or (if you're running Windows 10).

As for extracting the game; in order to avoid any errors with garbled filenames, you can do the following:
- get the latest version of WinRAR (any recent-ish version should do)
- open the Nasty Sex Friend zip file with it
- press Ctrl + E
- find 'Japanese' in the list, then click it
- extract the game

After that, everything should work just fine.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
If it wasn't censored it would be one of my favorite games, just for that truth in advertising of the title.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Is it just me or you can't delete the game folder?
Yeah for some reason there is a bug with this winrar archive. After you extract the folder the folder itself has no permissions so you can't delete the folder. You need to manually do it with cmd.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes