VN Ren'Py Abandoned Native English Speakers, Aliens, and All the Rest [v0.02f_overhaul_2] [Skidmoria]

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Ok, I gotta say it - this looks like it's going to be reeeeeeeally strange, so of course I'm gonna keep my eye on it! :ROFLMAO:

It already looked kind of quirky\interesting but then the fire spirit\demon thingy popped up and I thought "yep, gotta see where this goes"
The demoness should of course reappear at a later time. It would be a shame to only use her once. By the way, she has already taken the biker to hell. We should see him there too.

Reactions: HogRocket

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Apart from adding new content, work is also being done on the existing content. Choices will be added during the next updates.
So it wont make sense to download it right now and then stat over with the next update...
Okay, but maybe you should add some planned future tags in the genre spolier so we know at least some directions the game will go.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
So it wont make sense to download it right now and then stat over with the next update...
Okay, but maybe you should add some planned future tags in the genre spolier so we know at least some directions the game will go.
I am going to add something right now.

Reactions: Virulenz

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
An update: Today will see the release of version 0.01e with the most extensive updates so far for the current content. Since the release of the initial version 0.01a several new renders have been added, others have been revised. Choices will have to wait until the following update, because whilst I already know when they will be triggered, I have discarded the events which will trigger them as they weren't convincing enough for me.
I have changed my plans for version 0.02 in that way that I'd like to include one or two naughty scenes involving MC. Originally, I had planned this only after the 3rd in-game day. The nightclub scenario, which is already alluded to in the current version, will take most of the time since it involves MC, Sander & two others as well as a second group of people.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
this look interesting
Thank you! Many changes have been made in the meantime (today will see the release of version 0.01f). The versions after 0.01a have not appeared here yet, if necessary I'll do the uploads myself.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I've updated the links here now myself to version 0.01f. Only changes to the main story have been made so far, not to the backstory. See the changelog for details. There is still a good deal of additions/changes planned for the current content. I still haven't gotten around to add choices, partly because I wanted to address the criticism of the game being too dry, especially at the beginning. I'd also like to address the comments about suboptimal posing at some point in time.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview 0.01g
Great news, I guess! In version 0.01g you will be able to watch MC getting seduced by the three forest girls who were introduced in 0.01f! I had to change Jessie's hair (right girl) since the one I got before is a basic free hair without any morphs I could use to correct issues (I might reuse it somewhere else). This is just one of the beginning scenes, and it will become more physical. I'll add an update later.
girls_seducing_mc_in_forest_3.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Version 0.01g has been released today. The download links have been updated. This update adds the (optional) seduction of MC by the girls in the forest and is the most extensive update so far, adding 34 new renders. All following 0.01x updates will likely be relatively small.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview of version 0.01h
I thought that our Alpha MC deserves some admiration from both males and females, so I've added quite a deal to the nightclub scene.
juggling_in_nightclub.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I've released a small update 0.01h which adds/changes a couple of things. Download links have been updated. See the changelog for details.