VN Ren'Py Abandoned Native English Speakers, Aliens, and All the Rest [v0.02f_overhaul_2] [Skidmoria]

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Version 0.01i has been released and the download links have been updated. This version adds a couple of new renders and also adds new content to existing renders. See the changelog for details.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview 0.01j. The boys aren't that harmless anymore. But then again, we are in the Angloian States, so what was MC expecting?

For an update sometime after the following one, I want to add a choice regarding your answer which will have consequences. The boys won't shoot you anyway, but they are supposed to reappear at a later time and will remember you.
boy_asking_mc.png

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The small update 0.01j has been released. It mainly adds things to a couple of existing renders or applies changes to them. No new renders in this update. The download links have been updated.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview of 0.01k
From the past: Sander's parents moving to the Angloian States
moving_house.png

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The small update 0.01k has been released. It adds two new renders to the airport scene, shortens the text for this scene somewhat, and changes one of the models for the characters of the nightclub scene. The download links have been updated.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The update 0.01l has been released. It adds three new renders to the airport scene and a laser turret to the neighborhood scene (with the biker). The download links have been updated. After these two small updates, which have been released during this weekend in quick succession, the next update will probably take again somewhat longer.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I have decided to change my future plans with this title. I came to the conclusion that I cannot and do not want to create a game that most visitors of this site are going for. So this will always be a niche title inside a niche genre. For the time being, I regard this as a pure hobby project where I do updates as I see fit because I am asking no one for anything. This is not an abandoned game, but I will for now focus on enhancing the current content. I will likely be able to release a 0.02 version at the earliest February next year since I currently lack the resources to complete it in a way I would regard as satisfactory (it might be an alien thought to many, but I do not pirate assets). By releasing myself from any pressure, I will also be able to revamp the current content in a more thoughtful way. Some of the writing needs improvement and I still haven't brought in any choices, and those should matter.

Reactions: WaltS

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview of 0.01m:
Oftentimes, being part of a freak show may not be nice. It gets worse when you are being teased. At least you get lots of free bananas. Nevertheless, only a few moments later both spectators finally realized what everybody realizes sooner or later, that getting pregnant by MC is the only sensible way of existence. How could it be any different?
mc_being_part_of_a_freak_show.png

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hail to temporary freebies. I think our teaser looks somewhat hotter now with her new hair.
mc_being_part_of_a_freak_show.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hello handsome tenant! Your rent is overdue! Maybe you can compensate me in another way *wink*?
quinn_retro_fantasy_with_roller_girl_outfit.png

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The update 0.01m has been released. It adds a couple of new renders, changes one existing render, and adds forward/back buttons for comfortably switching between images if a scene features at least three of them (for example for different camera positions). The download links have been updated.
There have been several unexpected real-life events that currently prevent a fast-paced development, adding up to what I have written a couple of posts above. So I expect that until at least February I will continue enhancing the current content with small updates and while I will do some work on 0.02 during the last week of the year, it will very likely not be mature enough yet for a release this or next month.

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Not adding new renders for 0.01n yet, just changing existing ones.
The Principality of the Upperlands is what is sometimes called a defensive democracy. From time to time it may hit the wrong guy, but it's the thought that counts, isn't it?
principality_highlands.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Since I've removed the laser turret from this image to place it into the previous one, there is now some sort of replacement.
biker_driving_through_neighborhood.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I'm going to add several images to the bar scene. After all, for many apparently getting drunk is more important than anything including what this site is about.
bar2.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The update 0.01n has been released. It mainly adds a couple of new renders and adds content to existing ones. The download links have been updated.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview of 0.01o:
The nightclub has gotten a famous visitor. I still haven't watched a single episode of Doctor Who, though.
juggling_in_nightclub.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The update 0.01o has been released. It completes the render series for the bar, adds new things to scenes, or changes things in the latter. The download links have been updated.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Three updates have been released since my last posting. IMHO, some scenes have been considerably improved. The file format for the images has been changed from PNG to lossless WebP, thus reducing the file sizes. I also offer now a lossy version; due to a quality setting of 95 the differences, with the exception of text, are unnoticeable.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
With the latest release 0.01u I've started to improve the interface for scenes which include several camera angles or a gallery. There are still some areas of RenPy I need to learn more about, and I'd also like to add some keyboard shortcuts.
Starting in February, I'd like to add 0.02 content little by little, if I can. The situation is still a bit fucked and will remain so for some time, so I don't know how much I can do about real new content. The places where everything will take place and what will take place is for the most part set, and I had already done stuff until in December several events put a spoke in my wheel.
Still enough things on my list for the current content; for the airport scene alone there are five things I'd like to add, though they are more or less ornamental.
The next update will finally include a revision of the text.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1642956492318.png

Pump some banging hard thorbbing action in this game!
All them babes are ravenous and cannot get off unless we love them relentlessly!​
Preview of 0.01m:
Oftentimes, being part of a freak show may not be nice. It gets worse when you are being teased. At least you get lots of free bananas. Nevertheless, only a few moments later both spectators finally realized what everybody realizes sooner or later, that getting pregnant by MC is the only sensible way of existence. How could it be any different?
View attachment 1545433
1642956626571.png

Gotta bang them all!