VN Ren'Py Abandoned Native English Speakers, Aliens, and All the Rest [v0.02f_overhaul_2] [Skidmoria]

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020

Pump some banging hard thorbbing action in this game!
All them babes are ravenous and cannot get off unless we love them relentlessly!

Gotta bang them all!
I think that the girl that has been added recently to the nightclub is my favorite of the two images, though. Much work coming up for MC.

juggling_in_nightclub_woman_sitting_on_dalek.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
0.01v preview. Ten girls for this scene are enough for now. Even MC can't get all of them pregnant in a single night. Maybe in two or three.
Besides a partial text rewrite, there will be some other additions and changes.

juggling_in_nightclub.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
0.01v preview 2: The Principality of the Upperlands, more fucked up than ever before with the help of nicer looking laser beams + impact effects.

principality_highlands.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
0.01v preview 3: The terrorist now has a daughter fighting with him for the just cause.

mc_carrying_donkey.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
0.01v has been released, starting with revisions of the text in addition to the usual additions/changes of renders. There should be further revisions of the text in future updates. I am now also finally going to try to integrate choices into the existing content. Things are currently slowly getting back to normal, so I hope I will have my wits about me again next month to work again on new content.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Preview of 0.01x. Not just girls have an interest in MC. It is doubtful though that the depicted individuals' interest is sexual and/or romantic. Maybe it is? (As it is clearly visible, the materials used in the airport have been replaced on a large scale by iray materials by now)
mc_waiting_for_sander_in_an_airport_waiting_room_1.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Starting with version 0.01x, I've now begun to revise larger parts of the text. However, I am not completely satisfied with the results and will therefore probably publish another update 0.01y over the weekend. The text revisions have already been revised again, and as usual, there will be non-text-related changes as well.

Version 0.01z will be reached soon, then the focus will be on choices. The versions will then be called 0.01_choices_update_1 and so on. There will also be further additions and improvements to the existing content. I hope to get back to work on 0.02 next week.

Reactions: giqui

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Development continues and there should be some updates this month, but I need to prioritize other things for a while. Even though I am currently not directly affected by it, the current situation in the real world doesn't really help with creating a deep conceptual design. Generally speaking, because of the repercussions of some changes in December, a month after the initial release, I will be more or less hindered in progressing maybe for the whole year of 2022.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Not a major thing, since the upcoming updates focus on adding choices, but I think the demoness's new eyes suit her nicely.

demon_looking_after_biker_1.png

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I want to start with uploading the upcoming choices updates this weekend; Nevertheless, I've decided to upload another update 0.01z_3rd_overhaul prior to these updates because a good deal of additions and changes have accumulated until now. By uploading this last overhaul update I can fully focus on the upcoming choices updates.

All download links and one of the thumbnails have been updated.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The first choices update has been released. It is still a bit rough and will get some polishing over time. I want to release at least one further choice update for the current content that leads to different scenes. The current update now leads only to different texts, though in future updates the choices done in this update should lead to completely different scenes. I want to avoid boring "do nothing" choices. If you choose such an option, something else is instead is supposed to happen later, even for this update already.

I could not finish the uploading to all usual hosts today; the rest will be finished at a later time this day.

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Upcoming choices update: Maybe joining a fitness club isn't a good idea after all...
mc_reflecting_negatively_on_sanders_suggestion_to_join_a_fitness_club.png

Last edited:

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The development will be somewhat delayed for some time; I have to replace the power supply of my notebook and probably get my cooler fixed. The old notebook I am currently using is too slow for serious rendering.

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Big LOL
Fan of these freakish games
Thanks!

Since I am here right now, just a general comment: Development will continue, but I have to send in my notebook (the one on which I do the renders) for repair. For several reasons, this has to wait for about two weeks. In the meantime, I will do some other things (working on the existing texts etc.) There might be one or more small updates coming up soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MD27