VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Not sure if this has been a problem for anyone else,(I didn't look too thoroughly) but just what to info the group about a problem I have been having with the android version. Not matter what name is put in, an error comes up and shows like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nat_ipatch_first_time_new'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup
[/code]

Can someone tell me who to fix my self or let me know what is going on or something.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Not sure if this has been a problem for anyone else,(I didn't look too thoroughly) but just what to info the group about a problem I have been having with the android version. Not matter what name is put in, an error comes up and shows like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup
[/code]

Can someone tell me who to fix my self or let me know what is going on or something.
The android version is unofficial so I don't know what's the problem. But try to download the ipatch, (the incest can still be turned off even with the ipatch), because for some reason it's calling something in the ipatch file that shouldn't be called if the ipatch file isn't there.

Reactions: IchigoASO

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Impregnation is awesome but is it possible to just have x-ray and no fertilziation? Having her impregnated every time gets weird after a while.:confused:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Impregnation is awesome but is it possible to just have x-ray and no fertilziation? Having her impregnated every time gets weird after a while.:confused:
I think I'll add the option to turn off/on the fetishes mid-game instead. It'll remove both the x-ray and fertilization when you turn off the fetish though.
I'll add the x-ray only when my pc is good enough to render the animation much faster.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
God damn this bitch is horny. It's like if Oreimo decided to stop being a bitch and let Kirino get railed, only to turn her whole character into a slut. Even if a harem is apparently coming, sounds like most of the story is just going to be the little sister being drilled, and the other girls being the sloppy seconds.

The yandere angle is fun though. I'll also say I heard at least one track in the music I had never heard before, and it was actually kinda cool. Nice to hear something that isn't the same Ren'Py bog standard music, even if it might just be because I've never heard some of these tracks.

Jun 13, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Natsumi Love Story v0.3

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I get the patch to work on my phone? I keep getting error saying could not find ipatch when I tried to start the game

Last edited:
Reactions: KayosuKun

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I'm like 15 minutes in and I am already pissed off. She told him she'd never leave him and you start the game like that??? Someone tell me it's worth continuing. or not.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm like 15 minutes in and I am already pissed off. She told him she'd never leave him and you start the game like that??? Someone tell me it's worth continuing. or not.
It's been about 12 hours so you may have decided to keep going or even to give up, but I think it is worth continuing. I enjoy it at least and I think the payoff for all the early moments will be good.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
It's been about 12 hours so you may have decided to keep going or even to give up, but I think it is worth continuing. I enjoy it at least and I think the payoff for all the early moments will be good.
No, I literally closed the game after the first bathtub scene because it was making me fucking anxious because of how it started. I REALLY don't like conflict in my VN's and

If they could just all be Sandra(MNF), that'd be greaaaaaaat. I'm hoping for more feedback before i launch again.

Nov 26, 2021
No, I literally closed the game after the first bathtub scene because it was making me fucking anxious because of how it started. I REALLY don't like conflict in my VN's and

If they could just all be Sandra(MNF), that'd be greaaaaaaat. I'm hoping for more feedback before i launch again.
Yeah the sister getting married at the start threw me off to so I stopped playing at that point straight away but I decided to continue watching the VN because I want to see how that gets resolved later since the Dev has said no ntr so I'm curious to be honest

Not every girl can be Sandra, she's a one of a kind the same as Lucy and Maddie mate all the girls mnf are one in a billion :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

While I can't be 100% sure I think the sister getting "married" is their way of getting around the fact that she can't marry him, and he can't marry more than one girl legally. So, the girls in the harem are "marrying" each other, but really, it's him they are marrying. That is my speculation anyway.

There is also a set up for a guy to try and blackmail them later, but it has been confirmed that the MC will handle it, and he will do so forcefully.

As a fan of MMF and Killer7's other game as well, and a hater of big needless drama, I think this game is worth a try. It's similar to how we had to deal with grandma's actions in MMF, a little drama for a nice payoff. At least that's the hope and I think SteradianFauns can do a good job of bringing the good feels and making the outcome worthwhile.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
While I can't be 100% sure I think the sister getting "married" is their way of getting around the fact that she can't marry him, and he can't marry more than one girl legally. So, the girls in the harem are "marrying" each other, but really, it's him they are marrying. That is my speculation anyway.

There is also a set up for a guy to try and blackmail them later, but it has been confirmed that the MC will handle it, and he will do so forcefully.

As a fan of MMF and Killer7's other game as well, and a hater of big needless drama, I think this game is worth a try. It's similar to how we had to deal with grandma's actions in MMF, a little drama for a nice payoff. At least that's the hope and I think SteradianFauns can do a good job of bringing the good feels and making the outcome worthwhile.
Oh granny's actions pissed me enough enough that i just speed click through her first intro now...I still romance her, because, you know. Jamie's mom(WVM) is another blackspot in a mostly conflict free game for me as well.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh granny's actions pissed me enough enough that i just speed click through her first intro now...I still romance her, because, you know. Jamie's mom(WVM) is another blackspot in a mostly conflict free game for me as well.
We'll have to see how the whole Jamie's mom thing pans out, she's almost too much for me. One more interaction with her being a super bitch and I'll want to tell her to get over herself and GTFO, it's already close.

And Granny was close too, but for me there was more good content then bad by the time it all played out and that's what I'm hoping for here. It looks like the developer can deliver, so I'm hoping he/she does.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
We'll have to see how the whole Jamie's mom thing pans out, she's almost too much for me. One more interaction with her being a super bitch and I'll want to tell her to get over herself and GTFO, it's already close.

And Granny was close too, but for me there was more good content then bad by the time it all played out and that's what I'm hoping for here. It looks like the developer can deliver, so I'm hoping he/she does.
The fact that she softened when she did and it was very clearly her trying to push buttons to see if "Martin" came out, was the only reason I got over it that fast. Those fictional women are worth protecting.

Hey, by the by, WVM, MNF(MNM), proud father, sisterly lust, harem hotel.... got any others to suggest that fit what we're discussing?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The fact that she softened when she did and it was very clearly her trying to push buttons to see if "Martin" came out, was the only reason I got over it that fast. Those fictional women are worth protecting.

Hey, by the by, WVM, MNF(MNM), proud father, sisterly lust, harem hotel.... got any others to suggest that fit what we're discussing?
I dropped you a message so we can talk about other games there.

Reactions: LinusMundane

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Came here from the other game the dev made.

I feel somewhat like I repeat myself a lot with my reviews, but anyway...

I enjoyed this. Good scenes, good character design, etc. The story isn't anything too special, but it serves its purpose and I don't think this is particularly aiming to be too heavy story wise. If I look at it purely as a game targeting certain fetishes, I think it does its job perfectly well, and I can appreciate that.

I've seen a few complaints about the beginning. I'll admit, I can understand where they're coming from, but it didn't bother me nearly as much as seems to have for some other people. I definitely don't consider it a reason to pass on the game completely, but to each their own. Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if it ends up being one of those misleading situations that's aimed at riling people up. Nothing wrong with that, but I guess it might not work too well in a game that isn't released completed where you can see the actual ending.

Anyway, good game dev. I did genuinely enjoy playing through it. To be honest, I didn't realize I had a crazy girl fetish until just now... so thanks for that I guess? I wouldn't mind seeing a similar character in your other game.

I'm a bit tipsy right now. Not feeling up to writing a separate review, so I'll just copy and paste this there. I'll probably update it later with an actual +- list.

Thanks for the content!

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Natsumi Love Story 0.3.5 is out to the public.

This update contains:
- 15600+ words
- 882 renders
- 72 animations
- 14 Sexual Scenes
- Chapter 3.2 : Natsumi's Spring Vacation with her mom's home.
- Chapter 3.3 : MC and his friends interaction
- Chapter 3.4 : Natsumi's random quirk
- Chapter 3.5 : How MC spend his time waiting for Natsumi at school
- Chapter 3.6 : MC and Natsumi's White Day
- Chapter 3.7 : Natsuki's last day on Natsumi's home
- Chapter 3.8 : Akemi's shower time
- Chapter 3.9 : What Risa do with MC and Natsumi's video
- Chapter 3.10 : Kashiwagi relaxing time
- Chapter 4 Preview
- 12 Sex Only Events (From Chapter 3 and it's Extra Chapters)
- Recap for Chapter 1, 2, and 3
- Game Setting in-game (You can change your name, and the fetishes option anytime you want)
- About 1-2 hour of Contents

Please note that because I changed the game code framework, old saves will no longer work. But then again, there wasn't anything important saved in the saves. And the Incest Patch is also changed, so you need to download the new one and replace.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
The next part will be a massive spoiler, so don't read it if you don't want to know. Natsumi and MC does in fact marry each other, in the prologue Natsumi said that there's a day when she's the happiest, even more than her wedding day, that's the day MC and Natsumi married each other. But their marriage is not registered and not official.

Another massive spoiler In fact MC married all of the LI. Well except for the mom. If you look at Risa's hand in the prologue, she's wearing a wedding ring. But officially, MC only married Yui, because in Japan you can only legally marry one person, and I just want to add some kind of reality into the story.
So the beginning assumes the "harem" ending?

Properly played the game now, it's cute. These are more personal thoughts than criticism but between the ghosting, how this impacted Natsumi, and her recording them (which is completely fucked regardless of what she does with it), Risa kinda sucks ass. That what is actually going to push her back into the protagonists' lives is seeing them have sex and her shitty circumstances doesn't sit right with me either. Not looking forward to the overtly emotionally manipulative subplot we're going to be dragged through for her.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes