VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
But some of you will still choose to complain anyway, and whatever, nothing will be rewritten. If you don't like this that much, write your own story that you like and aligned with your views. That's how I started anyway, I don't like NTR so much that I decided to write something that crush NTR.
Well good luck with your game then and losing your main base that is HAREM and INCEST THEN.

Weird way to go with something to “CRUSH NTR” marrying off the sister to someone else. :KEK:
“CRUSHING” NTR but was throwing NTR like shit in people's face for 4 chapters. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, sure, whatever you say.

By all mean it's your game, write what you write, just don't expect harem and incest fans to stick around that seems to be the TARGET audience here...

Good luck with your game, man, you're going to need it.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
Thanks, added the link to the front page :)

This is happened because you turned config.developer into True in 00library.rpy. Turning the developer mode force the game to check all screen during initializing even if it's not being used, and game_cheat_menu_screen only available to people who has cheat.rpa. I don't have any problem with anyone who use the developer mode, but I just feel like this will take some work to fix , because I have to learn some other way to patch renpy's game and there's no clear guideline for this on Renpy's documentation. Regular players won't have any problem with this and players who use the developer mode should be able to fix it themselves, especially now that you've posted the solution, so thank you for that. And I hope players who use developer mode can understand why I'm not fixing this bug for now.

Risa's Chapter is after Kashiwagi's Chapter, and Kashiwagi's Chapter is the next chapter. The option for Risa will be given during Risa's Chapter, and the I still plan to give the player an option whether she's a virgin or not.

This is correct.

I thought it was pretty clear that the wedding in the prologue will be avoided in the future if player choose Natsumi's route, there's this new line added to the first few lines of Chapter 1:

"Was it really just a daydream, or a glimpse of the future? That will depend on your actions going forward."

And there's also a new scene with Natsumi after the future with Yui on Chapter 4 that indicate that it's also might be just a dream, meaning it will not happen if player choose Natsumi's route. There's this line too if you choose to not replay the previous content but choose to know what is changed:

"As there are now multiple routes and endings, namely Harem Ending and Natsumi Ending."
"The 11 years into the future are now either a glimpse of the future, or just daydreams and dreams."
"This include the wedding in the prologue and the hotel scenes with Yui."

But some of you will still choose to complain anyway, and whatever, nothing will be rewritten. If you don't like this that much, write your own story that you like and aligned with your views. That's how I started anyway, I don't like NTR so much that I decided to write something that crush NTR.
Good to know the plan is still in, as long as all the LIs are virgins I am OK with the story, I already explained my motivations for it, the direction the game is taking is more ambitious now, still manageable I think, with not too many endings and the possibility to explore repeatable side content at your own pace, as I already said given the circumstances I do not have a problem with the wedding scene, if not the fact that it is a bit worrying for the rest of the game without context, which is fixed by paying attention to the clues and also the current dream situation somewhat, the reaction seems to be mostly negative however so it could be wort it to reflect on the actual importance of it to the story, it is also true that the more aggressive comments about it are very recent and that scene has been in since the beginning, in the end it is up to the dev to decide, regardless I will wait for the implementation of the virginity toggle to make a more detailed judgment, for now the effort put into the game is clear and the scope clearly expanded, I am hopeful for a good implementation,
good luck in your endeavors

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
By all mean it's your game, write what you write, just don't expect harem and incest fans to stick around that seems to be the TARGET audience here...

Good luck with your game, man, you're going to need it.
I am a harem and an incest fan and I be will sticking around, just pointing that out.

As for the good luck comment when this update dropped to the public the dev gained four more paying subs on Patreon, now four might not say much but when you have little numbers four is a great sign and it has been going up more the past few updates since both titles have involved group and lesbian scenes.

It just goes to show that not everyone agrees with the ones who complain on this site about no lesbian inside a harem we just don't voice our self much because it upsets a small amount of people who love to complain about it to point where they send PM's and abuse you, yep this has happened before a few times for me saying I enjoy seeing girl on girl inside the harem, I mean abuse and saying you deserve to die all because I have a different view then someone else on this site, talk about going to the extreme.

So to the dev there are people who support you, we just fear the backlash in saying so which no doubt I am going to get again after posting this.

I will say keeping it optional is probably a better outcome to the users here, so they are not forced to view that path, which I know you are planning to split the paths there, but I do hope the wedding path gets many more updates with them all as a big happy loving and group sex harem family to control the MC's lust.

Finally i apologize in advance for the incoming hate comments that will be posted here for me supporting your decision.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I can't unlock chapter 3.1, I've went to the laptop in MC's room every day of the week and nothing.
Oh, my bad I forgot to change the explanation of what you have to do, you have to do it when Natsumi is doing her track club's training, meaning you need to go to the school on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, so Natsumi will go to the school with you, then go home by yourself and wait until it's evening, then interact with your laptop.

But I guess the current explanation is better and easier. I'll patch the game soon so it's all you have to do, just click on the laptop. In the meantime, you can choose to play the simple version and choose to unlock everything to see Chapter 3.1.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Okay so I'm a little confused cause I'm interested in this gamebut from what I'm reading the main LI marries a harem member and people are saying it's NTR but she's still fucking the MC along with the other harem members so where's the NTR?

I hate it as much as the next harem enjoyer but if the harem members wanna fuck and it's all girl on girl and they still wanna fuck the MC I don't see how this is NTR.

Maybe I just can't figure it out because I haven't played it yet.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
Okay so I'm a little confused cause I'm interested in this gamebut from what I'm reading the main LI marries a harem member and people are saying it's NTR but she's still fucking the MC along with the other harem members so where's the NTR?
the so called "ntr-scene" that everyone is making such a big deal off is right in the beginning of the game. just download it and start playing, you will see if it bothers you or not in like 3min of gametime

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks, added the link to the front page :)

This is happened because you turned config.developer into True in 00library.rpy. Turning the developer mode force the game to check all screen during initializing even if it's not being used, and game_cheat_menu_screen only available to people who has cheat.rpa. I don't have any problem with anyone who use the developer mode, but I just feel like this will take some work to fix , because I have to learn some other way to patch renpy's game and there's no clear guideline for this on Renpy's documentation. Regular players won't have any problem with this and players who use the developer mode should be able to fix it themselves, especially now that you've posted the solution, so thank you for that. And I hope players who use developer mode can understand why I'm not fixing this bug for now.

Risa's Chapter is after Kashiwagi's Chapter, and Kashiwagi's Chapter is the next chapter. The option for Risa will be given during Risa's Chapter, and the I still plan to give the player an option whether she's a virgin or not.

This is correct.

I thought it was pretty clear that the wedding in the prologue will be avoided in the future if player choose Natsumi's route, there's this new line added to the first few lines of Chapter 1:

"Was it really just a daydream, or a glimpse of the future? That will depend on your actions going forward."

And there's also a new scene with Natsumi after the future with Yui on Chapter 4 that indicate that it's also might be just a dream, meaning it will not happen if player choose Natsumi's route. There's this line too if you choose to not replay the previous content but choose to know what is changed:

"As there are now multiple routes and endings, namely Harem Ending and Natsumi Ending."
"The 11 years into the future are now either a glimpse of the future, or just daydreams and dreams."
"This include the wedding in the prologue and the hotel scenes with Yui."

Let me get this straight if you do the Natsumi SOLO route no wedding but if you do the Harem route there WILL be a wedding where Natsumi marries someone else? Is that correct?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Let me get this straight if you do the Natsumi SOLO route no wedding but if you do the Harem route there WILL be a wedding where Natsumi marries someone else? Is that correct?
I really like this dev but

harem route = Natsumi marrying someone else

Solo Natsumi route = Natsumi don't marry someone else

Situation is total bullshit

Dev is effectively punishing harem fans. Like why would harem ending means Natsumi marrying someone else? What kind of person who chose a harem ending would want to see Natsumi marrying someone else other than mc? (even tho that someone else is in the harem). That just make no sense whatsoever. If developer give us Natsumi not marrying other person option for harem ending it would be awesome. I love girl on girl but Natsumi (main love interest) marrying someone else is big no no

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I really like this dev but

harem route = Natsumi marrying someone else

Solo Natsumi route = Natsumi don't marry someone else

Situation is total bullshit

Dev is effectively punishing harem fans. Like why would harem ending means Natsumi marrying someone else? What kind of person who chose a harem ending would want to see Natsumi marrying someone else other than mc? (even tho that someone else is in the harem). That just make no sense whatsoever. Please developer give us Natsumi not marrying other person option for harem ending. I love girl on girl but Natsumi (main love interest) marrying someone else is big no no
They won't. They believe that their story is amazing and makes complete sense. We've been asking for this since the start. It's their game and they can do what they want, whether it's a bad choice or not but, this is most surely a bad choice and they don't care. To be honest if they actually changed it, I would support them, I think more people would.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes