VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Dude we get it you hate the game and the dev and want to throw him off a cliff or whatever, stop clogging up the thread already and just go. Stop shouting it to the high heavens. Dev's *literally* already stated their stance on this. Suck it up and move on, man
Nah, I'll stay here and remind people about it and inform the people that are asking questions about it. So suck it up and accept it. Once you realize that I actually informed people and answered their general questions, which isn't "clogging up a thread" your reply on the other hand is the actual clog that has no type of substance besides you trying to tell people what to do which has no relevance besides trying to make yourself seem I dunno, superior.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Damn dude, risa story and what happened to her. Like i know she and the mc are not in a relationship but she still a LI even till the end. And the fact that she's with another men and lost her virginity is very NTR.
Really? So the Dev decided to have her lose her virginity to the random asshole boyfriend? Well shit, guess this one is totally gone off the rails. So much for anti-NTR and fighting that kind of stuff. The dev had said he was undecided and at most would make it an option maybe but probably would just have her be a virgin. It would have been perfect. Could have even been the reason she and her boyfriend have a falling out and leads her to the MC… shame. I used to stick up for this game when others talked crap about it for the marriage plot, the lesbian things going on, and other things. But NTR in a game that swore it, not only, wouldn’t have it but was about fighting against it and defeating it… shameful.

Oct 10, 2019
Damn dude, risa story and what happened to her. Like i know she and the mc are not in a relationship but she still a LI even till the end. And the fact that she's with another men and lost her virginity is very NTR.
Really? So the Dev decided to have her lose her virginity to the random asshole boyfriend? Well shit, guess this one is totally gone off the rails. So much for anti-NTR and fighting that kind of stuff. The dev had said he was undecided and at most would make it an option maybe but probably would just have her be a virgin. It would have been perfect. Could have even been the reason she and her boyfriend have a falling out and leads her to the MC… shame. I used to stick up for this game when others talked crap about it for the marriage plot, the lesbian things going on, and other things. But NTR in a game that swore it, not only, wouldn’t have it but was about fighting against it and defeating it… shameful.
The dev has not been working on this game since the last update and Risa's story is at least a couple chapters down the line from what has been said already, as of right now the game still leaves it up in the air, last time I checked the plane to put in the virginity toggle for Risa was still a thing, so unless the plans have changed and the dev comunicated it somewhere it is still going to be there, I absolutely aggree that if that was not the case this would be a very bad breach of trust on multiple levels but the dev said that the toggle will be added when the chapter that features Risa as the main girl is released as part of that chapter, I am not sure where you are getting information from but this topic has already been discussed at lenght and we came to a realtively peaceful aggreement to put it in as a toggle, some people do not consider that NTR, I do, and many others still would be upset even if they do not consider it NTR, the dev has nothing to gain from going back on what was promised, do you want the dev to scrap the version where she is not a virgin entirely? it should not affect you if you never see it since in the virgin version it never happened

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The dev has not been working on this game since the last update and Risa's story is at least a couple chapters down the line from what has been said already, as of right now the game still leaves it up in the air, last time I checked the plane to put in the virginity toggle for Risa was still a thing, so unless the plans have changed and the dev comunicated it somewhere it is still going to be there, I absolutely aggree that if that was not the case this would be a very bad breach of trust on multiple levels but the dev said that the toggle will be added when the chapter that features Risa as the main girl is released as part of that chapter, I am not sure where you are getting information from but this topic has already been discussed at lenght and we came to a realtively peaceful aggreement to put it in as a toggle, some people do not consider that NTR, I do, and many others still would be upset even if they do not consider it NTR, the dev has nothing to gain from going back on what was promised, do you want the dev to scrap the version where she is not a virgin entirely? it should not affect you if you never see it since in the virgin version it never happened
I have been away for a few months from being active on the forums and just saw this, hence why I had confusion and began my post with “Really?” I’m still catching up on games that have updated so I hadn’t even noticed if this was updated since I went away because I am going alphabetically and the latest game I was actively playing was My Time With You, so “Natsumi,” is about to be up in roster to check for update and play if I missed it. But I came to the thread and saw the post I quoted. And yeah, I do wish the dev would just scrap any version where she can have banged other guys because even optional NTR usually ruins games for me as it often fundamentally changes the girl. But the context here is a bit different since she will be a total virgin if you want that (if the dev keeps his word).

Another reason for my reaction was because several other games while I was away have had their devs reveal themselves as liars and they added things to their game or did things that were egregious, so my alarms are sensitive right now. Several devs I’ve seen promise harems and then not deliver, even recently. One game even promised a harem and no NTR and then ended abruptly with no harem and two girls who were set up to be in the harem having a sex scene with another guy. Two devs who said for years that trans characters in their games would never do anything with the girls in the games have relatively recently added in trans on love interests scenes… so my reaction levels are pretty high.

Apologies to Steradianfauns if I over reacted. But it’s been a rough time in the AVN sphere lately.

Oct 10, 2019
I have been away for a few months from being active on the forums and just saw this, hence why I had confusion and began my post with “Really?” I’m still catching up on games that have updated so I hadn’t even noticed if this was updated since I went away because I am going alphabetically and the latest game I was actively playing was My Time With You, so “Natsumi,” is about to be up in roster to check for update and play if I missed it. But I came to the thread and saw the post I quoted. And yeah, I do wish the dev would just scrap any version where she can have banged other guys because even optional NTR usually ruins games for me as it often fundamentally changes the girl. But the context here is a bit different since she will be a total virgin if you want that (if the dev keeps his word).

Another reason for my reaction was because several other games while I was away have had their devs reveal themselves as liars and they added things to their game or did things that were egregious, so my alarms are sensitive right now. Several devs I’ve seen promise harems and then not deliver, even recently. One game even promised a harem and no NTR and then ended abruptly with no harem and two girls who were set up to be in the harem having a sex scene with another guy. Two devs who said for years that trans characters in their games would never do anything with the girls in the game love Interests have relatively recently added in trans on love interests scenes… so my reaction levels are pretty high.

Apologies to Steradianfauns if I over reacted. But it’s been a rough time in the AVN sphere lately.
I am sorry to hear that, I know how you feel, I had a similar situation a bit ago, I was inactive for a long time and also changed PC in the meantime so I just decided to start over from scratch, except for a couple of games that I remembered I am building my collection in the order I see them updated, I am particularly sorry to hear about all of those games since we tend to be in the same threads so there is a high probability that I will be disappointed by the same games, whenever I get to see them in the update page, the new tag system should help once it does get up and running, still the last update did not touch on the Risa issue as far as I know and the plan to make her a virgin via toggle is still in, the dev even made an alternative to the revenge against NTR path for those that wanted to stop it way before the original, that way you don't have to deal with having attempted NTR shoved in your face, I have personally been also hurt before by other devs and take everything with a bit of suspicion, in this case I have not been playing the updates, I only plan to continue playing once the virginity toggle is officially in the game or the dev just scraps the idea of her not being a virgin, the dev has nothing to gain by going back on the promises made, as I already said, except the ire of the fans and the breach of trust that will follow, the situation has not changed yet, from what I know, and that will be added with the Risa chapter, it would be reassuring to have a proper confirmation before that but the dev is not really that active on here, especially while working on Pan Hero, I am not sure if asking on discord would help, I don't frequent those spaces, but still for now there is still a cautious hope

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
Oct 10, 2019
It looks like my comment cause some confusion and i should add some context. During ch 1 mc mention that risa was his first love and that they were pretty close and dated a few times, implying that they may be more than just friend. But risa left him for someone else. Than on ch 3.9 we find out risa maybe did have feelings for the mc but she been with her boyfriend for some time now, which put her virginity into question. Did she lose it?? We don't know but i just assume she did. If she did or didn't, risa situation is just overall bad. It's bordering on ntr.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edited into a spoiler to not clog up the thread

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure why the game keeps calling the mc a brocon after the prologue correctly called him a siscon.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Not sure why the game keeps calling the mc a brocon after the prologue correctly called him a siscon.
This is probably a dialogue error in the game. Some games mix genders, for example, I once played a game with a male main character and dialogue for that character was referred to as "her", rather than "he." No fumble, this is just a simple dialogue screw up. Apparently the writers for the game can't distinguish the difference between a man and a woman.

Furthermore, another dialogue related issue I have seen in some games I have played is misspellings. On occasions, some game characters will have misspelled words in their dialogue. I am always amazed of the many discoveries I find in games, it really shows the effort put into the game, and the logic behind it.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Well..it's kinda KN,isn't it? The sister obsessed with MC then after 15 minutes she is attracted to other girls..when she told MC about her fantasies MC gives her permission to sleep around with other girls..even when he is not present there and MC accepted like a bitch.Is this what you call a love story? Not every Man finds Lesbian sex hot.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
This is just a homo/lesbo/gay fest...
So much for love story.
I was playing this game from the start until the sister wants to fuck other girl and no other than Risa..i don't give a holy fuck to the girl who turned you down for someone else.I don't give a fuck if she is in a abusive relationship.If my heart desires maybe just maybe i'll help her to get out of her relationship.But i won't ever romance her just because she suddenly have fellings for MC...

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
This is just a homo/lesbo/gay fest...
So much for love story.
I was playing this game from the start until the sister wants to fuck other girl and no other than Risa..i don't give a holy fuck to the girl who turned you down for someone else.I don't give a fuck if she is in a abusive relationship.If my heart desires maybe just maybe i'll help her to get out of her relationship.But i won't ever romance her just because she suddenly have fellings for MC...
Fight the NTR, by having a yandere all of a sudden want to fuck everyone else AND marry another girl instead of the MC. Game is amazing right :HideThePain:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Fight the NTR, by having a yandere all of a sudden want to fuck everyone else AND marry another girl instead of the MC. Game is amazing right :HideThePain:
That natsumi girl should be the MC and she can build a harem for herself.. Maybe she will include his cuck brother?
This game is no no for me when MC says "you can have sex with any girl you want and also if i'm not present there".Sounds like something a cuck would say..oh and he also says "don't tell me if you fantasize about other boys". Dude what about NO?

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Are the lesbian scenes avoidable, meaning if you don't want them to happen, they don't happen, or will they just be skippable, meaning they'll keep happening, you just won't see them?

Oct 10, 2019
Are the lesbian scenes avoidable, meaning if you don't want them to happen, they don't happen, or will they just be skippable, meaning they'll keep happening, you just won't see them?
as of right now it is unclear, the game is undergoing a rework to expand on the original concept, there will be more choices regarding side content and the option for Risa to be a virgin, having said that this is the dev's secondary project and it has been in the back for a wile as the main one progresses, the dev also tends to not visit here very much so if you want a more specific answer from the dev discord may be a better place to ask, as of right now I am not even sure there are actual lesbian scenes in the main game, as the game is right now they would be either mandatory or skippable if they are in the bonus chapters, the rework should allow more freedom but for a more detailed and accurate answer the dev would be needed

Reactions: MAD6999

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
yeah, imma just gonna stay away from this game (or dumpster fire to some) for awhile since the dev clearly needs to recook this entire thing. not put it back into the oven and wait for half an hour because the damn bird is still under. more like buying a new bird and starting the cooking process all over again. so from what i've read from the comments, this entire thing seemed to be destined to trip and snap its neck on impact. there are just too many questions that are negatively impacting this, and it gets worse with the reasons too. it's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.
so how do we fix this? (which you don't have to do, but it's better if the points were food for thought.)

1. if you want the flash forward ending to work, it should be their wedding. a very hard emphasis on 'their' being for both the MC and FMC's wedding. not the FMC's wedding with another person because of x bullshit solution due to y bullshit reason for z result while she's clearly still very involved with the MC. not only can the LIs still show up, but it should be left ambiguous. make it so we're not sure if the LIs are in the harem or not. the main focus should just be on the MC and FMC. the MC and FMC should be silent while others, including the LIs, are be slightly weirded out due to the taboo nature of their wedding, but more surprised that both the MCs just went along and had the wedding anyway. also, the wedding should still happen no matter the route. it's already stupid to flash forward the ending in the prologue, so it'd be an even more stupid decision to punish players for doing the solo route by not having the wedding.

2. is she yandere or not? because from the other comments, this aspect of her character is clearly fucking up the story. see, the yandere trope is established to an extreme degree. that being that yanderes are either hard straight or hard gay because only have eyes on the person they're obsessed with. due to this, yandere and bi is like water and oil. so the decision is you either go all the way or not at all.

3. don't make the FMC bi out of nowhere like the dumpster fires that's rwby and marvel. but if you do want to make her bi, give her a build up by making her go through a gradual realization when she meets the LIs with the MC. start with her not being sure at all and end with her accepting that she is bi, but only having her full attention for the MC. like sure, the FMC can still be interested in the LIs, but she won't show her interest to them unless it involves the MC. also, she must never ever act upon her gay fantasies unless the MC is involved too.
FMC not being sure:
"Hey, MC." FMC said.
"Yeah?" he anwsered.
"I... I..." she stuttered, "I think I might be bi."
"You..." he confusingly replied, "think?"
"I mean, I'm not sure, but-" she shouted while sporadically waving her hands in front of her now blushing face.
"What I think," he interrupted, "is that you should wait for when you're really sure to me. I'll wait for your anwser. Because until then, it's just you and me."
FMC's acceptance after awhile:
"Hey, MC." FMC said.
"Yeah?" he anwsered.
"Remember when I thought that I was bi?"
"Of course, I would!" he replied with a smile, "You were as red as a tomato when you said it. But since you're telling me this, that means you have your anwser, right?"
"I do have my anwser" she said without doubt in her voice, "and I am bi."
"I know."
"Wha-what?" she shouted with surprise, "When?! H-how!?"
"Didn't think I won't notice?" he said teasingly. "FMC, we've been a thing for quite a long time now, so I can tell. What you look like towards the others is just like the way you look at me!"
"Well," she replied while blushing with her arms crossed , "just so you know, my-"
"Yeah, yeah, you're eyes are only for me." he interrupted before kissing her on the lips. "But if you want to, you can too with me."
"Okay." she said as she gave MC a loving hug.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes