4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Keep in mind how much time passed between that update and the previous one.

In terms of content over time, this is not only perfectly acceptable but indubitably above average

Reactions: DWR Games and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Keep in mind how much time passed between that update and the previous one.
In terms of content over time, this is not only perfectly acceptable but indubitably above average
That is what I meant. Thanks.
Some devs take 2 or 3 months for an update (not that I ever complained about that!).

But everyone may have his personal expectations. Therefore I have written: >>I personally ...<<

Reactions: DWR Games

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am not going to lie; the thinking behind this game is intriguing, but the execution is very poorly done. The heroine seems to be dumber than a brainless airhead, and the situations she finds herself in are way too convenient (and not in a good way). I am sorry, but I am going to have to pass on this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The heroine seems to be dumber than a brainless airhead, and the situations she finds herself in are way too convenient
She has her moments but I wouldn't say she is totally dumb some situations were out of her control like the boss walking in on her and Claudia there is no way they could have known the boss would walk in, it is called Naughty Lyanna for a reason she likes to get in these naughty situations.

Reactions: Rolo

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
She has her moments but I wouldn't say she is totally dumb some situations were out of her control like the boss walking in on her and Claudia there is no way they could have known the boss would walk in, it is called Naughty Lyanna for a reason she likes to get in these naughty situations.
I get that, but the situations seem too convenient.

Reactions: axelaen

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not bad. Not all games should be serious as fuck.
But the complaint that the situations are not always set up to be sexy is a valid one. I thought that the chase through the gym part was well-done but the spa scenes were kinda bland and I could see someone arguing that the setup there took the easy way out. Teenage boys don't get to just walk into women's locker rooms, and lockers are called lockers because they usually lock.

I like the game because it features innocent sexy fun, so can excuse some "easy outs" in the service of the story.

Reactions: Mormont

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why not? Never saw a guard in front of the entrance
The entrances to locker rooms I have seen are within view of the front desk where you sign in and get your locker keys. That seems a pretty standard layout, for obvious liability reasons.

Ok, agreed to some extent...
May be there was an iron rod lying around somewhere: Then it would be really easy to unlock.
Yep, and had the designer added one visual showing that, my issue with the presentation would not have been made. That's just the kind of thing I am talking about. Ditto for the spa naked swimming. It's potentially sexy that they got caught, but not so when they didn't even try to not get caught. Just one more scene where they try to hide what they are doing, the lifeguard sees and picks up the abandoned suit, and the girls then have to reveal themselves to get the suit back would have been little extra trouble but a much sexier scene IMO.

Reactions: axelaen and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The entrances to locker rooms I have seen are within view of the front desk where you sign in and get your locker keys. That seems a pretty standard layout, for obvious liability reasons.
This may differ from country to country. Many times I have seen it differently (not within the view of the front desk /reception). And mostly there is an entrance to the locking room and an exit (also not within the view, of course).

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I made slight changes to scenes and images to give more truth.

a key.png

In some scenes, it is possible to elaborate better, and I try to do that in future updates. For example, in the gym scene, in the next update, I revisited and did an extension of the scenario to improve the outcome.

But I point out that my goal with the game is to create sexy scenarios within a plot with minimal consistency. Sometimes situations are forced to generate scenes, which end up being my main goal.

In some later dialogues, we see that Diana is the daughter of the owner of the place so that she would have access to the lockers without significant difficulties.

Anyway, I appreciate constructive comments that help me improve future scenes. What is being played is not yet the final product, so I carefully follow all comments to try to refine as much as possible.

Mar 5, 2018
I will give a try to the game kind of because i don't have any more to do, i'm not really into lesbian, but i decide to play a female pro tag, just for a change, but is really hard for me to enjoy something with f pro tag in any other thing, let's see how it goes in a game. BTW I like Lyanna model. >:v

Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes