4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It's a great game to play. Just when you think it's all going to be about light hearted stuff, you find yourself hit with a cliffhanger that shocks you, and screams for more. I can't wait for the next version to come out.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'm REALLY into exhibitionism especially if it's also incorporating ENF. That being said, I'm just not as attracted to the MC as I wish I was. I'll give it a try though.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I never played this game before. Just gave it a try today. Is it just me or is it like weird in the beginning of the game when she goes to take a pee. It's like she pulls her panties down but is bottomless?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There needs to be an "ENF" tag added (Embarrassed Naked Female) to the tag list. It differs from "Exhibitionism" tag.

Same scene ENF vs Exhibitionism:

Exhibitionism: A girl is using the shower. She has forgotten a towel. She walks out of the bathroom confidently naked past her brother. She walks to the laundry room as he checks her out, grabs a towel and dries off.

ENF: A girl is using the shower. She has forgotten a towel. She walks out of the bathroom while covering her breasts in a hand bra with one hand, and her pussy with her other hand. Her brother looks over and notices her. She screams "Ahhhhhhhh" then darts to the laundry room with a red face.

See there is a difference there?

Mama9000

Sep 2, 2019
View attachment 347660

Overview:
My initial project is called Naughty Lyanna. It is the story of a girl trying to reconcile her troubled life and disruptive family with the discovery of a new naughty side. She moved to a new city, intends to make new friends and have a nice life, but things are not that simple.

In this initial version we will meet our heroine on her first day in the new city. She will also get into some trouble and discover a new fetish.

How will she react to all this?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: DWR Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.6a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Official Compressed Win/Linux: - - -

Extras: WALLPAPERS

View attachment 304369 View attachment 347661 View attachment 347662 View attachment 347663 View attachment 347664 View attachment 347665 View attachment 372311 View attachment 372312 View attachment 372313 View attachment 372314
I have a problem,when I attempt to install it to my android it says:Apk not installed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tina and Rei in this update :love: and that ending I think I can take one guess and who has done that Claudia's Boss for sure especially after he saw Lyanna at School

• Love
Reactions: DWR Games

prime-time

Jan 2, 2019
Yes, absolutely - you do a great job.

I noticed one thing in the sleeping behaviour of Lyanna: one night she sleeps completely naked, the next night she puts panties on and the following night she is back to "normal" Maybe a small explanation would be nice.
Second note: i don't know what the others say but maybe you could format the "Thought"-pages in a different style, so the player recognises faster and easier?

Finally my two cents about what could happen in the future:
- maybe Diana could "prepare" the school uniform or the sportswear from Lyanna so it would fall apart in front of the class
- Claudia could buy a special dress for Lyanna, that will become translucent in the black light of a club
- while the girls are doing a live stream, the camera isn't attached correctly and tilts slowly down to show that Lyanna (and maybe others too?) "accidentally" forgot to put on her underwear

• Love
Reactions: Rolo and DWR Games

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Looks great but file size is huuuge. That being said, ENF games are hard to come by. And we need that tag pronto.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks great but file size is huuuge. That being said, ENF games are hard to come by. And we need that tag pronto.
That will be down to the HD renders which are brilliant those alone are worth the download the girls look amazing in HD.

Reactions: Rolo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
With that kind of writing and theme it reminds me strongly Project SAGE. The only problem for me that it's so far a bit too strongly lesbian focused and choices are too rare for my taste. But strong potential is there. If it go the same way as Project SAGE it might be excellent. Except for that I wonder if Lyanna is a virgin cuz that's always a stong point for female protag game imo. That cliffhanger was intense.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
With that kind of writing and theme it reminds me strongly Project SAGE. The only problem for me that it's so far a bit too strongly lesbian focused and choices are too rare for my taste. But strong potential is there. If it go the same way as Project SAGE it might be excellent. Except for that I wonder if Lyanna is a virgin cuz that's always a stong point for female protag game imo. That cliffhanger was intense.
I've noticed the similarities too, especially given the slow-burn / teasing approach and strong exhibitionism. Both good games with lovely art and I have to say I'm curious which is going to earn its vaginal sex tag first.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmc15

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Strong exhibitionism is great, although it can get boring if it's just small twists on the same scenario every time. There really needs to be more character interaction and relationship building to keep the tension going. An important person catching you has a lot more impact than another situation with randoms.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Finally... another game I feel strongly enough about to leave a review! (Though I'll reserve an actual rating for later)

Naughty Lyanna is easily a 4.5/5.0 in it's current state, maybe more (I'm not actually rating the thread, so I'm not going too in-depth with my analysis). While the game struggles a little bit with narrative consistency and somewhat jaded English... it is the most fun I've had playing a HS game in a while.

The girls are way too fucking cute. I think I'm literally in love with Rei. Lyanna and Tina are also absolutely adorable. Claudia is hot in a goofy/awkward kind of way. These girls are all stunning.

There's not much else to say yet... at least as far as detailed feedback goes. The game is fun. The story is fun. I love sneaking around. I love the girls. I love the plot. And it's unique/creative. If you enjoy a fun/lighthearted story and games with a female protagonist I recommend this. But uh, here's to hoping that Lyanna can have sex with literally every piece of flesh we've seen on the screen in-game. That will make the game volumes... volumes better than it is right now. Please don't pull an AWAM on us. Some buildup is fine... some lesbian action is fine... but people who play f-protagonist games usually do so because they enjoy playing a whore/making her have sex with everyone under the sun. And we don't want to be blue balled for seventeen episodes.

Keep doing what you're doing, I'm definitely a fan!

P.S. "John..." "Bran..." "Lyanna." Someone is a Game of Thrones fan. :p

P.S.S. You seem to be confusing the word "Sigh" with the word "Sob." Sob means someone is crying loudly. An example: "She sobbed at her mother's funeral." Definitely has no place in casual conversation.

P.S.S.S.S.S.S. don't you dare hurt our sweet little Claudia, or I will find you, and I will...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes