DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
is her radioactive pee fixed? ;)
I`m working on it :ROFLMAO:

to be honest i think 4.4GB is too much.
turn a bit down with quality..sometime devs(not only here) want too much with large pics and too high quality therefor so big pack.:geek:
Not tried yet?
It is a choice of ego or a restriction in coding skills.
There is a unity game, mad turn, where dev has broken the game into chapters 200-400 MB large.
He still kept the big ol' 2-4 BG big full game though.
Dev of high rise climb claimed he used hd pics for animation and it was buggy - frames tend to seam for the fact that the more the pixels - the more the chances of rupture in processing.

Fortunately, we have our marvelous crunchers ... just make a request in the
Game Compression Requests 2.0 thread using the appropriate
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/

I'm releasing an official compressed version on all releases since 0.2.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Okay, done with 0.4a, and I'll say: nice update. Some fun stuff, some foreshadowing, and beautifully presented. However, I found the Hector character's thought dialogue painfully stereotypical. You might want to tone that down.

In fact, you might want to reconsider showing the thoughts of the non-MC characters in general. I don't think that they add anything (and where they do, it can be in dialogue) and it takes away from the focus of the story on the main character. Showing the MC's thoughts is fine, because we are seeing the world through her eyes. Have the others show how they feel with facial expressions, rather than just telling the audience what they are thinking like the MC was a telepath. Not a major nit, but something to consider and something that I think would improve the atmosphere of the game.
Hey, I like your suggestion. I get a bit limited by the engine I use (HS), but I think I can improve that.
Thank you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I promise that I will be your patron if all the girls from the picture in the first post sooner or later will be exhibitionists :D

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I like it.
The story, where it's heading, characters and all that jazz is fine, more then fine even.
I'm not a fan of the CGI here, and rendering it at a higher resolution will not help, it just makes it bigger (4gig is waaay too much). I'd suggest better textures for the environments and higher polygon models, maybe PBR and GI, and some SSS on the skin - but I don't think any of that is possible with the software used here (but I may be wrong, I'm an idiot). Scenes are over exposed or flat with just ambient light, and sometimes lacking shadows. What I would suggest is rendering fewer images per scene and manually doing some post-processing.
Here's an example what 10 minutes in Gimp can do:
before:
after:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I like it.
The story, where it's heading, characters and all that jazz is fine, more then fine even.
I'm not a fan of the CGI here, and rendering it at a higher resolution will not help, it just makes it bigger (4gig is waaay too much). I'd suggest better textures for the environments and higher polygon models, maybe PBR and GI, and some SSS on the skin - but I don't think any of that is possible with the software used here (but I may be wrong, I'm an idiot). Scenes are over exposed or flat with just ambient light, and sometimes lacking shadows. What I would suggest is rendering fewer images per scene and manually doing some post-processing.
before:
View attachment 348950
after:
View attachment 348951
To be honest i prefer the first one because the second one is blurry as fuck and just hurts my eyes.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Suggest me some similar games. Cant wait for its next update <3
Anything similar anyone can recommend?
You could visit the Public Nudity, CMNF, ENF, Humiliation thread, there's a list including games and manga of this genre.
https://f95zone.to/threads/public-nudity-cmnf-enf-humiliation.20222/

MILFs:
Hey Theo88, as I see that the mods' madness every time is deeper I answer you from here, feel free to PM me,

There isn't much with the best visuals, but here are a couple to start with,
https://f95zone.to/threads/blossoming-love-update-28-slonique.31950/
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-final-backhole.36499/

Last edited:

nosleepx

Aug 5, 2018
So fucking good... best exhibitionism game on here (that I've seen)

Anything similar anyone can recommend

Reactions: Rolo

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I like it.
before:
View attachment 348950
after:
View attachment 348951

Hi, I'm remastering the game. 75% done. Some grass results:

20190726194849659.png

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
0.4b released for everyone:

Fully remastered (1400+ images).
No story progression, but with extra images included in existing scenes.
Some text corrections (I'm trying to improve this).
Several bugs fixed.

In August version 0.5a will bring advances in the plot.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes