4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Well, this is a pretty good game actually. The graphics are not the best, the men in the game look and act like retarded, but the premise of the two girls daring each other to do naughty things and teasing each other is really hot.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hm... I got this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to correct this?
I didn't find this problem in my tests. It is related to a choice to send a photo to Claudia. Does it happen if you choose something else?

It's a fresh new save?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I didn't find this problem in my tests. It is related to a choice to send a photo to Claudia. Does it happen if you choose something else?

It's a fresh new save?
That can be, I didn't send a picture to Claudia but you can ignore the error. Yep, sending the picture goes on without an error.
Yes, it's from a new start and the choices where the less risky ones (I guess).

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
That can be, I didn't send a picture to Claudia but you can ignore the error. Yep, sending the picture goes on without an error.
I think it happened the same to me after not sending the picture to her. But the error doesn´t broke the game, you can continue.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just glad there are so many SIZES from A to D and higher of the girls breasts :love: I personally don't care to much for the D and higher especially with the age/size to weight ratio but you have enough sizes to make anyone Happy :giggle: You won't see a DD doing pole vault or tumble, heck even swim team. To large, to heavy, to many times coming in last place. :confused: lol

Reactions: DWR Games

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
:unsure: What's wrong with the graphics? they look fine to me especially the fine looking ladies, and this is normal for guys especially around hot women we lose all train of thought :LOL:
The problem is Honey Select. All the models look too generic to me. On the other hand, it seems that Honey Select allows the dev to develop updates faster than Poser of DAZ3D, so it has good things. About the guys, obviously they are not the reason I play this game. I play the game because of the kinky scenes of Liana and her girlfriend. But it would be a good thing that not all of them were morons or evil, so maybe I would not skip fast the scenes with guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The graphics are good in my opinion. Not that I know much about it but they are looking good.
What's me bothering is, that there are so few choices and I have to see that MC is acting like a fool (for my taste but this is the purpose of the story^^)

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The graphics are good in my opinion. Not that I know much about it but they are looking good.
What's me bothering is, that there are so few choices and I have to see that MC is acting like a fool (for my taste but this is the purpose of the story^^)
Well, the game is tagged as "VN", that I think means "Visual Novel", so you can´t expect real choices.

Reactions: blastwave2k

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's good to find a plot entirely dedicated to ENF, but this start is too straight to my taste. I understand this way more ppl will get engaged with the game, however, I've seen other promising projects ran out of "exciting" content for this sole reason. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: pim0 and DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I found the problem. It will be fixed in the next release. Thank you for the report.

Reactions: HorizonD

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
I've played the first version and now the 0.3a. The story is moving along nicely. I only wish there were a few more choices, not by a vast amount, maybe 1-3 more per day.

Reactions: Vasilji

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I've played the first version and now the 0.3a. The story is moving along nicely. I only wish there were a few more choices, not by a vast amount, maybe 1-3 more per day.
1-3 more choices per day, if real choices, means to branch the story 1-3 paths per day. It seems this is a Visual Novel, that means, a lineal story, not a story with different pahts, like "Good girl gone bad", for example. Actually, if this is a Visual Novel, I would prefer the only choices were "Do you want to see the next escene? Y/N". Fake choices that doesn't modify the story are a waste of time, IMO.

Reactions: blastwave2k

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
The problem is that I started doing this a short time ago. I'm not sure how to program many paths. I can try to learn, but this would triple the work in the coding part.

I have the whole script in my mind, from beginning to end of history. I would have to work on the plot of different paths. It can be a challenge for the future.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The problem is that I started doing this a short time ago. I'm not sure how to program many paths. I can try to learn, but this would triple the work in the coding part.

I have the whole script in my mind, from beginning to end of history. I would have to work on the plot of different paths. It can be a challenge for the future.

Nothing wrong with a visual novel with a lineal story. A good lineal story is better than a bad story with different paths. There's no need for different paths if that's not the way you conceived the game, IMO.

Humbold56

May 3, 2017

Continue with your VN. The game is great and should not be abandoned in the end because you lost your story or can‘t code it. Continue with this great VN and afterwards you might want to create a similar game, where multilpe paths can be followed.
When is the next update planned?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Continue with your VN. The game is great and should not be abandoned in the end because you lost your story or can‘t code it. Continue with this great VN and afterwards you might want to create a similar game, where multilpe paths can be followed.
When is the next update planned?
I just released version 0.4a for the of $ 3 and $ 5.
For this version, I released the fifth full day and re-made half of the game with better graphics.
By the end of the month, I will finish redoing the rest of the game and launch the sixth day.

Before remastering:

01a.png 02a.png 03a.png 04a.png

After remastering:

01d.png 02d.png 03d.png 04d.png

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes