4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Nice game, i like it so far, female protagonist, honey select, wonderful!

But why is this game tagged with "anal sex" and there is absolutely 0 anal in the game? Did i miss something?

• Haha
Reactions: DWR Games and Rolo

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
excellent. excellent excellent game. i particularly like this part. some of us don't like darker or riskier things, but i sure as fuck do. this was great. the whole thing is great. from the store to the spa to this. just excellent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but great game. another one when my only complaint is that i want more. damn damn, kinda reminds me of project sage when it first started, and deliciously linear. i can just see everything without 18+ saves and playthru choices. keep it up.

damn. should i make this post a review?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...But why is this game tagged with "anal sex" and there is absolutely 0 anal in the game? Did i miss something?
No you do not miss anything lol,
tags show what is in the game in THE END, not in the very beginning. So we all looking forward...

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
No you do not miss anything lol,
tags show what is in the game in THE END, not in the very beginning. So we all looking forward...
That is so utterly retarded. Im sorry but that makes me really angry. I have no idea why people do that and for me thats nothing else than a SCAM.
The sense of tags are to show what IS CURRENTLY in the game! Otherwise they wouldnt make any fucking sense.
Please dev if you read this, get your shit together and correct this! The genre description and the tags are not meant to show any kind of outlook! On the contrary they are a detailed description of your game in its CURRENT state.

I like that you want to give some kind of outlook on what your are planning to do, and thats great! I love anal and i will love to see it eventually in your game and im definitly going to check on your game more often for that reason. But dont fucking put it in the tags if it isnt there yet!!!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
..The sense of tags are to show what IS CURRENTLY in the game! Otherwise they wouldnt make any fucking sense.
Please dev if you read this, get your shit together and correct this! ....
Then you have to tell this to every single dev here on F95 I guess. I am astonished that you never realized this...

Reactions: elistraee

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Nice game, i like it so far, female protagonist, honey select, wonderful!

But why is this game tagged with "anal sex" and there is absolutely 0 anal in the game? Did i miss something?
To tell you the truth I do not even know how to put tags here, it was not me who put it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacie and Rolo

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Then you have to tell this to every single dev here on F95 I guess. I am astonished that you never realized this...
I know the tags are not always accurate but so far i have only seen 1 Game where the dev specifically said "Planned" in the genre description. In all other games i played that said "anal" there was anal sex in there.

To tell you the truth I do not even know how to put tags here, it was not me who put it.
You are right, i think only admins and moderators can change the tags. Write them a message and they will fix it for you.
But you should be able to change your genre description.
If you just could make a clear distinction between what is already there, and what is planned. That would be super awesome!

Reactions: DWR Games and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I know the tags are not always accurate but so far i have only seen 1 Game where the dev specifically said "Planned" in the genre description. In all other games i played that said "anal" there was anal sex in there.
Ok, I did not check every anal tag, it is no priority for me. But lets take "Dating my Daughter", it started Sept. 27, . 2 0 1 6 ! There is an anal tag, but afair anal did not happen at all until now (v0.21!).

For the sake of better information for the users, IT SHOULD BE like you said imo. But I doubt that this is the reality right now.

Last edited:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Ok, I did not check every anal tag, it is no priority for me. But lets take "Dating my Daughter", it started Sept. 27, . 2 0 1 6 ! There is an anal tag, but afair anal did not happen at all until now (v0.21!).
Thank god i never played that game :D The daughter really isnt my taste.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
You're wrong. Tags are for whats CURRENTLY in the game. Most of these games are never finished so the tag system would get completely out of whack if you started applying it to content that never even gets made...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...Most of these games are never finished so the tag system would get completely out of whack if you started applying it to content that never even gets made...
... sadly ... thats true ...

... In all other games i played that said "anal" there was anal sex in there.
May be these were games where fucking starts in the very beginning, or they had already a lot of updates, or both. .

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
You're wrong. Tags are for whats CURRENTLY in the game. Most of these games are never finished so the tag system would get completely out of whack if you started applying it to content that never even gets made...
not sure who you mean with "you are wrong" cause you didnt reply to anyone :O
but i am the same opinion

May be these were games where fucking starts in the very beginning, or they had already a lot of updates, or both. .
I see a lot of brand new games that dont have many tags. As it should be.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi DWR, I thought about it already a few times: The cover photo of L. on page 1 is nice. But imo, during the story, there are even nicer photos of her.

What we have now is a little dark and reddish. The eyes are not very clear and beautiful as in the story. I would prefer if you find a lighter one with clear sweet eyes. But it is ok with me when you decide to leave it as it is now.

When there is more content in the future, I would like to see more pictures on page 1.

Thats all about attracting more ppl to your excellent game.
More ppl on F95 always means more supporters on patreon (one does not find anything on patreon without F95 imo).

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes