4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
that is an impressive neigbourhood. I always gessed that to get a nice effect in the background, you needed a lot of other props, but that much I would never have gessed. It is impressive.

And yup that is how those damn things work, they are a pain in the but to operate. especialy in small corners.

Reactions: TheDevian

Auruss

Sep 5, 2020
I was supposed to comment when i first finished the 0.06 update on early January… But that cliff hanger at the end…. My heart couldn’t handle it at that time and if did comment i wouldve just comment asking “When is next update? Can it be soon? How does Late january sound? or stuff like that… until nao, i still feel like ive been blue balled.. i love this game so much and have been an avid fan since months ago when i started at 0.04 update so here i am now…. Still gonna ask: “ When is the next update? Can it be soon? Thanks in advanced”

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was supposed to comment when i first finished the 0.06 update on early January… But that cliff hanger at the end…. My heart couldn’t handle it at that time and if did comment i wouldve just comment asking “When is next update? Can it be soon? How does Late january sound? or stuff like that… until nao, i still feel like ive been blue balled.. i love this game so much and have been an avid fan since months ago when i started at 0.04 update so here i am now…. Still gonna ask: “ When is the next update? Can it be soon? Thanks in advanced”
We are working on it now, I don't have an estimate yet, but it will be as soon as we can get it done. ;)

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
Thought about Season 01.

Seems, Xavier likes Rei. Remember, Lucas and Xavier won two games against Lyanna and Rei in billiards. For the first victory they received a naked défilé and a kiss Lyanna with Rei. For the second victory they received dares - Lucas for Lyanna and Xavier for Rei.

Lucas used his dare completely - Lyanna walked naked around the hotel and had sex with Lucas.

But Xavier refused to use his dare. It was enough for him to get oral sex from Lyanna. But he could get Rei in bed.

Strange... :unsure:

• Thinking Face

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Thought about Season 01.

Seems, Xavier likes Rei. Remember, Lucas and Xavier won two games against Lyanna and Rei in billiards. For the first victory they received a naked défilé and a kiss Lyanna with Rei. For the second victory they received dares - Lucas for Lyanna and Xavier for Rei.

Lucas used his dare completely - Lyanna walked naked around the hotel and had sex with Lucas.

But Xavier refused to use his dare. It was enough for him to get oral sex from Lyanna. But he could get Rei in bed.

Strange... :unsure:
The 'dare' bet was only between Lucas and Lyanna. Xavi asked for Rei's panties.

• Thinking Face

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Update when?
I would tell you to follow the links to DWR Patreon twiter and discord chanels where you could easyly get that information witch are located on the OP. But since you seams to still be quite new I will also tell you that you can use the search function at the top of the page. but the trick to using it properly is to go in your profile setings in the apropriate section and order search results by date so you get the most recent results on top. then do the search while in the thread. This will make it so that you only get results for within the thread.

But instead I will tell you that the way you formulated the question is a recepie for failure and geting ignored. Nobody apreciate being notified for a simple question that one could easyly answer themselves. And the lack of effort of simply posting: update when is more likely to get you ignored at best or banned for trolling at worst. This is a forum, not a google search bar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would tell you to follow the links to DWR Patreon twiter and discord chanels where you could easyly get that information witch are located on the OP. But since you seams to still be quite new I will also tell you that you can use the search function at the top of the page. but the trick to using it properly is to go in your profile setings in the apropriate section and order search results by date so you get the most recent results on top. then do the search while in the thread. This will make it so that you only get results for within the thread.

But instead I will tell you that the way you formulated the question is a recepie for failure and geting ignored. Nobody apreciate being notified for a simple question that one could easyly answer themselves. And the lack of effort of simply posting: update when is more likely to get you ignored at best or banned for trolling at worst. This is a forum, not a google search bar.
To be honest, we are not really sure, should be before the end of the month at least, but it's hard to say at this point. No promises. XD

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The image quality of this game is a bit low :rolleyes:
And this game needs the multiple protagonist tag.
Other than that this game is pretty unique. I like most things about the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The image quality of this game is a bit low :rolleyes:
And this game needs the multiple protagonist tag.
Other than that this game is pretty unique. I like most things about the game.
4k is too low? For HS, it is quite high.
While it shows the PoV from a number of people, there is only one protagonist.
Glad to hear it. ;)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for the reply.
The images are not 4k. Rather 1080p. (I have used unren to check it and the images of the uncompressed version look compressed. )
Secondly, We make choices from other characters' perspectives which impacts the game if I am correct.
I like the game and I am not complaining.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you for the reply.
The images are not 4k. Rather 1080p. (I have used unren to check it and the images of the uncompressed version look compressed. )
Secondly, We make choices from other characters' perspectives which impacts the game if I am correct.
I like the game and I am not complaining.
They mostly start out as 4k, and get scaled down, or the game size would be insane (though the extras for the supporters stay at 4k). He also uses the highest quality textures that he can find, including having me make some from scratch on occasion, when all else fails. For HS, I think they are quite good, at least the newer stuff, the earliest renders were lower quality, obviously.

It is rare that we get to choose for the others, though it does happen, mostly for the player's benefit, so they can see what they want, but Lyanna is still considered the only protagonist. Everyone else is just one of her friends or acquaintances. I am not sure how the rules for that particular tag work, but that is how we look at it anyway.

Glad you like it. ;)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
They mostly start out as 4k, and get scaled down, or the game size would be insane (though the extras for the supporters stay at 4k). He also uses the highest quality textures that he can find, including having me make some from scratch on occasion, when all else fails. For HS, I think they are quite good, at least the newer stuff, the earliest renders were lower quality, obviously.

It is rare that we get to choose for the others, though it does happen, mostly for the player's benefit, so they can see what they want, but Lyanna is still considered the only protagonist. Everyone else is just one of her friends or acquaintances. I am not sure how the rules for that particular tag work, but that is how we look at it anyway.

Glad you like it. ;)
Understandable and thank you for being patient with me.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes