4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well Bran is a larper, he could start by getting some decent gear. I would consider myself lucky if I stumble upon him on a battlefield right now, But I started with impratical and somewhat unwiledy show off gear too. It could be something in witch he find passion and dedication. Something to drive him. Right now how I see him in my head (not how you might percive him) is he is kinda jalous of his sister and the fact that she found friends and some motivation in her club and soon café. I want him to find his place too. As he is not the MC even if what he find is not sexual in nature it is fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I seriously doubt that a character arc centered in Bran is what the main audience of this game will ever want. Just focus on the girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I seriously doubt that a character arc centered in Bran is what the main audience of this game will ever want. Just focus on the girls.
It wouldn't be a main story, but a lot of world building can be done with side comments about things that happen off screen. ;)
Besides, if they do find something else to do, you will see less Peter. :p

Reactions: afterlights

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I never meant it as a focus, just as a comentary to send of characters on a path of less worry for the player as Bran is one of the few male characters that seams to genuenly care about the girls for themselves rather than for his own personal benefit. Unlike Peter who despite trying to be polite in his own weird way is still doing things with the girls mainly for his own benefit. He need to find his place under Diana's boot. (Who is herslef under Liana's boot)

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Unlike Peter who despite trying to be polite in his own weird way is still doing things with the girls mainly for his own benefit. He need to find his place under Diana's boot. (Who is herslef under Liana's boot)
No, he needs to find his place on a monastery a good ten hours of flight away from the girls. He's utterly disgusting and creepy. Doesn't deserve to be a sub for Diana. Doesn't deserve anything. He's a creep of the worst kind.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What is ironic about Peter, is that his actions drive the plot more than some others. It was his plan to visit the old school durring the trip. It was his plan to do a photo shoot when an other storm was comming. He clearly did not learn his lesson. The game need at least one character with this kind of drive to move the plot forward. If he were to disapear, an other would need to take his place. I am not talking about his character here just his role.

Is he a regular guy? yes. Does that make hime the likable kind of regular guy? no. He is not hurting the girls directly, but he still is by being inconsiderate toward them. The only time he does something for their benefit you can be sure that he is geting something out of it too. their are no action that he does that screem benevolence.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is ironic about Peter, is that his actions drive the plot more than some others. It was his plan to visit the old school durring the trip. It was his plan to do a photo shoot when an other storm was comming. He clearly did not learn his lesson. The game need at least one character with this kind of drive to move the plot forward. If he were to disapear, an other would need to take his place. I am not talking about his character here just his role.

Is he a regular guy? yes. Does that make hime the likable kind of regular guy? no. He is not hurting the girls directly, but he still is by being inconsiderate toward them. The only time he does something for their benefit you can be sure that he is geting something out of it too. their are no action that he does that screem benevolence.
There are plenty of people who could take his place, but that is another story.

He has been showing up less and less and the cast grows, and I assume that will stay constant.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Isnt he just a regular guy, as they portrayed by the "vocal majority" nowadays?

No matter what hes thoughs are, he didnt do anything to harm or anything else causing damage to girls.
No, he's utterly disgusting. So you have to "Do" something" to be a disgusting prick? Damn, it's like when the police tells you "we can't do anything to the stalker before he actually rapes you".

There's never a single moment in the game where Peter doesn't talk flirtatious (in his cringeworthy ways) to any of the the girls. If that's a regular guy, then, all regular guys are creeps and disgusting, which I don't think is the case.

• Thinking Face

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Isn't Peter just a child/teenager? Every time he sees som
There's never a single moment in the game where Peter doesn't talk flirtatious (in his cringeworthy ways) to any of the the girls. If that's a regular guy, then, all regular guys are creeps and disgusting, which I don't think is the case.
Peter is a literal child/teenager who acts like a deer in the headlights in front of naked women. Perhaps he's written as someone on the spectrum (asperger's, autistic).

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Peter is a literal child/teenager who acts like a deer in the headlights in front of naked women. Perhaps he's written as someone on the spectrum (asperger's, autistic).
Seems to me, a bit more like what the Japanese call 'middle school syndrome', or 'chuunibyou'.
He fancies himself the hero of one of his fantasy games, and brings it into the real world, while to the rest of us he just looks ridiculous.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Seems to me, a bit more like what the Japanese call 'middle school syndrome', or 'chuunibyou'.
He fancies himself the hero of one of his fantasy games, and brings it into the real world, while to the rest of us he just looks ridiculous.
Whichever fantasy world you believe he's living in, he seems to be unable to read social cues. His creepy behaviour doesn't seem to stem from malicious thoughts though. At least that's the way I see it.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020

I had this discussion before. Doesn't make me feel less disgusted by him in the slightest.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I had this discussion before. Doesn't make me feel less disgusted by him in the slightest.
Well then ignore him. Or Pretend he's an android or alien from far away. No reason to be emotional invested in him unless you find his character intriguingly repulsive.

• Haha

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Oh I find him repulsive for sure *giggles*

If he beheaved like a normal person from time to time I wouldn't dislike him this much.

• Thinking Face

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
Does anyone know how to run the game in MAC? I shared the game with a friend but she has no idea how to run it, and we are both very dumb with computer stuff.

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes