• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Mac version. We just don't know how to run it. Never in my life I have seen even a screenshot of a mac system, so we are two hamsters trying to do an equation here.
Don't own a MAC but I guess you would need to move the unzipped .app file/folder into the application folder and start it from there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't own a MAC but I guess you would need to move the unzipped .app file/folder into the application folder and start it from there.
I think it auto unzipps, but that might depend on the settings, or the version. Macs love to do things for you, so I don't know. Best of luck. (y)
Like on windows, there should be something like this....?
unknown - 2022-02-09T053258.223.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whichever fantasy world you believe he's living in, he seems to be unable to read social cues. His creepy behaviour doesn't seem to stem from malicious thoughts though. At least that's the way I see it.
It might be a guy thing but from a women's perspective he is creepy and disgusting.

A person doesn't need malicious intent to creep others out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It might be a guy thing but from a women's perspective he is creepy and disgusting.

A person doesn't need malicious intent to creep others out.
Okay, this part got a bit long trying to explain another PoV, so I am going to spoiler it, so people don't have to read it if they don't want, just playing devil's advocate, or something. Nor is it directed at anyone in particular (sorry Ava).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-=-=-=-​

That said, his job is to be annoying and help get the girls 'in trouble' as it were, and he does it well. Not that they need the help any more, he has kind of served his purpose in that regard.

Like I said before, I assume that as the cast grows, he will show up less and less (though there will always be optional m/f scenes, not that he was really ever in many, lol), and perhaps he can start to 'grow up' a bit more as time passes, I am not sure what DWR has in mind for that. background story, if anything.

Oh well, sorry for the diatribe, hope you are all well. ;)
20210116070854347.png

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I like what you said about Peter. One problem I see is the role models for Peter. In the current cast there seams to be Lyanna's father and the current headmaster (not sure about that one) who could be role models for him but one is never present and the other has other priorities. Bran could take up that role but only once he has worked on his own issues. (less sever but there are still some) The other guys could be used as counter exemple to help him see what not to become. A girl who friendzone him hard could help also but he would have to be acutly aware that his paint brush would notget in that paint pot.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like what you said about Peter. One problem I see is the role models for Peter. In the current cast there seams to be Lyanna's father and the current headmaster (not sure about that one) who could be role models for him but one is never present and the other has other priorities. Bran could take up that role but only once he has worked on his own issues. (less sever but there are still some) The other guys could be used as counter exemple to help him see what not to become. A girl who friendzone him hard could help also but he would have to be acutly aware that his paint brush would notget in that paint pot.
Yeah, Bran has his own issues to work out. He is mostly just too shy, a problem Peter does not suffer from. lol

Yeah, we have to assume his family isn't the best example, and most of the guys we have seen in the game are slime, so unless one of the women slap him around, there are not a lot of options right now. That said, they go off to college soon, maybe he can find himself a decent mentor there. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Poor_Peter.jpg
Any chance Peter get to lose his virginity with his sister or is that not on the table and its all about other characters now?
Peter doesn't have a sister, as far as I know, but with patreon's rules, I don't expect incest to be on the table, though Lyanna and Bran do some teasing here and there, and there is always the bonus materials for supporters.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry yes I was checking meant to say Bran, and I understand about the Rules just had to cross my fingers and hope
While anything is possible, and there is always the non-canon extras, I have no idea how far he is willing to push that in the game itself. It always feels like there is a chance...

Reactions: DarkDragonKnight

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

007beta.png
Changelog:
  • 964 new renders (5917 on Season 2 already);
  • 20 new animated scenes (87 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography;

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Current update is not official, may have been altered, and might damage your save. It's from that SVS Comics site, just like last time it was leaked early. Even if they did not, it was a beta.
I suggest waiting a bit longer for the finished one.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This looks amazing. Any music or sound?
Also didn't see any dicks in the OP, are all the dudes super creepy pervs, and it's just best to play with the girls? :unsure:
Hard to find a remotely decent dude in these corruption games. ;)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.07a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 616 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 599 MB:

Naughty Lyanna Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.07a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 616 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 599 MB:

Naughty Lyanna Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Again, this is a leaked beta, that has likely been altered. You don't want to use this one.
The real one will be out soon.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes