4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any one willing to share full achievement "persistent" ?!
There is no way to get one in a single play-through, some require you to be bold, other shy, some dom while others sub, some lesbian and others straight... I would be pretty surprised if anyone has one.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
This looks amazing. Any music or sound?
Also didn't see any dicks in the OP, are all the dudes super creepy pervs, and it's just best to play with the girls? :unsure:
Hard to find a remotely decent dude in these corruption games. ;)
The main focus of sex scenes in the game is lesbian, the canon route is pure lesbian, there are some optional scenes with guys and yes most guys are creeps or weirdos but no forced scenes.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
There are too many different characters being introduced. Especially with the long update times it's next to impossible to emotionally invest all or even most of them. The story should focus more of the smaller cadre of girls and have some more teasing/sex interaction with guys.
I love Lyanna's teasing of her brother but I wonder how shitreon is gonna respond to that.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
There are too many different characters being introduced. Especially with the long update times it's next to impossible to emotionally invest all or even most of them. The story should focus more of the smaller cadre of girls and have some more teasing/sex interaction with guys.
I love Lyanna's teasing of her brother but I wonder how shitreon is gonna respond to that.
I agree, but others wont, I mainly use the 'female protagonist' tag to scout for 'primary waifu'. As in I prefer it focused on a singular character and usually stop caring after too many sidechars have been introduced. This title has slowly been straying into "male protagonist style" harem territory which isn't my cup of tea, but a very popular set of tags.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Does this include all content or only the latest "season"?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Current update is not official, may have been altered, and might damage your save. It's from that SVS Comics site, just like last time it was leaked early. Even if they did not, it was a beta.
I suggest waiting a bit longer for the finished one.
Thank you for the heads up, I remember last update a lot of people complained about saves not working properly. I will wait. That source of leaked content seams unreliable.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Why is it that every update it feels like, there always seem to be issue loading the previous save?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you for the heads up, I remember last update a lot of people complained about saves not working properly. I will wait. That source of leaked content seams unreliable.
Yeah, I don't trust SVS Games any more.
Why is it that every update it feels like, there always seem to be issue loading the previous save?
You need to roll back some, removing that little bit at the end where Lyanna tells you the update is over causes some issues. The best way to go is to rewatch the end of the last scene. He changed where he tells you to save now, so hopefully that won't be an issue any more.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just out of curiosity, is there walkthrough mod for season 1, since the linked one is only for second season?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there walkthrough mod for season 1, since the linked one is only for second season?
Not that I am aware of, but I don't use many. That said, there are no wrong answers. Just pick the things you want to see.
And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Oh, i've played through the first season, just was wondering why there was one for second season, but not one for first

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, i've played through the first season, just was wondering why there was one for second season, but not one for first
I guess it is because the second one has more complicated requirements for some things, the first season was pretty straight forward. With the 2nd season, he introduced the stats, and therefor stat requirements to get certain options. You will get variations of scenes, depending on your stats as well as your choices.

Reactions: NukaCola

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
You need to roll back some, removing that little bit at the end where Lyanna tells you the update is over causes some issues. The best way to go is to rewatch the end of the last scene. He changed where he tells you to save now, so hopefully that won't be an issue any more.
Welp, anyone got a link to the last version since I deleted it beforehand lol

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes