4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what is the change between 0.07a and 0.07b?
I played it and it's the same
Bug fixes, typo corrections, and it was one that did not break saves, like the hacked version of A that they got from some other site did for many people.

Reactions: DWR Games
Dec 7, 2020
Seeing as the girls don't want Peter being the one filming them anymore (who can blame them), I guess that the goth girl will take his place, right? I hope so.

By the that, isn't it a bit weird how in Season 2 Lyanna seems to have more sexual interactions with Mia than with her actual girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, I love Mia, and Lyanna x Mia, and I'm sure that Claudia doesn't care at all since their relationship is open, and Mia is a very close friend/lover of the couple, but still, Lyanna and Claudia are almost never together, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seeing as the girls don't want Peter being the one filming them anymore (who can blame them), I guess that the goth girl will take his place, right? I hope so.
Hummm.... I wonder...
By the that, isn't it a bit weird how in Season 2 Lyanna seems to have more sexual interactions with Mia than with her actual girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, I love Mia, and Lyanna x Mia, and I'm sure that Claudia doesn't care at all since their relationship is open, and Mia is a very close friend/lover of the couple, but still, Lyanna and Claudia are almost never together, lol.
Yeah, they have had a bit of screen time together, and some implied private time together as well, but they both have had their own things going for a while... A bit too busy. lol

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I loved season 1 but I can't get into season 2 that much, and it makes me very sad :cry:

Too many pov changes. The game is still called "Naughty Lyanna", not "Naughty bunch of girls". Sad too we don't see more of Claudia and Lyanna together

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Well, for me, the multiple PoVs was the best change from season 1 the game had. Being stuck to only one character is boring. No matter how much you like her. Narrative before inmersion, always.

• Thinking Face

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
I was wondering in lauras scene this update through ones choices or is it like set in stone and if that’s the case i’d be foolish do a new playthrough

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, for me, the multiple PoVs was the best change from season 1 the game had. Being stuck to only one character is boring. No matter how much you like her. Narrative before inmersion, always.
In most cases, I am not a fan of seeing things that the MC cannot, especially as an RPGer. That said, with Lyanna, it is an exception to that rule for me (and a few others), it's all in good fun.
I was wondering in lauras scene this update through ones choices or is it like set in stone and if that’s the case i’d be foolish do a new playthrough
Yes, there are a number of variables in that scene, from your choices and Lyanna's dom/sub score, to what Laura chose to do with John in the earlier scene.

Reactions: rKnight

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
In most cases, I am not a fan of seeing things that the MC cannot, especially as an RPGer. That said, with Lyanna, it is an exception to that rule for me (and a few others), it's all in good fun.

Yes, there are a number of variables in that scene, from your choices and Lyanna's dom/sub score, to what Laura chose to do with John in the earlier scene.
Okay

Thank you for you answer very helpful, then i better try play whit the choices.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I like the game but something seemed wrong to me, I didn't know what and I prefer constructive criticism,
now i understand, we expect to see an escaletion, at the start of season two, Lyanna challenges herself by walking around naked while driving and all the other points of the challenge. I like how the relationship with Bran is developing, but the rest seems like a step backwards, as if from 120 km / h we went to 50 km / h, it would take an acceleration every now and then.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like the game but something seemed wrong to me, I didn't know what and I prefer constructive criticism,
now i understand, we expect to see an escaletion, at the start of season two, Lyanna challenges herself by walking around naked while driving and all the other points of the challenge. I like how the relationship with Bran is developing, but the rest seems like a step backwards, as if from 120 km / h we went to 50 km / h, it would take an acceleration every now and then.
I would say they are challenging themselves all the time, I mean Tina's last one was pretty out there, and even Diana chose to go naked for fun a few times. Due to the number of events, this season has only covered a few days, maybe a week. There is a lot going on.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I think many people got it wrong and are expecting a sexual escalation (specially involving men) that didn't exist in season 1 either. This is a story about girls loving getting on their skin and having fun while being queer as fuck, that's it. No randy hobo is gonna rape them.​

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm missing all the Laura scenes in the last update, where did I got it wrong? :cry:
Did you have her play with John last time.

If not, then try loading your save from the start of this one, and roll back a bit and play from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watcher1709

FlutterNk

Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I just completed season 1 of the game. Is there an easy way to get all the achievements? I don't want to replay from the start and go through different choices to get them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I just completed season 1 of the game. Is there an easy way to get all the achievements? I don't want to replay from the start and go through different choices to get them.
Well, if you save at each choice...
If not, then the only option would be to use the skip feature.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes