4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Nothing including men makes it to any of my top 10 fantasies. And for those few fantasies that make it to the top 20,
A bit surprising that there is such a fantasy at all after reading your reply and some of your other comments. Perhaps I'm not gay enough to believe a game that excludes all women and snubs other males lusting after them could be fun. Sounds a bit too dismal and misandristic to me if I'm being honest.

I know where to find a title that feed of those kinks.
Spill the beans. Or flick them, but don't leave me hanging. :LOL:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Sounds a bit too dismal and misandristic to me if I'm being honest.
Being only attracted to women doesn't make someone a misandrist. A fictional world where only women exist isn't misandristic unless the writing derides men. Do you really think it's dismal and misandristic to have a story with only women that doesn't insult, belittle or hate on men in any way?

Not saying I would want it, but let's imagine all male characters and MF scenes get cut from this VN. That wouldn't necessarily make it instantly worse or better in writing. It would please or displease some people based solely on their sexual preference. But the quality of the VN would still depend on what is done with the writing, scenes, dialogue, characters etc.

Commenting about how you'd rather see more or fewer men or women is already a little questionable when the OP states that this VN is "FF focused". What I really take issue with is people saying that the VN is bad or boring because there aren't enough males, conflating quality with their own subjective preference.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Being only attracted to women doesn't make someone a misandrist.
Not what I meant. Expecting all the guys in my fictional scenario to love only men because that's my preference and not acknowledging that world is not b/w is something that is minsandristic to me. It's like pretending women do not exist and no one would ever want them because all the men lay eggs and even if there were women at one point they all slipped through the multidimensional crack, never to be seen again. I prefer games that are a little closer to reality to stay there. If there are no men who also love women and vice versa they might as well be androids or paintings on the wall. That's too weird for me.

Reactions: Priappus

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I don't make a VN myself because I'm a boomer who can't code even if her life was a stake. But be certain if men appear they would only be random NPCs at best. IF at all.

The only use men have in a lesbian/yuri story is to exist off camera to englighten straight girls into sapphic loves.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Not what I meant. Expecting all the guys in my fictional scenario to love only men because that's my preference and not acknowledging that world is not b/w is something that is minsandristic to me. It's like pretending women do not exist and no one would ever want them because all the men lay eggs and even if there were women at one point they all slipped through the multidimensional crack, never to be seen again.
Is the creator actively pushing a "men/women bad"-agenda? If not, it's not a problem, and calling it one just waters down definitions.
And no, a world exclusively populated by burly lumberjacks in way-too-tight shirts is not a slight towards all women, but rather an expression of the creator's sexual preferences. What purpose (other than increased realism) would a female character in a bara game serve, if she could just be swapped for yet another burly lumberjack? lol

Personally, I prefer adult games dude-free, because:
  • I am not attracted to them, and
  • I don't appreciate the social dynamics they usually introduce.
Their screentime would only worsen my overall experience, and that is certainly not because I hate men. Still, the less men in an adult game, the more I will enjoy it – and if their absence is grounded in worldbuilding, all the better.

I prefer games that are a little closer to reality to stay there. If there are no men who also love women and vice versa they might as well be androids or paintings on the wall. That's too weird for me.
So you prefer realistic settings. That's perfectly fine, you like what you like – but that doesn't mean you get to label me as a misandrist for the horrible crime of wanting more cute girls.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Guys, in the end, my focus will be on FF content, I make this clear right in the game's presentation, on the first page of this thread.

I do other scenarios when I think it might be fun, appropriate, or when I feel like including them. In the last update, for example, I wrote a very detailed scene of Mia literally seducing the school principal until a sex scene - for those who choose that path.

But the proportion will always lean towards the main theme of the game, which is the relationship between girls, ENF and exhibitionism.

Suggestions and criticisms are welcome and several times I have found very relevant contributions here in the thread, but I really find this discussion about 'having more or less MF content' pointless.

Other than that, I'm going to keep developing my game as long as I have fun writing about my girls and just having people who like to follow along, even if it's just to desire Lyanna and the others in their own fetishes is enough for me.

#peace

Jan 18, 2020
Yes.

--

What I want to see? A lesbian city of polyamorous love and orgies everywhere. And Permanudity. And Incest.

Nothing including men makes it to any of my top 10 fantasies. And for those few fantasies that make it to the top 20, I know where to find a title that feed of those kinks.
You know where to find something like that?? Care to share, please?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Personally, I prefer adult games dude-free, because:
  • I am not attracted to them, and
  • I don't appreciate the social dynamics they usually introduce.
Their screentime would only worsen my overall experience, and that is certainly not because I hate men. Still, the less men in an adult game, the more I will enjoy it – and if their absence is grounded in worldbuilding, all the better.
If it walks like a duck...

I am not saying you're a misandrist (lol) but if you can't even think about a positive interaction between the sexes in a fictional scenario I wonder what stance one actually have to take to be labeled as one. I hope you had more positive role models in RL.

For what it's worth, the game can certainly progress without any future MF scenes if they're as lusterless as the last scenes have been. Mia fucking the principal. What a weird choice that was.

• Haha
Reactions: feierflei

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
You don't want male and female interactions. You want male characters to be relevant and serious challengers for Lyanna or any of the girl's love to have options to self insert into which is apparently only how the vast majority of men on this site can enjoy an erotic noel.

So no, fuck that. Women who love women exists and you will have to one day learn to live with that. Because the more people like you argue and try to pretend having men arround is a reasonable idea, the more those of us who love women on women want to keep them away. So keep trying, you will only keep adding zeros to the 0.0001% chance you have to change our minds to see MF content as a positive thing.

And one ten thousandth was me being generous.

orion.sz

Oct 12, 2019
That's not the message you're sending after you said this

You say the scenes we're getting are boring but don't qualify that outside of saying you want boys and girls to mix.
How else are we supposed to interpret what you said in any way other than "want more dick"?
That's not the point, my friend, but I respect your opinion. But I might be trans or I might be gay btw and I might want to see more penis or I might want to see more bdsm scenes or more long sex scenes what's the problem with that? They wrote in the comments below that this is a lesbian game, which I respect if they can. But when I write down my wishes and complaints, I get such a harsh reaction. Could you also do a psychoanalysis on this situation? :D

Norix

May 30, 2020
It is called nuances in communication.

There is a spectrum between:
a) Stating your personal opinion why you are not 100% happy with the current state of the game and giving constructive feedback on how you would like it to change; and finally accepting any answer, even if just a simple "No."
b) Just complaining that "The game sucks!! Want more penis in vagina action!!!!"

Just like there is a spectrum between:
a) Calmly explaining that this point has been raised multiple times before (using different versions on the previous spectrum), and that the answer always has been (and will be) that the game is lesbian focused and will contain only a few (and optional) straight sex scenes.
b) Being tired of the point coming up again and again, and simply telling them to "Shut the f*** up!! And get out!!!!"

You (the poster) decide where on that spectrum you want to be. :)

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
It is called nuances in communication.

There is a spectrum between:
a) Stating your personal opinion why you are not 100% happy with the current state of the game and giving constructive feedback on how you would like it to change; and finally accepting any answer, even if just a simple "No."
b) Just complaining that "The game sucks!! Want more penis in vagina action!!!!"

Just like there is a spectrum between:
a) Calmly explaining that this point has been raised multiple times before (using different versions on the previous spectrum), and that the answer always has been (and will be) that the game is lesbian focused and will contain only a few (and optional) straight sex scenes.
b) Being tired of the point coming up again and again, and simply telling them to "Shut the f*** up!! And get out!!!!"

You (the poster) decide where on that spectrum you want to be. :)
d) conduct a variant donation to the author and he tells you that I want more penis in the vagina, and if not, go fuck yourself and the whole game has rolled down for a long time and has become just like this,
The game is focused only on female content. There are additional routes that include MF content, but most of the content is focused on FF. and if there are such people here, it will be a translation with breasts and all that

Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's

thasscorpion

Oct 6, 2021
I've never seen a MF focused game have to put a disclaimer in the thread saying "this game is focused on MF content, not lesbian content"

Imagine going to a game focused on MF content, every update, saying 'MF content is boring! We just want girl on girl action, it's simple.'

That would be weird, I'm glad I'm not weird (or at least not that weird)

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I remember a fair bit of those from the old Project Sage threads. Granted the protagonist was pretty much the only female in the story but still... Anyway I'm just happy the author isn't putting (non-detachable) dongers on the girls.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes