4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The water effect makes it look like Rei has barbells piercings. At least that is what I thought at first glance. Now I am wondering which of the girls would be game to go for it. Rei, I doubts but she could surprise me, Maya and Claudia would go for it with out even being challenged, Pandora is an other I am not sure about, Tina and Dina would not I think and obviously Lyanna as the player character can be played in so many ways that it is hard to tell. (Mine would.) Anyways as someone without much knowledge in the rendering process they look loke something hard to work with. Clipping through clothing and maybe wonky behavior during animations. So this is more a thought exercise than anything serious.
Could be part of the Bucket List plan.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
This is what i said , He added a loot of personages and now on every update we get only 2 or 3 scenes with Lyana and many scenes with non waited others...
as for me, this should be done with the last season of the game and that's it, but this game is not about Lyanna, but about your other game, the game has already gone so-so, well, you will have to figure out how to earn the money they give him, so this season he has made a mess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes