4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NaughtyLyanna-S02v0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TheDevian

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

Rincevent

Aug 15, 2017
Looked through the thread and could only find the lewdpatch for season 2 , is there one for the season 1 and if yes could any kind soul show me where it is ?

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
This game...when was the last time i play it? 0.5? 0.6? something like that if i recall correctly.
Maaann, i forgot how insufferable Diana was *Facepalm* plus Rei and her Feminist tendencies (her mother too..) :/ talking about BIG let down, ugh..
At least we got Claudia, Mia and Pandora :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is odd, the saves should have worked, unless maybe you were using the walkthrough mod, that might need the mod installed if so.
if not, you could try one of the other saves, like an auto save, and if that fails, upload it, and I will try when I get a chance.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
That is odd, the saves should have worked, unless maybe you were using the walkthrough mod, that might need the mod installed if so.
if not, you could try one of the other saves, like an auto save, and if that fails, upload it, and I will try when I get a chance.
with and without wt mod saves are not getting recognised, even things that are on the automatic saves.
guess i´m going to have to play s1 again

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
with and without wt mod saves are not getting recognised, even things that are on the automatic saves.
guess i´m going to have to play s1 again
Bummer, yeah, it won't load for me either. I am guessing the wt mod must have broken something.
Best I can do is offer mine, though I don't have anything from S1 any more, lost them somehow myself. If you want one of mine, let me know what part you want it from, I will do my best.

Reactions: jack brisen
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes