4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, does anyone have the season 1 walkthrough mod?
AFAIK, there wasn't one. Do you have any questions about your path?
I remember a fair bit of those from the old Project Sage threads. Granted the protagonist was pretty much the only female in the story but still... Anyway I'm just happy the author isn't putting (non-detachable) dongers on the girls.
Yeah, Project Sage was too creepy for me.
You don't have to worry about that, that has only happened as a joke in a bonus wallpaper. The closest thing you will see to that is them using dildos and whatnot.

fslrff

Mar 23, 2023
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.17] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
do you have for the season 1?

Jul 23, 2018
So im playing through the first game again, and ive been kinda confounded on something, for as much time as lyanna spends naked, how is she the only one with a bikini tan? cant remember if she still has it in season 2 or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So im playing through the first game again, and ive been kinda confounded on something, for as much time as lyanna spends naked, how is she the only one with a bikini tan? cant remember if she still has it in season 2 or not.
No, it kind of faded after a certain event in Season 1.
I kind of miss them myself, but it would not make sense any more. lol

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Question - I'm going to start playing season 1, is there a wt or lewd patch for it anywhere? Does it need them?

Jul 23, 2018
No, it kind of faded after a certain event in Season 1.
I kind of miss them myself, but it would not make sense any more. lol
Roger that, was it the beach revent at the end? I wasn't sure if that followed into season two but I'm glad it does. It wasn't a bad look exactly but it just didn't make much sense to me with the story being about lyanna being the queen exhibitionist. Claudia awakened a monster and I'll forever be grateful. XD

Jul 23, 2018
Question - I'm going to start playing season 1, is there a wt or lewd patch for it anywhere? Does it need them?
Not entirely sure what wt is (though i get the feeling ill feel dumb as hell when someone tells me as its probably something that's a no brainer, smdh, however as for a lewd patch, i really dont think it needs it. I think there is a insest patch if thats your thing, If it is, I don't judge. But I think that's probably the closest thing to what your asking about as far as patches to add to the game goes at least to my knowledge.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Not entirely sure what wt is (though i get the feeling ill feel dumb as hell when someone tells me as its probably something that's a no brainer, smdh, however as for a lewd patch, i really dont think it needs it. I think there is a insest patch if thats your thing, If it is, I don't judge. But I think that's probably the closest thing to what your asking about as far as patches to add to the game goes at least to my knowledge.
Sorry, wt=walkthrough. I called it a 'lewdpatch' since the one for season 2 is called that. I figured that it was an incest patch. ;)

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
Sorry, wt=walkthrough. I called it a 'lewdpatch' since the one for season 2 is called that. I figured that it was an incest patch. ;)
Lmao, I knew I was gonna feel like a dumbass. Oh well, I blame my slow functioning mind on doing 3 essays to finish off this semester of college today. But yeah my dude, Season 1 was great. You will enjoy it for sure.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
This VN needs REPLAY GALLERY MOD (not the photoshoots) in season 1&2 adventures are too precious to not watch regularly(lazy to play it every time from the start)WE NEED A HERO:love:(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, there is no walkthrough for it, nor does it need a patch.
Roger that, was it the beach revent at the end? I wasn't sure if that followed into season two but I'm glad it does. It wasn't a bad look exactly but it just didn't make much sense to me with the story being about lyanna being the queen exhibitionist. Claudia awakened a monster and I'll forever be grateful. XD
Yeah, that was it.
Agree. XD
This VN needs REPLAY GALLERY MOD (not the photoshoots) in season 1&2 adventures are too precious to not watch regularly(lazy to play it every time from the start)WE NEED A HERO:love:(y)
Yeah, While I have tried to keep saves for each scene and choice, it can be hard finding the one I want.
He is considering working on a gallery for later, but he is struggling to find the time for something outside of the normal development and his real life/day job. Eventually, he plans to combine the games into one big game, so maybe then we will get it, or if he gets enough supporters to retire from the other job. :KEK:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The water effect makes it look like Rei has barbells piercings. At least that is what I thought at first glance. Now I am wondering which of the girls would be game to go for it. Rei, I doubts but she could surprise me, Maya and Claudia would go for it with out even being challenged, Pandora is an other I am not sure about, Tina and Dina would not I think and obviously Lyanna as the player character can be played in so many ways that it is hard to tell. (Mine would.) Anyways as someone without much knowledge in the rendering process they look loke something hard to work with. Clipping through clothing and maybe wonky behavior during animations. So this is more a thought exercise than anything serious.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes