4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Great game so far, this update did feel a little faster paced than some of the others, but still enjoyable, the only thing that annoyed me a little were the pool games where you lost no matter what, shame 'cos I really like putting Dianna in her place, hope we get to turn the tables on her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DWR Games

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I just think she finally needs to over tease a " male" and finally gets something real inserted down there :unsure:
Maybe you should reply the previous version. She most certainly did get something real down there if you chose that option.

Thanks DWR Games I'd forgotten how much I like Lyanna. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the challenges from the pool game, especially Lucas' ones. . Only downside is it felt a little short considering the time since the last update, but I'm not complaining. Rather a good quality short update, that a shitty rushed longer update.

Damn it, no I need a new signature as well. Anyone up for the challenge I'd love one of Mia in that flag bikini. :love:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
the new upgrade 0,15 is a waste of time,does not even have a new sex scene,only beautiful girl running and then masturbating.The Dev thinks we are minors and protects us from inappropriate sex scenes.
So unpleasant. One, Your getting this game for free. And Two, like good BBQ you don't put the heat to max then pour gasoline on the flames. Your just gonna get nasty tasting ash covered charred chunks of uncooked meat. DWR is building up the story, fanning the flames, creating atmosphere. The game maybe fantasy but it does not mean the relationships can't progress realistically within the settings. This game is not geared to an audience with a dick that need a quick release. It's for people who enjoy the journey.

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I try to make the sex scenes fit together, with some development between them. I understand that it may displease some people, but it is the way I like to develop my plot.
DON'T APOLOGIZE!! That just give license to others to complain more in order to force you to change the game to their liking. Like you said this is YOUR plot to develop.

you have a talent for making beautiful girls,but you also have to understand that something is missing from this game,girls can not masturbate all the time,if they could talk these girls in real life they would say (we want an experienced man to teach us to have good sex). Μιa and Lyanna are very beautiful girls I at least make them have lesbian sex,although lesbian is not my favorite.
Masturbation is not sex.
RUDE!! You know what if you don't like how the game is then stop playing and leave. Nothing is missing from the game. Your misogynistic comment offend even me a misogynistic pig! No matter how much you complain and criticize DWR. Your never gonna cajole them to add content in the story where Lyanna has sex with men. It's NOT happening.

I just think she finally needs to over tease a " male" and finally gets something real inserted down there :unsure:
tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You two should do a crossover. I think that would be fun :love:

Naughty Lyanna <X> Arizona
AGREED!!!
DWR Games, your recommendation was awesome. I half expected this game to make a cameo. It would be so meta if Arizona did one in this game too. But the crossover where Lyanna and Arizona meet happens that would be even better!

Sex scenes are the most boring parts of these kinds of games to me, the enf, build up, etc.. is way better for me personally. So thanks :)
FUCKEN AGREED!! I love this game BECAUSE it's about ENF and exhibition. But if Lyanna gets it on with the female cast AND in public I'm not complaining... To my knowledge there is no other game like it. Naughty Lyanna is a unique and awesome games!
In fact I've been looking at my finances and considering becoming a patreon the only issue is how much I can give.
I HOPE OTHERS WILL JOIN ME!!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Your never gonna cajole them to add content in the story where Lyanna has sex with men. It's NOT happening.
Except it already has happened. In the previous version you have a chance to have her shag Peter, or not.

DWR Games is doing a great job of giving us the option. I think people need to take a step back and stop saying what Dev will and won't do, unless they've said themselves.

Personally I want more male action, but I accept whatever DWR is doing. I really, really like this game so far. I started supporting devs for the first time on Pateron this month, even though I haven't worked since March due to covid. This game was one I was very seriously considering but ultimately chose not to because of the lack of male content. I'm sure others will love it and support it. If it goes full lez, I'll be disappointed and will probably stop playing, but I won't bitch about it or complain.

Sorry Beardy, getting upset over people saying what they like and don't like about it rude, but I agree Gregous could definitely phrased it better.

AGREED!!!
DWR Games, your recommendation was awesome. I half expected this game to make a cameo. It would be so meta if Arizona did one in this game too. But the crossover where Lyanna and Arizona meet happens that would be even better!
Sylvie Dreams
I love the idea of Arizona and Lyanna meeting, it would be pretty damn good. I don't think Ari is quiet ready yet though to be thrust into Lyanna's activities. She needs a little more growth and experimentation. Though Lyanna helping her along that path is an amazing idea.

FUCKEN AGREED!! I love this game BECAUSE it's about ENF and exhibition. But if Lyanna gets it on with the female cast AND in public I'm not complaining...
This is why I love this game so much, despite the lack of sausage. I love her being caught out in crazy situations where she's naked or caught or almost caught masturbating etc. I'm really hoping she gets more of the girls involved in her hi-jinks too. Yes, I'm looking at you Mia.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Did they ever say there would be sex scenes between the female character with men
(which would be completely optional), that's fine with me.
I even like games where women touch each other, have sex with each other, but I would like to see the character having sex with men too ("optional of course"), even if it is a separate route.
Do these plans still exist? And if Yes, will it be well identified in the update that comes out?
Nothing against lesbians, right. Peace!!! (y)

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Except it already has happened. In the previous version you have a chance to have her shag Peter, or not.

DWR Games is doing a great job of giving us the option. I think people need to take a step back and stop saying what Dev will and won't do, unless they've said themselves.

Personally I want more male action, but I accept whatever DWR is doing. I really, really like this game so far. I started supporting devs for the first time on Pateron this month, even though I haven't worked since March due to covid. This game was one I was very seriously considering but ultimately chose not to because of the lack of male content. I'm sure others will love it and support it. If it goes full lez, I'll be disappointed and will probably stop playing, but I won't bitch about it or complain.

Sorry Beardy, getting upset over people saying what they like and don't like about it rude, but I agree Gregous could definitely phrased it better.
I'd like you post but I ran out of likes.

The shag was not part of the main story but side content. And DWR did it to thank their supports and to shut the people who kept complaining and bashing the game for the lack of M/F content. I understood why DWR did it. The thing is I'm not putting words in DWR's mouth, I'm simply staring their plan in my words. I'M not saying their will be no M/F content, it's DWR who has stated over and over and over that they don't plan on adding any.

Personally I would care if male action was added because then it would not be the unique game it is anymore. And I love DWR's direction. I'm glad you like the game so far but I don't think there will be Male in female penetration in the game. I do however feel that their will be Female with a strap on on female penetration in the future thou. Are you ok with that at least? I don't have cash due to the CCP Virus either but I've come to the point that I want to let the Devs I like know "YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME". Hopfully you'll decide to support in the future. I DON'T know what the future has in store BUT I believe DWR is more interested in telling the story they want to tell over making money. And I for one think that is a Great and Noble endeavor if it's true. I can hear commenters and lurkers cringe at my words thinking "Dude it's just a sex game" I have to disagree it's not. It's someones passion project, it's an escape from reality for other and a secret desire to live for more still.

I'm a guy who loves games like The Headmaster where you train a school of girls to be future sextoys or the company where your actually making sex slave. SO I consider my likes to be misogynistic. But even as a misogynistic male who what's to put his dick in everything I can see. I think this game has it's place and should be protected an nurtured to completion. So when I see some... Dude bitc... complaining that there being no man to lord over and rape the girls in the game I get annoyed for DWR who's trying to make a niche game for a fetish I like.

IT'S MR. No Pants thank you, and don't tell people how to feel or how they should feel about something. I had to call out Gregous BECAUSE DWR couldn't. What do you think would happen if DWR did? Thou I can't speak for DWR I CAN voice my own feeling on the matter and so I did.

Look you me? we got no beef, cool?

Moving on...
Sylvie Dreams
I love the idea of Arizona and Lyanna meeting, it would be pretty damn good. I don't think Ari is quiet ready yet though to be thrust into Lyanna's activities. She needs a little more growth and experimentation. Though Lyanna helping her along that path is an amazing idea.

This is why I love this game so much, despite the lack of sausage. I love her being caught out in crazy situations where she's naked or caught or almost caught masturbating etc. I'm really hoping she gets more of the girls involved in her hi-jinks too. Yes, I'm looking at you Mia.
I couldn't agree more. The game is great and it has what people want that this game does not have "Sausage"
So you think Lyanna could be her "Onee-Sama" NICE I like you thinking!

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Did they ever say there would be sex scenes between the female character with men
(which would be completely optional), that's fine with me.
I even like games where women touch each other, have sex with each other, but I would like to see the character having sex with men too ("optional of course"), even if it is a separate route.
Do these plans still exist? And if Yes, will it be well identified in the update that comes out?
Nothing against lesbians, right. Peace!!! (y)
We already have optional scenes with MF content. They are well signposted during the game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
We already have optional scenes with MF content. They are well signposted during the game.
Sorry, I haven't played in a long time, but at the time I saw an MF scene,
It was with another character, and not the main one,
What I’d like to know is if the main character has ever had sex with a man,
If so, I will start playing then.
Thank you very much in advance.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
About this whole discussion, I have to say that I will never be able to do something that pleases everyone, so I focus on doing something that gives me pleasure to do.

NL is a game that I try to tell the story of the protagonist exploring her sexuality, her fetishes and having fun with her friends. I am not going to rush Lyanna into sex scenes as it is not the way I believe it should be.

You will have Lyanna teasing, facing embarrassing situations, making videos for the internet, getting caught doing inappropriate things, losing bets, doing stupid things, walking around naked, getting into trouble, making new friends, making rivalries, feeling horny, being desired, building relationships with the other characters, and in the middle of it all, there will be sex scenes. Most of these scenes, FF. In some situations, if the player so wishes, there may be MF. And that's it.

I believe that in the end, I am very happy to see everyone wanting Lyanna to do something different. It means that you liked her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Sorry, I haven't played in a long time, but at the time I saw an MF scene,
It was with another character, and not the main one,
What I’d like to know is if the main character has ever had sex with a man,
If so, I will start playing then.
Thank you very much in advance.
Yes, there are scenes of the main character. Just make the choices that lead to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tease Me and V&M
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes