4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i totally like lyanna and her friends running around naked but we need some variation as well!
public SEX!!!! Body painting !!! running around with toys!!!

sorry for bad engrish and exclamation marks :)
Did... did someone say body PAINT?!?!?

freaking out.gif

What's MTL?
Agree on the scat shit.
Love RPGM games.

As for the harem stuff, I'm a hypocritical, jealous, selfish and territorial bastard, don't like sharing whats mine with anyone, unless I'm playing with both.
Machine TransLated

Oh sorry did I leave you under the assumption that I was sharing my harem? NONONONONO! No other man will partake. What I meant was I don't want the girls to get jealous of the girl I'm paying attention to at the time so I was ok with them "MINGLING" with each other. You don't want a chaotic harem you want a harmonious one hence why they have to love each other...

BUT THIS IS ALL OFF TOPIC!! There's no Harem in this game... WAIT!!! OGM THERE IS TOTALLY A HAREM IN THIS GAME!!! LYANNA IS THE HAREM MASTER!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos and DWR Games

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
In fact I changed previous scenes on the 17th (this last update was the 19th) when there are sex scenes, if Lyanna chooses to remain submissive in the scene, without taking control of the situation.

In the original scene, Lyanna realizing that her friends had already run away throws Lucas on the floor and gives him a footjob.

Now, that scene is a choice. I added a new path where you, even after your friends run away, can stay submissive. In this scenario there will be a sex scene after BJ.
I'm confused , You mean it has now an option to be just Lyanna and the guy alone MF instead of a threesome MFF ?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I'm confused , You mean it has now an option to be just Lyanna and the guy alone MF instead of a threesome MFF ?
The MFF scene is another one that takes place on the 18th. I made adjustments to a previous scene on the 17th when Lyanna got involved with a guy, but there was no penetration. Now, one of the options allows you to have penetration. It's an MF scene. Optional, however.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Question to the Thread...
Now I know this is a loaded question and may cause a flame war to occur so please be realistic and consider what the game is and is about...

OK QUESTION: What kind if shenanigans do you think will happen next?

IMO and dreams: Lyanna gets convinced/tricked into going out in really convincing body paint clothing. What she does not know is the person who got her to do it knew it was gonna rain that day...:sneaky:

Let me know your guesses. Obviously DWR is not required to fulfill our fantasies, I just want to hear what others have for exhibition fantasies... LET BE ORIGINAL PEOPLE!! And have fun!

AND yes I promise not to get all pissy when someone mention M/F exhibition play. BUT it has to have ENF, NFCF, NFCM and/or exhibition elements in it.

Thread cred for whoever is the closest. Who know maybe DWR will give us a reward. BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. I CAN'T MAKE SUCH PROMISES.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It's very hard to predict, though I'm sure we'll all enjoy Lyanna's reaction to her sudden nudity.
In fact, I am more surprised nowadays that Lyanna has clothes on than she would be naked :LOL:

And I found a leak video at the end of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The MFF scene is another one that takes place on the 18th. I made adjustments to a previous scene on the 17th when Lyanna got involved with a guy, but there was no penetration. Now, one of the options allows you to have penetration. It's an MF scene. Optional, however.
I see, so this latest update has now penetration sex option in that previous scene ? if so then it should be added in the changelog , the reason why I'm confused is because someone said there is no optional MF sexual content with Lyanna this update when I asked this question

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I see, so this latest update has now penetration sex option in that previous scene ? if so then it should be added in the changelog , the reason why I'm confused is because someone said there is no optional MF sexual content with Lyanna this update when I asked this question
This latest update, does not have any new penetration sex. FF or MF.

People were arguing saying there was none at all, or it wouldn't happen. I merely pointed out that there was and had happened in previous versions.

This new update, there is nudity and masturbation, but that's it.

Reactions: Priappus

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
This is explained in my post on patreon. It's a public post. I always recommend reading the entire post there, as I explain these details usually there.

This latest update, does not have any new penetration sex. FF or MF.

People were arguing saying there was none at all, or it wouldn't happen. I merely pointed out that there was and had happened in previous versions.

This new update, there is nudity and masturbation, but that's it.
In fact, they are new scenes, included in old scenes. They were released in this last update, but to access them you need to load an old save.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is explained in my post on patreon. It's a public post. I always recommend reading the entire post there, as I explain these details usually there.

In fact, they are new scenes, included in old scenes. They were released in this last update, but to access them you need to load an old save.
Ok I'm just going to shut up now, because I'm now thoroughly confused. :censored:

Reactions: Priappus

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Ok I'm just going to shut up now, because I'm now thoroughly confused. :censored:
I'm sorry, maybe I can't explain it properly.

Update 0.15a brought new scenes from Day 19, which have no sex scenes.
However, this same update brought changes to old scenes (from update 0.13a), including an option that leads to MF or FF sex scenes.

0.13 ---- Day 17
0.14 ---- Day 18
0.15 ---- Day 19 + changes on Day 17 scenes (sex scenes).

Reactions: Naxos

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
0.15 ---- Day 19 + changes on Day 17 scenes (sex scenes).
Wow, Now who wanted Lyanna's "MF" scene so should be happy.

Take control of the sitution->Old scenes
Submit->New scene

Have there been any other changes where the new update has changed the old scene?
If I remember correctly then I started playing this from version 0.11.

Reactions: Kypo

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

Submit->New scene

Have there been any other changes where the new update has changed the old scene?
No, the other scenes are the same. Adjustments were made only for small fixes.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Submit->New scene

In the submit scene , will Lyanna be humiliated and dominated like a slave ? I hope not. Can you please spoil a bit more about the difference of the two choices

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i like to see lyanna and friends caught naked and groped or with blind fold and her friends touch everywhere
OOHH I like! A titillating tease session with all her pals nice!

Humiliated perhaps too strong word(?) but I would say Lyanna didn't like it much.
AGREED! After all Lyanna is a LESBIAN! In a LESBIAN relationship with Claudia

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes