4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wanted to say that based on choices and how some people play the game their versions of Lyanna may be Bisexual.
Story canon, Lyanna is a lesbian. The M/F stuff is optional and not canon to the story.

we want more MF SCENES
Dev has said, time and again, it's not a priority.

The game is lesbian centric. Optional M/F stuff will be added but will never be the focus. There are plenty of games out there with M/F content for you, this will never be focusing on that.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Guys, I'm going to keep writing my story and there are going to be sex scenes in it. FF, most of the time. MF in some optional scenes.

Who wants Lyanna bisexual, just choose the options with MF content.
You do you! We... Well most of us support you and your decisions. Your making an awesome game and it sucks people are giving you a hard time when your giving the a "HARD TIME" for free. Some people are just ungrateful and feel entitled.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I feel like the Peter scene need more context she just jump him without second thought.
I made minor adjustments in this scene, in the last update to be less direct. But the context there is to have spent all night naked around, being aroused, in addition to her personal taste of teasing.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly, do people go into the hundreds of other games on this site and demand lesbian content in a male protagonist game? Or loudly and repeatedly protest when it's declined? Especially demanded of something for free.

I don't don't know, because I don't do it.
Well, actually, yeah, yeah, they do. There's gazillions of arguments of too much or not enough NTR being in games, of sisters who are off limits or are not off limits although they should be, of femdom of a guy who shouldn't be femdommed (is that a word?) or the lack of women femdomming (it is a word now) the MC. Basically whatever a dev does or doesn't do, some would have preferred otherwise (which is fine), and some of those do think they are entitled that things are going their way and will act accordingly (which usually is less fine).

After all, this is the internet, and a forum about pirating software with - sometimes more, sometimes less - perverted content isn't going to be the shining exception.

And yes, some people kiss their mommies with these mouths (in a non-sexual way, one has to hope).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we want more MF SCENES
Yeah, thanks, but no. Speak for yourself, I want nothing to do with that stuff. :p
Guys, I'm going to keep writing my story and there are going to be sex scenes in it. FF, most of the time. MF in some optional scenes.

Who wants Lyanna bisexual, just choose the options with MF content.
Thank you for keeping it all optional, I am fine with her being bisexual, I just don't want to see her doing those kinds of scenes. She is having fun on her own and with her girlfriends, and that is good enough. I don't really want to see more than that.

To be perfectly honest, I am here for the exhibitionism, I don't really care if she has sex with anyone or not, and the last thing I want to see is her being raped by some dickhead.

Just want to say, I love this game, one of my favorites on here. Thanks for what you do.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, actually, yeah, yeah, they do. There's gazillions of arguments of too much or not enough NTR being in games, of sisters who are off limits or are not off limits although they should be, of femdom of a guy who shouldn't be femdommed (is that a word?) or the lack of women femdomming (it is a word now) the MC. Basically whatever a dev does or doesn't do, some would have preferred otherwise (which is fine), and some of those do think they are entitled that things are going their way and will act accordingly (which usually is less fine).

After all, this is the internet, and a forum about pirating software with - sometimes more, sometimes less - perverted content isn't going to be the shining exception.

And yes, some people kiss their mommies with these mouths (in a non-sexual way, one has to hope).
Yeah, thanks, but no. Speak for yourself, I want nothing to do with that stuff. :p

Thank you for keeping it al optional, I am fine with her being bisexual, I just don't want to see her doing those kinds of scenes. She is having fun on her own and with her girlfriends, and that is good enough. I don't really want to see more than that.

To be perfectly honest, I am here for the exhibitionism, I don't really care if she has sex with anyone or not, and the last thing I want to see is her being raped by some dickhead.

Just want to say, I love this game, one of my favorites on here. Thanks for what you do.
preach.gif

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
- getting upset at lesbian characters for not immediately jumping into bed with a male MC
But but but ... I have the magic dick. When girls see it they go craaaaaaaazy. Because obviously lesbians just haven't met the right dick yet - which is mine. Same for straight males by the way, they just haven't met ... (Just to be certain: that was sarcastic)

But yeah, many requests are ridiculous. My all time favorite has to be when in an incest game people complained about the mother not being a virgin. But I guess writing a game just for Jesus would have a small audience.

So what I would say to any developer – including DWR – is this: make the game you want to make. Yes, some people won't like it. But others will love it. And you'll be able to produce a better game if you can pour your heart and soul into it, instead of feeling forced to do something you don't really agree with. Fuck that shit. Follow your heart instead. And let us see what you want to create, not what you feel forced to create. Lyanna will be much better as a result. (Or a lot naughtier, depending on your point of view. :ROFLMAO:)
Truth be told.

Sep 11, 2018
This is the first game I have played with exhibitionism. At first, read of the description I did not think I would like it but after playing through it I love this game. You can tell that much passion goes into making it.

I also see that there seems to be a big drama around F/M content in the game. I say make what you want. I am a little disappointed that the brother does not get any action. Lyanna could at least hook him up with one of her friends. Tho I would prefer an option for Lyanna to hook up with him. I am not asking for this or demanding like others just my opinion.

Do what you do. I am looking forward to more updates.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
He is the one that got hard watching her pee... Yes, the only one I am sure, yeah. Exactly!
Don't spoil I still am playing right now and have not finished the update... also don't tell DWR I don't want them to be disappointed or kill me.

But what do you think? good? granted I don't expect DWR to listen to a peon like me.
1598158754400.png

Reactions: SissyPhucker

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't spoil I still am playing right now and have not finished the update... also don't tell DWR I don't want them to be disappointed or kill me.

But what do you think? good? granted I don't expect DWR to listen to a peon like me.
View attachment 783626
Well, the one I am talking about was from a long time ago. No need to worry there.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Bonjour, I have not been here for a while but one of the people I follow recommended this game to others on another thread. DWR XOXOX I love Lyanna I wish I was a girl so I could have a chance with her. Claudia too, I love her tattoos.
I am sorry you have to see terrible comments from people who hate gay people. I like sissy but also women so I get attack for being bisexual. So I hate to see it happen to nice people. You game fill my heart with joy. So it is nice to see the moderator remove bully user. Why do they not be banned?

Please do not stop your game. I feel they are trying to make you sad and stop. I love it and want to see more. Good luck, love you for you and you work! I am big fan, Salut

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind people that don't like lesbian stuff or even lesbians in general. I know it's not everyones cup of tea and I know some people just don't like anything gay whether that's male or female.

Most people are respectful about it though or just keep their opinions on it to themselves.

Then you have that 1 guy who tells you your only purpose in life is to take dick from a man and our lifestyle is invalid, it's disgusting.

I really don't like the whole "SJW" thing and I generally don't get offended by much but some things just go too far and that's one of them. It's less offensive to me and more it makes me angry.

I also feel awful for the dev who has told them multiple times he'd provide the content they asked for but it's not a focus so would be slow going yet they still harass him. It's the same few names every time too.

The sad part for me is on a site with thousands of pervs i've found most guys on here to be really awesome people. I've met some genuinely lovely folk. It's only been a handful of people that have turned up here i've had any serious problems with and this is the first time in a long time i've had grief off anyone for being a lesbian. Even the most intolerant of people i've met haven't said some of the bullshit i've had in this thread.

I think it's disgusting they tried to get a developer to cater to them in the vile way they did. The dev in no way deserves the shit he puts up with from them.

You do you DWR, your work is appreciated by most of us. Sharing opinions is one thing but not in the way they did so hopefully that is dealt with and shouldn't happen again.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
I don't mind people that don't like lesbian stuff or even lesbians in general. I know it's not everyones cup of tea and I know some people just don't like anything gay whether that's male or female.

Most people are respectful about it though or just keep their opinions on it to themselves.

Then you have that 1 guy who tells you your only purpose in life is to take dick from a man and our lifestyle is invalid, it's disgusting.

I really don't like the whole "SJW" thing and I generally don't get offended by much but some things just go too far and that's one of them. It's less offensive to me and more it makes me angry.

I also feel awful for the dev who has told them multiple times he'd provide the content they asked for but it's not a focus so would be slow going yet they still harass him. It's the same few names every time too.

The sad part for me is on a site with thousands of pervs i've found most guys on here to be really awesome people. I've met some genuinely lovely folk. It's only been a handful of people that have turned up here i've had any serious problems with and this is the first time in a long time i've had grief off anyone for being a lesbian. Even the most intolerant of people i've met haven't said some of the bullshit i've had in this thread.

I think it's disgusting they tried to get a developer to cater to them in the vile way they did. The dev in no way deserves the shit he puts up with from them.

You do you DWR, your work is appreciated by most of us. Sharing opinions is one thing but not in the way they did so hopefully that is dealt with and shouldn't happen again.
Bonjour, xoxoxo I would send you a heart like but I used all of them to face-palm horrible people that you speak of. I agree and understand. I had to leave my home during a pandemic and move across the country to get away from homophbic family and people around me so I understand. I do not understand, I have not seen this behavior on other threads. What I mean is this site is about perverts being perverts together to get away from prudish and repressive people. Why not let people live? I don't even understand the violence over NTR. I do not like it but I don't care if others do. I would never go to a NTR game thread and make trouble to have NTR removed. It so weird, salut

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Don't worry guys. I love to write Lyanna's story, I love to put her in embarrassing situations, and I love to write about her relationship with her friends.
I am aware that I won't please everyone, but as long as it pleases me, I will continue to develop and share the game with you.
I'm focused on the script for the next version, so I'm not as active here, but I really appreciate the positive messages that you all left here on the thread. :love:
Peace.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Don't worry guys. I love to write Lyanna's story, I love to put her in embarrassing situations, and I love to write about her relationship with her friends.
I am aware that I will not please everyone, but as long as it pleases me, I will continue to develop and share the game with you.
I'm focused on the script for the next version, so I'm not as active here, but I really appreciate the positive messages that you all left here on the thread. :love:
Peace.
Bonjour, CALICE!! This maudit like limit is stupid. I just want to send you a big heart. So...
Xoxoxoxoxox:love:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I have not been here for a while but one of the people I follow recommended this game to others on another thread. DWR XOXOX I love Lyanna I wish I was a girl so I could have a chance with her. Claudia too, I love her tattoos.
I am sorry you have to see terrible comments from people who hate gay people. I like sissy but also women so I get attack for being bisexual. So I hate to see it happen to nice people. You game fill my heart with joy. So it is nice to see the moderator remove bully user. Why do they not be banned?

Please do not stop your game. I feel they are trying to make you sad and stop. I love it and want to see more. Good luck, love you for you and you work! I am big fan, Salut
Bearded, I think you should stop. You are funny but you will be attacked more if you continue. You put big target on you back. I agree bully and troll user need to be told they are wrong. But you will get in trouble. That NTRBitch person is not a nice person. I see many like him. Back in Montreal, they start fight to make them feel good. They have lot of pride and you will get badly hurt because they will want revenge.

Cartageno you are funny too. I see many people like that in Montreal. They are unaware of how silly they are.

Thedevien and phil5k why your post deleted I did not see anything bad...

I hope all the bullying and trolling and homophobic post stop. And people understand that this is lesbian game. I think they would be angry if someone ask for gay stuff in game like headmaster, salut
Bonjour, xoxoxo I would send you a heart like but I used all of them to face-palm horrible people that you speak of. I agree and understand. I had to leave my home during a pandemic and move across the country to get away from homophbic family and people around me so I understand. I do not understand, I have not seen this behavior on other threads. What I mean is this site is about perverts being perverts together to get away from prudish and repressive people. Why not let people live? I don't even understand the violence over NTR. I do not like it but I don't care if others do. I would never go to a NTR game thread and make trouble to have NTR removed. It so weird, salut
Bonjour, CALICE!! This maudit like limit is stupid. I just want to send you a big heart. So...
Xoxoxoxoxox:love:
Always nice to see you pop by... Wish there where more users like you. Such pleasant post. Nothing but love. Personally I can't stand NTR. for a second I thought you were gonna advocate for it.

LOL I see your likes were burning a hole in your pocket and you used them up in five minutes again.

But I agree this is one awesome game. And I like what you said I too feel joy in my heart from this game. It's always uplifting for me to see a nice lesbian romance.

I know your right I should stop but I won't, I don't have anything to lose even if someone doxed me or worse I would not care. My life is shit now and the only think I got good going for me is supporting my nieces growth. I wonder if I'm a bad influence thou because one like running around naked and the other is a hardcore tomboy who get "All Tingly" watching Frozen.

I'm sorry to hear about why you left Montreal and your busted laptop. The more I hear about your move the sadder I feel for you.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes