4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I know WAY OFF TOPIC but did you hear of the drunk guy who froze his weenier of fucking a snowman? UUUG why did I have to resee that in my mind. Not that the girls would ever do that but I would hate for them to get frostbit on their tasty nimbly parts.

NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!

No no it's good. Here a reward "It's a Jelly!;)"
View attachment 784775

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
View attachment 784862
View attachment 784864
I crack up every time I see this.

I only play updates that end in .0 or .5 so that it's always a bigger content meal. It make replaying the whole game more enjoyable.

View attachment 784898

FUCK YOU JIMMY! SHE'S NOT A SLUT YOU ARE!!
HOW BOUT WE PUT YOU IN A DRESS AND A COCK CAGE, PARADE YOU AROUND THE WHORE HOUSES AND SEE WHO THE REAL SLUT IS!!

*THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT ME ASKING FOR SISSY CONTENT IN A OBVIOUS LESBIAN GAME*

View attachment 784905 View attachment 784906

Oh Jimmy, Mike you two are SO DEAD!

You got perty pink hair der boi

Yes I'm commenting as I'm Playing and Yes I want to talk about the different scenes.

Speaking of who thinks DWRgames if gonna make naked gym class for the girls in the future? I DO I DO!!! I mean Miss Laura is the gym teacher right?

EDIT: TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A NAKED VERSION OF THIS!
View attachment 784908

I'll put stuff in spoiler to not fill the thread with images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please comment if a scene catches you eye. Would love to gush over the game with NL lovers
Well she know how to turn me on so...

I understand but personally I hated when the directors cut of "Blade Runner" didn't have the inner monologue. I just wanted to know what their sexy thoughts where. Like Tina not being able to stop thinking about how tasty looking Lyanna's nipples are or Rei wondering if Lyanna shaves or Miss. Laura thinking how cute Lyanna would be between her legs.

YES I'M A PERVERT!

Ok Agreed

Alright just a little more... and done

View attachment 786190

YES!!! I AM NOW A PATREON... Less Tim Hortons but hey I love this game!

COMEONE YALL LETS BE PATREONS TOGETHER!!
JESUS! I got scared when I was a message from the moderator... They merged my posts! Said it was a little spammy! WELL MAYBE IF YOU GUYS GOT INVOLVED IN SOME FUN DISCUSSIONS I WOULD NOT BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG!! LOL Seriously though Let's make thing a fun and live thread, EH?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, you want a cookie? Show off. Why do you post so much? It to hard to reply on smart phone. So now that you patreon will you leak? Lol jk jk DWR. Salut

Bonjour, I have seen you Bitch {I am not saying to be rude} about NTR on other thread. I am not stupid to pick fight with you over anything. You are crazy when you are passionate about something. So I will stay on your good side or shut up....i am not trying to pick fight or be rude. Please do not misunderstand. I like you but you are very gun hoe?

LOL yes when I go to places with free WiFi I do all my downloading right now I am downloading a few games... Nothing big not enough space on my phone.

Yes lesbian are wonderful. Like you say in the past. It is heavenly to see you lovely young woman in love play. I like things that are effemanite. Things like sissies, tomboy and tomgirl are like the saying in my strike zone. So when it is something as holy as two women in passion it make my heart miss a beat.

It is stupid to say you have nothing to lose. Your neice will suffer. You not think of them! What if sick person go after them? No you need to stop and be careful.

Lol are you saying your neice have feeling for girls in Frozen?

Yes it not even cover under moving insurance... Well not I have reason to get good laptop. Salut

Bonjour, No winter exhibition it good too. With the cold it make blood really flow you feel the air more on your skin. When your nipple are hard from cold having another person touch is so exciting. When your body press against another naked body you really feel the heat. Beside nothing sexier then naked with just toque, scarf, mitts and fur boots. It so sexy. Red cheeks from cold, puff of hot breath, shivering goose bump skin and hard nipple and clit or penis. Sexy sexy. Salut

Bonjour, it would be funny and great if DWR made another game after where miss. Laura made the boys all sissies... But this is not right thread for this. Salut
did someone say cookie.gif
Well At least I was not the only one hit! Well at least now it should be easier to answer posts.... AND NO I'M NOT GONNA LEAK! JEZZ! You know DWR is right there, Right? Trouble maker!

Your right I was not thinking of my Nieces... And I your not being rude, your just being a French Canadian! "LOL jk jk"

Huh, that's an interesting way to look at effeminacy. I personally like tomboys because their fun and when they get all girlied up they usually tend to be stunning. I wonder what users like Avaron1974 would have to say about our thoughts. *nudge* *nudge* {HEY! join the discussion already!}

LOL, my sister is fine with one of her daughters liking other girls its the other twin who's an exhibitionist who she's worried about. They have their own little covid bubble for playing and school; the other day they where at the lake and she had no qualms changing into her bathing suit in front of everyone... LOL apparently there where two uncomfortable fathers, a furious Karen and all the boy where freaking out in joy.

Ah I remember when I was a kid jumping out into my backyard buck naked in the middle of a blizzard... apparently I got a real bad cold.

I approve of said game idea!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As there are some solid ground-works already done, I believe the game can go on multiple different directions (If the dev wishes so). Here are some of my silly wishes:

1. Ms. Laura becomes Lyanna's step mom.
2.If there are multiple endings, Bran should get a harem in one of them.
3.More active rivalry between the girls for Lyanna's affection.
4.Wholesome family fun.
5.Public sex.
6.A lead rival for Claudia.
LOVE IT! LOOOOVE IT!
1. now they can have naughty time ALL the time. And Dad is never around so Mr. Laura will get lonely.
2. Yes ok I concede to this point. BUT ONLY IN A DREAM SEQUENCE! {DWR know what I'm talking about}
3. AND HOW!! I FULLY AGREE!
4. umm if it's between the ladies ok because after all this is a lesbian game.
5. Tribadism in public? SOLD!
6. More drama? sure!

Love 5 the most!

Hopefully only after sexy shenanigans. This longing look cannot go unfulfilled:

View attachment 787343
Mommies gonna "TUCK" her in?

I want to see the girls progress from being sneaky about public nudity to simply not giving a damn about who sees. If local laws allow it, I don't see why not.
nodding head.gif

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
LOVE IT! LOOOOVE IT!
1. now they can have naughty time ALL the time. And Dad is never around so Mr. Laura will get lonely.
2. Yes ok I concede to this point. BUT ONLY IN A DREAM SEQUENCE! {DWR know what I'm talking about}
3. AND HOW!! I FULLY AGREE!
4. umm if it's between the ladies ok because after all this is a lesbian game.
5. Tribadism in public? SOLD!
6. More drama? sure!

Love 5 the most!

Mommies gonna "TUCK" her in?

View attachment 787470
With point 2 it could be treated like all other male and female content and with point 4 there could be an option whether they add or exclude male family members

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I would like some bad endings. Like you make a choice and everything fails and you and your friends end up like the girls you try to save with a couple sex scenes which can have optional male content. There could be other bad ends although I struggle to think of them but maybe a lesbian woman forces you to be a maid where she exploits you or something.

• Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
With point 2 it could be treated like all other male and female content and with point 4 there could be an option whether they add or exclude male family members
I would like some bad endings. Like you make a choice and everything fails and you and your friends end up like the girls you try to save with a couple sex scenes which can have optional male content. There could be other bad ends although I struggle to think of them but maybe a lesbian woman forces you to be a maid where she exploits you or something.
Two things, One You should be careful with the request for M/F content. The Moderators came down hard after the last flame war. Just be careful and be warned. If one user reports your post, the moderator will throw the book at you.
Two This is a Lesbian game. I don't know what DWR has in mind but I HIGHLY doubt there will more M/F content. IMO those thing don't have a place in the game. That's why I said that point 2 would be "OK" as a dream sequence. I don't know say, Peter having a dream about Lyanna? ;)
LOL or a dream sequence with Brandon, Lyanna and Laura But with a twist as it's the fathers NIGHTMARE and he wakes up screaming just as Bran is about to cream pie Lyanna. Laura was sleeping next to him and you hear her mumble to the father. "told you not to eat those coxinha flamejante before you went to sleep."
Bad ending are ok but I don't think the people who support this game would like to see M/F ending in a lesbian game... "BUT THAT'S JUST ME"

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Two things, One You should be careful with the request for M/F content. The Moderators came down hard after the last flame war. Just be careful and be warned. If one user reports your post, the moderator will throw the book at you.
Two This is a Lesbian game. I don't know what DWR has in mind but I HIGHLY doubt there will more M/F content. IMO those thing don't have a place in the game. That's why I said that point 2 would be "OK" as a dream sequence. I don't know say, Peter having a dream about Lyanna? ;)
LOL or a dream sequence with Brandon, Lyanna and Laura But with a twist as it's the fathers NIGHTMARE and he wakes up screaming just as Bran is about to cream pie Lyanna. Laura was sleeping next to him and you hear her mumble to the father. "told you not to eat those coxinha flamejante before you went to sleep."
Bad ending are ok but I don't think the people who support this game would like to see M/F ending in a lesbian game... "BUT THAT'S JUST ME"
I wasn't requesting it I was just trying to point out ways for that other guys ideas to work in the main game as alternatives to your points and I don't care if they make it or not. In the case of my idea which I suggested and also did not request I used examples from both sides to explain the idea but again if they were used I wouldn't grumble if there was no M/F content and I won't care if it isn't used. Many people have made wacky suggestions about what they would like to see in a way that wasn't a demand and I thought I would take part. I appreciate you trying to look out for me though so thanks.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

How daring, Tina!

LOL What were you watching the Patreon feed or something? Less then five minutes and it's already here.

But I think it's only fair, I mean Imagine if guy had to ware bikini tops too! No I say YES to equality. If men can be topless so should Attractive women.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
FINALLY I CAN GET BACK TO PLAYING WITH MY LOVELY LYANNA!
POP QUIZ!! WHO'S GOT THE NICER TITS?
1598846720325.png
If your wondering where to find the Profile here's the !

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

surprise surprise.gif

If only you could see what I just saw... Maybe if you became Patrons, you could see it TOO:sneaky:
But I made a promise to DWR Games and men of honor keep their promises... I do take bribes though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
There should be some good kissing animations. I feel like they are always ignored in most of the games.
it is very difficult to do, especially in HS. We don't have enough facerigs and morphs for that :(
But if I ever managed to do it, I will redo all the kissing scenes in the game and replace them with animated ones.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it is very difficult to do, especially in HS. We don't have enough facerigs and morphs for that :(
But if I ever managed to do it, I will redo all the kissing scenes in the game and replace them with animated ones.
There is a reason most games do that in first person... if at all. :confused:

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes