4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Now all that is out of the way we return you to your regularly scheduled exhibitionism.

Do enjoy the nudity.

Except in winter, shit gets cold, wrap up warm folks.
I know WAY OFF TOPIC but did you hear of the drunk guy who froze his weenier of fucking a snowman? UUUG why did I have to resee that in my mind. Not that the girls would ever do that but I would hate for them to get frostbit on their tasty nimbly parts.

Okay, guys, I give up. That's what you wanted, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!

Imagine anal sex with that.

It would give you a Tyranasorearse.......

Okay so not my best work.
No no it's good. Here a reward "It's a Jelly!;)"
jelly.gif

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
1598231957173.png
1598232152608.png
I crack up every time I see this.

I only play updates that end in .0 or .5 so that it's always a bigger content meal. It make replaying the whole game more enjoyable.

1598233778877.png

FUCK YOU JIMMY! SHE'S NOT A SLUT YOU ARE!!
HOW BOUT WE PUT YOU IN A DRESS AND A COCK CAGE, PARADE YOU AROUND THE WHORE HOUSES AND SEE WHO THE REAL SLUT IS!!

*THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT ME ASKING FOR SISSY CONTENT IN A OBVIOUS LESBIAN GAME*

1598234697884.png 1598234727192.png

Oh Jimmy, Mike you two are SO DEAD!

You got perty pink hair der boi

Yes I'm commenting as I'm Playing and Yes I want to talk about the different scenes.

Speaking of who thinks DWRgames if gonna make naked gym class for the girls in the future? I DO I DO!!! I mean Miss Laura is the gym teacher right?

EDIT: TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A NAKED VERSION OF THIS!
1598235645628.png

I'll put stuff in spoiler to not fill the thread with images.

Please comment if a scene catches you eye. Would love to gush over the game with NL lovers

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I'll put stuff in spoiler to not fill the thread with images.

Please comment if a scene catches you eye. Would love to gush over the game with NL lovers
In the first versions of the game I added the thoughts of the secondary characters, but someone commented that it would be more interesting and immersive to have only Lyanna's thoughts exposed, and I thought it was an excellent idea.

So I try to express the thoughts of the other characters with body posture and facial expressions. But what they truly think, only I know :sneaky:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
In the first versions of the game I added the thoughts of the secondary characters, but someone commented that it would be more interesting and immersive to have only Lyanna's thoughts exposed, and I thought it was an excellent idea.

So I try to express the thoughts of the other characters with body posture and facial expressions. But what they truly think, only I know :sneaky:
Well I'm all for immersion but still I'm sure not everyone is on the same page as the commenter. I've played games where inner thoughts where optional. But I don't want to give you more work.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Well I'm all for immersion but still I'm sure not everyone is on the same page as the commenter. I've played games where inner thoughts where optional. But I don't want to give you more work.
I like it that way, I thought it got a lot better. I want the player to have the same question as Lyanna about what the other characters are thinking about her.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Enough of these arguments. This thread has already had multiple moderators clean it up. The next time we have to come here to end stupid arguments, punishments will be severe.
If you wish to talk about the benefits and downsides of certain genres, do it in general discussions.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Enough of these arguments. This thread has already had multiple moderators clean it up. The next time we have to come here to end stupid arguments, punishments will be severe.
If you wish to talk about the benefits and downsides of certain genres, do it in general discussions.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Now I can go to sleep!

Moderators are the best!
*I don't care what TheDevien says!*

Thank you! here "It's a Jelly" ;)
jelly.gif

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
As a female protagonist lover and not being a fan of honeyselect, I was very much skeptical about playing this game. But I am glad that I gave it a chance. A female character who knows what she wants, unique and colorful supporting characters, a fun story and abundance of 'naughty' situations, a game with so much potential. Best wishes to the Dev and I hope that this can offer something for everybody owing to a good setup of the base story.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As a female protagonist lover and not being a fan of honeyselect, I was very much skeptical about playing this game. But I am glad that I gave it a chance. A female character who knows what she wants, unique and colorful supporting characters, a fun story and abundance of 'naughty' situations, a game with so much potential. Best wishes to the Dev and I hope that this can offer something for everybody owing to a good setup of the base story.
nodding head.gif

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yes, she is not psychic after all.
Well she know how to turn me on so...

Inner monologues have always been a bit hit and miss with me. I don't mind seeing the MC's but i've always found it strange when we can see everyones.
I understand but personally I hated when the directors cut of "Blade Runner" didn't have the inner monologue. I just wanted to know what their sexy thoughts where. Like Tina not being able to stop thinking about how tasty looking Lyanna's nipples are or Rei wondering if Lyanna shaves or Miss. Laura thinking how cute Lyanna would be between her legs.

YES I'M A PERVERT!

While it can be sexy sometimes, unless there is a reason for it, it's not something I usually want to see in a first person game/story.
Ok Agreed

Alright just a little more... and done

take my money.gif

YES!!! I AM NOW A PATREON... Less Tim Hortons but hey I love this game!

COMEONE YALL LETS BE PATREONS TOGETHER!!

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
a month to know how to repay the defeat at billiards , Diana or Luka what will they ask to do? luka anal and diana 69?

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Alright just a little more... and done

View attachment 786190

YES!!! I AM NOW A PATREON... Less Tim Hortons but hey I love this game!

COMEONE YALL LETS BE PATREONS TOGETHER!!
Bonjour, you want a cookie? Show off. Why do you post so much? It to hard to reply on smart phone. So now that you patreon will you leak? Lol jk jk DWR. Salut

Always nice to see you pop by... Wish there where more users like you. Such pleasant post. Nothing but love. Personally I can't stand NTR. for a second I thought you were gonna advocate for it.

LOL I see your likes were burning a hole in your pocket and you used them up in five minutes again.

But I agree this is one awesome game. And I like what you said I too feel joy in my heart from this game. It's always uplifting for me to see a nice lesbian romance.

I know your right I should stop but I won't, I don't have anything to lose even if someone doxed me or worse I would not care. My life is shit now and the only think I got good going for me is supporting my nieces growth. I wonder if I'm a bad influence thou because one like running around naked and the other is a hardcore tomboy who get "All Tingly" watching Frozen.

I'm sorry to hear about why you left Montreal and your busted laptop. The more I hear about your move the sadder I feel for you.
Bonjour, I have seen you Bitch {I am not saying to be rude} about NTR on other thread. I am not stupid to pick fight with you over anything. You are crazy when you are passionate about something. So I will stay on your good side or shut up....i am not trying to pick fight or be rude. Please do not misunderstand. I like you but you are very gun hoe?

LOL yes when I go to places with free WiFi I do all my downloading right now I am downloading a few games... Nothing big not enough space on my phone.

Yes lesbian are wonderful. Like you say in the past. It is heavenly to see you lovely young woman in love play. I like things that are effemanite. Things like sissies, tomboy and tomgirl are like the saying in my strike zone. So when it is something as holy as two women in passion it make my heart miss a beat.

It is stupid to say you have nothing to lose. Your neice will suffer. You not think of them! What if sick person go after them? No you need to stop and be careful.

Lol are you saying your neice have feeling for girls in Frozen?

Yes it not even cover under moving insurance... Well not I have reason to get good laptop. Salut

Now all that is out of the way we return you to your regularly scheduled exhibitionism.

Do enjoy the nudity.

Except in winter, shit gets cold, wrap up warm folks.
Bonjour, No winter exhibition it good too. With the cold it make blood really flow you feel the air more on your skin. When your nipple are hard from cold having another person touch is so exciting. When your body press against another naked body you really feel the heat. Beside nothing sexier then naked with just toque, scarf, mitts and fur boots. It so sexy. Red cheeks from cold, puff of hot breath, shivering goose bump skin and hard nipple and clit or penis. Sexy sexy. Salut

View attachment 784898

FUCK YOU JIMMY! SHE'S NOT A SLUT YOU ARE!!
HOW BOUT WE PUT YOU IN A DRESS AND A COCK CAGE, PARADE YOU AROUND THE WHORE HOUSES AND SEE WHO THE REAL SLUT IS!!

*THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT ME ASKING FOR SISSY CONTENT IN A OBVIOUS LESBIAN GAME*
Bonjour, it would be funny and great if DWR made another game after where miss. Laura made the boys all sissies... But this is not right thread for this. Salut

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
As there are some solid ground-works already done, I believe the game can go on multiple different directions (If the dev wishes so). Here are some of my silly wishes:

1. Ms. Laura becomes Lyanna's step mom.
2.If there are multiple endings, Bran should get a harem in one of them.
3.More active rivalry between the girls for Lyanna's affection.
4.Wholesome family fun.
5.Public sex.
6.A lead rival for Claudia.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes