4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
There should be some good kissing animations. I feel like they are always ignored in most of the games.
it is very difficult to do, especially in HS. We don't have enough facerigs and morphs for that :(
But if I ever managed to do it, I will redo all the kissing scenes in the game and replace them with animated ones.
There is a reason most games do that in first person... if at all. :confused:
God I can just imagine all the clipping...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, the amount of clipping is annoying even in static scenes. I have difficulties sometimes to do it. In a first-person scene, at least it doesn't have that problem.
Yeah, even in Daz it is a challenge, and even worse with most longer hair styles. As much as I like that kind of thing, I totally get why most devs avoid it. Hugging is hard enough.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, the amount of clipping is annoying even in static scenes. I have difficulties sometimes to do it. In a first-person scene, at least it doesn't have that problem.
Yeah, even in Daz it is a challenge, and even worse with most longer hair styles. As much as I like that kind of thing, I totally get why most devs avoid it. Hugging is hard enough.
Right, an animated kissing scene is definetely not an easy thing to do. Characters heads are quite close together, which can easily lead to clipping issues if you are not careful. And even worse, the missing rigs on the tongues make it so much harder to put everything in motion and at the same time let it look natural.

If I remember correctly I have done one lesbian kissing animation so far. Overall it's just a small part of a very complex animation (crazy tentacle scene with a lot of stuff happen at once).

Here are two close-up shots of the kissing scene, if someone wants to see (be aware of the audio):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For what it is, I think it came out quite good, but I would also like to have more options on hand to go even further. Rigs were already used to their limits.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Right, an animated kissing scene is definetely not an easy thing to do. Characters heads are quite close together, which can easily lead to clipping issues if you are not careful. And even worse, the missing rigs on the tongues make it so much harder to put everything in motion and at the same time let it look natural.

If I remember correctly I have done one lesbian kissing animation so far. Overall it's just a small part of a very complex animation (crazy tentacle scene with a lot of stuff happen at once).

Here are two close-up shots of the kissing scene, if someone wants to see (be aware of the audio):

For what it is, I think it came out quite good, but I would also like to have more options on hand to go even further. Rigs were already used to their limits.

The scene was very interesting. DAZ offers more options for face rigs than HS, but we also have an event timeline tool in HS. I'm going to venture further into customizing animations at some point.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The scene was very interesting. DAZ offers more options for face rigs than HS, but we also have an event timeline tool in HS. I'm going to venture further into customizing animations at some point.
Yeah it would be a nice addition to your game. Looking forward to it :)

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Can i see naughty scene here, or its going to nothing?
it's a trigger. At that moment, only a few dialogues change. But your choice is stored to be triggered in a future scene.

Reactions: Kypo
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes