4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I haven't looked too deeply, but here's the unaltered version:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I have no idea how a beta tester works, but I am just a bit jealous of their early access.

Still, it means we're closer to a patron release.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I have no idea how a beta tester works, but I am just a bit jealous of their early access.

Still, it means we're closer to a patron release.
They play before the others and can follow the development in real-time on Discord. Both the script and the development of the renderings.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

bg day20 (983).png

Synopsis:

Lyanna and her friends are on their way to Mr. William's mansion. This may be a unique opportunity to end his criminal scheme, but what will the girls be willing to do to accomplish that?

Changelog:
  • 734 new renders (We have 9809 renders now);
  • 13 New animated scenes (We have 102 animated scenes now);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
Check out the recent photoshoots:
20201120201148622.png
20201123235731755.png

Feb 29, 2020
i know that, it is not correct to post here.but n found where.i hope they find me out.i have a problem with the game that baichei.have tried everything.who knows someone can help me.and already agardeso.for that.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
i know that, it is not correct to post here.but n found where.i hope they find me out.i have a problem with the game that baichei.have tried everything.who knows someone can help me.and already agardeso.for that.
You should probably look at the game's own thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-halloween-special-bluecat.14927/

As you are Brazilian:

Esse tipo de erro pode ser muita coisa. Quando você reportar ao próprio desenvolvedor, sugiro esclarecer se é algo que acontece somente em uma parte específica do jogo, ou em outras situações também. Por exemplo, é algo que ocorre sempre que há alguma animação rodando? Enfim, mas aqui nessa thread, falamos de outro jogo, então não posso ajudar muito.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This thread somehow stopped notifying me lol. I just wanted to know if anything will happen if you go home with boys. I was deciding which was better for a bisexual Lyanna play through over a lesbian one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This thread somehow stopped notifying me lol. I just wanted to know if anything will happen if you go home with boys. I was deciding which was better for a bisexual Lyanna play through over a lesbian one.
I can't speak to the bisexual route, I only play the yuri route, but as for the notifications, if you miss one the site will think you don't want them any more, now that you opened the page again, they should start again.
Where can I get a walkthrough for this game?
I don't think there is one, but was there something you wanted to know?

Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes