4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Don't you hate this with the games you like?
Always exited for the next update but always disappointed it's already over.
No matter how big it is or how long it takes, you just burn through to fast :ROFLMAO:

And I agree on the "H" key. There are some scenes I just like to look at because the look so great. And the people arent even naked in those.
Like that one (probably still my favorite):

1605724265208.png

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

Hey, guys.
I remade the release of NL v0.17a, redoing the builds with the correction of some bugs and the inclusion of missing files.
The bugs were in scenes from the past, so if you're only playing from the last update, you shouldn't have noticed anything wrong.
As the corrections were made in the past updates, I had to disable the update paths. In the next version they will be back.
Please download again if you notice a bug, and let me know if I missed fixing something.

Thanks!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that was the best update yet can't complain about an update where the girls are pretty much naked or only wearing a bikini throughout :love: loving the tension building up between Lyanna and Diana I think they need some more alone time and I hope Miss Laura also makes her move on Lyanna at some point.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Are there incest scenes planned for the future ?
The only family members are Lyanna's dad and Brandon. With the focus of the game, any thing with them is unlikely. Maybe if we knew Brandon's thoughts but his encounters with Lyanna's nakedness most often includes her friends.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes