4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
the good point is that it's directly at the start, so we can just stop, delete and don't waste time (and mood)

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
the good point is that it's directly at the start, so we can just stop, delete and don't waste time (and mood)
I looked at the tags first, so I'd know whether to download it or not.

It broke my heart to see Claudia mistreated, but she turns out to be one of the most caring and loving characters in the story. I just love her!!!

All the 'bad guys' suck, but it looks like they each may soon get a "foot broke off in their ass" :)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Someone leaked the game. I was going to release it for free in a few days, as I did in all releases. :(
I try to maintain the benefit of early access for those who give me some support, as a way of thanking them.
But since it leaked, I hope you guys like it. I did my best to be able to release this version before Christmas and close the current chapter.
Well Fuck, I guess some people don't want to let other make a living. I've seen many Devs quit because they can't spend time making a game that can't generate revenue for them. I'd be a hypocrite for calling out pirates but at least the Leaker could of waited a few days so DWR Games could generate some holiday buzz. I guess they want to kill the game.

Mac port please :(
Wow, asking the dev that got burned by a Leaker and is bummed that his game got leaked early for access to his game. Balls man.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Nice wrap-up! I hope there's some reward for, or way to honor, the sacrifice made by Miss Laura's butthole.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In both ways, straight sex is avoidable, it changes the way you go to reach your destination. They are two very different long scenes.
Wasn't sure if 1 decision could lock you out. I presume if we get a season 2 which I would love that we wont need to keep season 1 on our devices?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I should say android version was not leaked so dwr games please release that when it is meant to be released.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Naughty Lyanna v0.18a + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mrs Laura to the rescue she was very motherly to her girls which was good to see that was quite the update glad it worked out even if there were a few close calls they played it a little to close for my liking but thankfully Mia stepped up and helped Lyanna out of a bad situation. Again thanks for the update DWR Games and Happy Holidays. :D

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.18a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes