4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I hope we get to choose our girlfriend in season 2. I know we already have Claudia but I hope we get the option of going into a polynomial relationship, staying with Claudia, or choosing someone else.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I love the fact that, even though you technically win at the end.. you still can make Lyanna "lose" in a way.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As I am starting this game on Windows over android I will start again and see if there were options I may have forgotten to pursue. I am kinda hoping the bj scene with William gets extended a bit maybe with a lot camera shot as well but I can live without that.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Personally, I hope there will be more Lyanna x Mia scenes in the future. I think that scene with William was the only scene where you can engage with Mia.

Reactions: TheDevian

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
C'mon, February! Claudia needs to give Lyanna a proper welcome home, and then they invite Miss Laura to share their kindred exhibitionism.

• Haha

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
As I am starting this game on Windows over android I will start again and see if there were options I may have forgotten to pursue. I am kinda hoping the bj scene with William gets extended a bit maybe with a lot camera shot as well but I can live without that.
I hope all of the scenes with William get extended. I quite enjoyed making Lyanna surrender to him at the end.. when she could've escaped untouched.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

main_menu.png

Synopsis:

That part of the adventure is over. See the girls' last moments at the resort before they return home. And stay tuned, as Season 2 is already in production and will soon be released.

Changelog:

• 60 new renders - Post credits scene (Season 1 ended with 9,869 renders);
  • 3 New animated scenes - Day 2 playground scene extended (Season 1 ended with 105 animated scenes);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.
  • New Gallery mode with 123 memorable moments, in high definition.

Check out the recent photoshoots:
20201218202256725.png
20201222200256490.png
20210112170925888.png
20210112212748454.png

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Can I just say, I love Naughty Lyanna SO much, and I know this is a beta release today, but pledging 25 dollars for an update that only has 60 new images seems a big much. I wouldn't mind pledging 15 for that, but 25? I'm gonna wait till the Patreon release of it.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Can I just say, I love Naughty Lyanna SO much, and I know this is a beta release today, but pledging 25 dollars for an update that only has 60 new images seems a big much. I wouldn't mind pledging 15 for that, but 25? I'm gonna wait till the Patreon release of it.
Hey, thanks for the usual support. I know, this update is kind of unusual, it's a transition of seasons. It doesn't have a lot of new content, but it is essential that it be played because only saves made in this update will be used for the next one.

And the first update of Season 2 will not be out soon.

I had a delay in planning because it took me a long time to develop the best code to make this transition, but I believe that the way we set up everything will work perfectly.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Hey, thanks for the usual support. I know, this update is kind of unusual, it's a transition of seasons. It doesn't have a lot of new content, but it is essential that it be played because only saves made in this update will be used for the next one.

And the first update of Season 2 will not be out soon.

I had a delay in planning because it took me a long time to develop the best code to make this transition, but I believe that the way we set up everything will work perfectly.
So.. the new content at the end is only AFTER the credits? There's no content being added at the resort before the end of the current version?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
One doubt do you plenty of saves or gallery for each chapter such as the nudist beach chapter?
With the next build I'm launching saves in several chapters of the game.

So.. the new content at the end is only AFTER the credits? There's no content being added at the resort before the end of the current version?
Yes, this update is different from the others. There were many more technical improvements, in the code, gallery mode, and transition scenes for Season 2.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the gallery from the changelog an image or scene gallery?
Image galleries are mostly worthless as far as I'm concerned, and scene galleries let me play the game without having 9 pages of saves.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
A game like this makes me wonder if exhibitionism is really that contagious

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes