4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
Seem to have the same issue as above. all the saves dont work. Get the following error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 913, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2111, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3776, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2066, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1898, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1816, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys, how are you?

As I explained in other posts, this is not a regular update. It is the publication of the final Build, with all the necessary adjustments and some extended old scenes.

I made some imperceptible improvements to the code that will allow you to continue playing in the second season with all your Season 1 choices and I also created a gallery mode, to help verify that you have seen all the scenes.

I recommend that you play the ending again and see the post-credit scenes, as it brings important information about the next season, and, in addition, it is after the post-credits that you should make the Savegame that will be loaded in the next build, which will already be in Season 2.

Some people are having problems with some saves. I'm trying to fix this. If you have any problems, try loading an older save or use some of the link below:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have really loved this one and I thank you for sticking with it. the Lighthouse Pics at the end are done really well and make the update worth it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If you make the right choices (and they are very well signposted), you can have a playthrough with only girls. Straight scenes exist, but they are avoidable.
Do we need to update out saves using this season 1 release to carry things over to the next update? I play the straight route as much as possible, so would like to continue off on that note.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Do we need to update out saves using this season 1 release to carry things over to the next update? I play the straight route as much as possible, so would like to continue off on that note.
When I release Season 2, I will make saves available for each major choice, including a straight route.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Holy macaroni!:eek: I downloaded 3 gigs just to see 60 renders of minor conclusion. I'm not blaming the dev though, It's my fault for not going through changelog properly. That being said I'm looking forward for exciting adventures of Lyanna in season 2, cheers.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, how are you?

As I explained in other posts, this is not a regular update. It is the publication of the final Build, with all the necessary adjustments and some extended old scenes.

I made some imperceptible improvements to the code that will allow you to continue playing in the second season with all your Season 1 choices and I also created a gallery mode, to help verify that you have seen all the scenes.

I recommend that you play the ending again and see the post-credit scenes, as it brings important information about the next season, and, in addition, it is after the post-credits that you should make the Savegame that will be loaded in the next build, which will already be in Season 2.

Some people are having problems with some saves. I'm trying to fix this. If you have any problems, try loading an older save or use some of the link below:

Naughty Lyanna Season 1 Save Games
It was only my saves from the previous version or two previous version that didnt work. if that helps.

Reactions: DWR Games

berny

Jun 8, 2017
None of my saves work either, even one right after the start of the game.
They were all created with 0.18a, also here is the traceback and one of my save files, in case you want to look at it.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I look forward to season 2 can't wait to see what trouble Lyanna gets into this time :LOL: as for adding a certain fetish that was recommended at the top of the page I certainly hope not. It's fine just the way it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DWR Games

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Saves don't work! NO WAY that I'm starting at the beginning again with this game. It's way too long for that!
The game isnt actually that long, you can just skip and pick the same answers as last time, it probably wont take you that long and you will probably have a more stable save file to start of season 2 with.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I look forward to season 2 can't wait to see what trouble Lyanna gets into this time :LOL: as for adding a certain fetish that was recommended at the top of the page I certainly hope not. It's fine just the way it is.
I would at least appreciate it if they added it as an optional option to trigger if you like to see futa content.
The game isnt actually that long, you can just skip and pick the same answers as last time, it probably wont take you that long and you will probably have a more stable save file to start of season 2 with.
I'd rather wait for the patch to make old saves work again as even though I played through most of the game thus far, the skip button isn't always there, so I can't just skip through everything.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes